What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Are you in any way affiliated with DMM? Or are you approaching each developer individually while emulating the DMM model?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pricing model is set by game devs. There are considerable differences between the Japanese monetization method and the North American monetization method. As you can probably tell from this thread, some of our players feel that the development teams would be better served adopting North American price points for games that will be sold in an English-language market. And I think that's a fair suggestion.

Thank you for the reply. I do hope however that it does eventually change to American price points as it would do so much better.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pricing model is set by game devs. There are considerable differences between the Japanese monetization method and the North American monetization method. As you can probably tell from this thread, some of our players feel that the development teams would be better served adopting North American price points for games that will be sold in an English-language market. And I think that's a fair suggestion.
Very glad to hear this, having hit the 1k$ mark which is only due to tax season and not sustainable by any means. Like others, I hope a more moderate approach that focuses on quantity over "whales" as another put it, will be far more beneficial to the game in the long run. I do hope "long run" is a goal for all the games being picked up.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for flling us in Nutaku devs, its nice knowing where we are going to some extent.
Now for some game questions. I have 2 CC archers, soma, bashira, 1 CC witch, cloris, 1 CC healer, alissa, and finally 1 CC soldier Katie. I unfortunately dont have any silvers to CC my only HA leanne. So what should i focus on CC next, or should i just try and lvl up my CC units, they are all around 20-30?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for flling us in Nutaku devs, its nice knowing where we are going to some extent.
Now for some game questions. I have 2 CC archers, soma, bashira, 1 CC witch, cloris, 1 CC healer, alissa, and finally 1 CC soldier Katie. I unfortunately dont have any silvers to CC my only HA leanne. So what should i focus on CC next, or should i just try and lvl up my CC units, they are all around 20-30?
Personally I'd work on leveling others up (non-cc'ed) if you don't have the silvers to CC with. A level 50 is still going to be more useful then a lower level unit.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

don't we get 2 leanne one from strategy lesson and one from gate defense?

well if you want I think it is better to CC katie to 40+ first, at least it help me on many stage, blocking 3 is useless if she die before using her skill :rolleyes:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st thanks for the update info since we really lacking on it >.<

Next @bombboy regarding your unit i think u still need a mage there for the splash dmg. Some of event map will have a rush of 10 mob coming together :D so its good for preparation.

And a little info leak that just updated in jp - in future witch cost -1 :D and new daily extreme is another big steep increase in difficulty (wasted 8 stam on my 1st try didnt expect poison tick for 20hp/sec *H-mode 5hp/sec* + 10-15 gazer (archer died from poison ZZzzzz... ))

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you in any way affiliated with DMM? Or are you approaching each developer individually while emulating the DMM model?
We work very closely with DMM.

Very glad to hear this, having hit the 1k$ mark which is only due to tax season and not sustainable by any means. Like others, I hope a more moderate approach that focuses on quantity over "whales" as another put it, will be far more beneficial to the game in the long run. I do hope "long run" is a goal for all the games being picked up.
Thanks, we appreciate your support. And we will continue to advise our partners to implement pricing suitable to the market.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

don't we get 2 leanne one from strategy lesson and one from gate defense?

well if you want I think it is better to CC katie to 40+ first, at least it help me on many stage, blocking 3 is useless if she die before using her skill :rolleyes:
Yea i was a newbie and so i cost reduced my leanne with the 2nd one i got. I REGRET USING MY SILVERSSSSSS!!

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll leave game-specific questions to the community. We were surprised at how quickly some of you advanced through the levels.

If you happen to be one of those talented people and want to help out, swing by the wiki and share your knowledge. It's usually the first place our new players stop.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will there ever be changes to the referral system? It just seems kinda silly to not be able to refer for points when new games come out without making a separate account for each game.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yea i was a newbie and so i cost reduced my leanne with the 2nd one i got. I REGRET USING MY SILVERSSSSSS!!
Using second Leeanne for CR is one of the biggest mistakes that can be done so early in the game. Depending on the amount of silvers you lost this way, I'd reroll on new account if I were you. At least this is a legitimate reason to reroll, unlike some guys here who just wanted a free black. :p

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will there ever be changes to the referral system? It just seems kinda silly to not be able to refer for points when new games come out without making a separate account for each game.
We'd really prefer you to have one account. The number of fake accounts increases in line with the number of referral bonuses offered. It's getting to be a real problem.

What we might do in the future is offer an option to link your Nutaku profile to your Facebook (unobtrusively), then allow you an infinite number of referrals so long as they're real people. That's one option we're exploring.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Using second Leeanne for CR is one of the biggest mistakes that can be done so early in the game. Depending on the amount of silvers you lost this way, I'd reroll on new account if I were you. At least this is a legitimate reason to reroll, unlike some guys here who just wanted a free black. :p
or you could wait till castle retake to get leanne again, which doable without a CC HA

ah nearly forgot,,, @nutakudev can we get some male healer??? I don't know why you remove it but in this game we do have a male only map >_<

Last edited:

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea its fine. I only ended up using 4 of my free silvers =(. Im already heavily invested in this account, may have spent a few gold here and there *cough $30 cough*. I also got really lucky on this account and already have 4 plats, several good gold rolls especially on the mage part. Unfortunately i dont have that many silver mages to CC them. Im also already at castle retake and just prepping up for it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We'd really prefer you to have one account. The number of fake accounts increases in line with the number of referral bonuses offered. It's getting to be a real problem.

What we might do in the future is offer an option to link your Nutaku profile to your Facebook (unobtrusively), then allow you an infinite number of referrals so long as they're real people. That's one option we're exploring.
What about removing the gold from referral and adding rewards for each game instead? Like Crystals for Aigis, potions/gold lotto cards for Valkyrie. It'd be nice to be able to refer 20 people and get benefits in each game rather than just one. Of course the rewards could be other things as well, such as units or cards instead. ^^

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about removing the gold from referral and adding rewards for each game instead? Like Crystals for Aigis, potions/gold lotto cards for Valkyrie. It'd be nice to be able to refer 20 people and get benefits in each game rather than just one. Of course the rewards could be other things as well, such as units or cards instead. ^^
I agree however I disagree with the unit/cards being a reward part. I don't think you should be forced to refer people to be able to get everything in a game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree however I disagree with the unit/cards being a reward part. I don't think you should be forced to refer people to be able to get everything in a game.
Why would you be forced to refer to get everything in a game? Obviously it'd just be something like a silver/gold unit, or maybe a UC/R card. All of which is obtainable without referrals.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why would you be forced to refer to get everything in a game? Obviously it'd just be something like a silver/gold unit, or maybe a UC/R card. All of which is obtainable without referrals.
Normally when something like a card or unit if a referral reward it is exclusive to it. For example League of Legends have two skins that are only obtainable by referring people to the game. So I see no point why it would be any different here. Hence you would be forced to refer to people to obtain this units/cards.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Normally when something like a card or unit if a referral reward it is exclusive to it. For example League of Legends have two skins that are only obtainable by referring people to the game. So I see no point why it would be any different here. Hence you would be forced to refer to people to obtain this units/cards.
In that case, what if referral rewards were something that's not normally obtainable but not exclusive? Like for Valkyrie an R card that's only obtainable through gold lotto, or one of the units that you can't roll copies of in aegis? Or is this still a bad idea?