What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Fetish does not mean anything towards it's regularity. A fetish is something that is necessary for orgasm, otherwise it is a kink. Liking a girl being tied up does not mean you have a bondage fetish.

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

did i read it right? did the guy said he will make the next release this month or did he said he will make the full game ready this month?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cant wait to see how the facehugger works...i have a weird facehugger kink :D

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fetish does not mean anything towards it's regularity. A fetish is something that is necessary for orgasm, otherwise it is a kink. Liking a girl being tied up does not mean you have a bondage fetish.
The first person I have ever seen on the internet who understands this.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dude that's just sick.

And I thought I had already seen everything...
just saying i havent orgasm'd once in my entire life without masturbating...and ive had actual sex many times

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

girl on girl counts as a fetish?
It does for me, I never found it sexually exciting for some reason. And Futanari grosses me out, so that only leaves straight sex.

The strange thing about all this, I have no problem with tentacle sex. I guess it's what I grew up with.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just saying i havent orgasm'd once in my entire life without masturbating...and ive had actual sex many times
Thats actually not too uncommon, though i would personally say that the male-female ratio on this is quite onesided (females having issues with this more often). Most oftenly, people say that its a trust problem. In this debate though, I would not call that a fetish. Most people affected by this still think or dream about having sex while masturbating, which means that its not quite the masturbating itself which is the fetish, its being intimate with yourself while dreaming about being intimate with someone else.. or yourself.. or a wheelchair.. or a pony.. there is all kinds of things out there..

Then there is the problem with missing education.. you know.. neither guy nor girl knowing what exactly to do and what the partner wants.. both get kinda anxious when together, cant really get off.. and in the end, both just kinda wait it out and later tend to themselves.. stuff like that

Stuff like that happens and its nothing to laugh about, at least i think it is not..

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He's not alone, I've had sex for roughly 2-4 hours without an orgasm. Turns out the stimulation during sex wasn't practical for me. I discovered I had to press against something, like around the walls near the cervix of a woman. The tip of my penis hitting around that part, so I finally started getting a climax.

The easiest way for me to of done it is to grab a good hold of her, pull her as i thrusted, and pretty much needed a light pounding for a climax. Not saying this would help you, but once you figure out what the stimuli is needed you just needed to find the method to implement it.
The great thing about this, I don't have premature ejaculation like some men do. So long as I pleasure my partner in various ways for hours, and when I do finally want it done, I just pound away and there... done.

You can figure out what your pleasure point is when you masturbate. some it's the tips, some are the simple friction, others need to have a light press.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's not alone, I've had sex for roughly 2-4 hours without an orgasm. Turns out the stimulation during sex wasn't practical for me. I discovered I had to press against something, like around the walls near the cervix of a woman. The tip of my penis hitting around that part, so I finally started getting a climax.

The easiest way for me to of done it is to grab a good hold of her, pull her as i thrusted, and pretty much needed a light pounding for a climax. Not saying this would help you, but once you figure out what the stimuli is needed you just needed to find the method to implement it.
The great thing about this, I don't have premature ejaculation like some men do. So long as I pleasure my partner in various ways for hours, and when I do finally want it done, I just pound away and there... done.

You can figure out what your pleasure point is when you masturbate. some it's the tips, some are the simple friction, others need to have a light press.
the way i stimulte myself is similar to what you would do with a clit, so i suppose it could be that :)

i've almost got there with blowjobs but it's only like a few seconds of the feeling i get when im close

i still get the sense of a job well done when i satisfy my partner, but i feel obliged to call her the man of the relationship... as im the one left unsatisfied while she rolls over to sleep ^^;

sometimes this is quite frustration...there doesnt seem to be enough research on the subject of retarded/delayed ejaculation

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I say always look on the bright side. At least you aren't a needle dick or shrimp or climax after a couple minutes like some guys. (Guessing on those first two at least...maybe you are :cool:)

But for the reals....how the hell did this thread get so weirdly off topic? rofl

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I say always look on the bright side. At least you aren't a needle dick or shrimp or climax after a couple minutes like some guys. (Guessing on those first two at least...maybe you are :cool:)

But for the reals....how the hell did this thread get so weirdly off topic? rofl
with toxic quoting the real definition of fetish

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

definitions, shnefinitons..

The english language gets tossed around and beat up so bad you'd think it had an S&M fetish..

As far as the general populous is concerned, fetish means something
sexual that you particularly like.

Sorry to break it to any up-tight snobs (If there are any around), but that won't be changing any time
soon.. Knowledge may be on the premium, but even when it's handed out
like candy you can't expect it to stick.. Tradition and habit will always dictate
human behavior, and what may seem smart now, just gets inconvenient later.

That's the whole basis for people talking like they're on a cellphone even
when they're not.. It's a fad born from ignorance that slowly becomes a
part of us instead of fading away..

Just doing my part, being "That guy", when no one else will...
Call me cynical, but I say, don't overestimate the human race, or you'll end up lookin' square.. ;)

Last edited:

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys you know what's awesome?!

Parasite in city.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks good by the image, I usually don't download trials so I don't ruin any of the gameplay, but it's hard for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.