What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

That one muffled "mmmph" sound she makes the first six times with the flytrap is giving me a raging boner.
Welcome to the internet! Where we give you raging hard-ons via plants!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really liking how the game's turning out. And I love the flytrap plant, too. Maybe the creator will put a few more enemies that have vore moves like that? Well, here's hoping. But I'm sure it'll be a great game, nonetheless.

Drakenho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will also say that gameover 5 on Shinobi Girl is my favorite gameover

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there are 5 games overs on shinobi girl now? O_O I got to find a non torrent of that version then...

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will also say that gameover 5 on Shinobi Girl is my favorite gameover
Yay for lesbian succubi, :p (though I have to say, i personally like the scissoring scene between Shinobi girl and that succubus more than the gameover scene)

Drakenho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay for lesbian succubi, :p (though I have to say, i personally like the scissoring scene between Shinobi girl and that succubus more than the gameover scene)
I wish I could post the screen shots i've took of the succubus's appearance and "moves", but I have to give it 'till I hit 15...

Askadar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ehem.. and where did you get swf\exe?

Edit.
Yep, I was right, there is a "new" .30 version. Uncen will be in ~1 hour. In the time anyone could check cen version on the site.
But, well, 1 question, pringerx, does your game have censorship?

Last edited:

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ehem.. and where did you get swf\exe?

Edit.
Yep, I was right, there is a "new" .30 version. Uncen will be in ~1 hour. In the time anyone could check cen version on the site.
But, well, 1 question, pringerx, does your game have censorship?
Well i took the screenshot from ver .30, and yes this ver is cen.

Askadar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, things didn't go so well, but uncen is here:

Oh and I couldn't check uncen, sooo there might be errors.
And yes, as I thought - KooooNSoft silently updated .30 ver, old one was with all .30 updates, but without threesome config.

Last edited:

Drakenho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, things didn't go so well, but uncen is here:

Oh and I couldn't check uncen, sooo there might be errors.
And yes, as I thought - KooooNSoft silently updated .30 ver, old one was with all .30 updates, but without threesome config.
There also wasnt voices or the option to have certain parts not ripped off

Askadar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm, I just thought, (just teoreticaly) clothing system+changeable breast size could be completely implemented (I'm talking only about technical part, neither i know something about future development nor contacted with author. And getting in mind second "costume" in SG) From files in swf - there's pretty easy way to add new clothes (well how easy - only draw new style for almost each animation :) (or lightly redraw old). And while talking about smaller chest (which many would like, as I am) the only thing is to convince KooooNSoft that many people like to have such option.

Eh, well, just talking. But if anyone could send him message in Japanese, not from one person, but from community, it may change something.

P.S. such practise was already used, read first pages of this thread, if interested. But I don't know how much influence has been recieved.

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

changeable breast size could be completely implemented
I do wish more developers would take this into consideration. Huge/small racks are so overused and sometimes they kind of detract from the appeal of the game for me (though I do love boobs of all sizes).

Drakenho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It'd be kinda funny (and kinky) if the dev did some sort of nipple penetration breast growth animation since the game involves a witch, but yeah a breast setting would be good.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I was very impressed with the demo. The voice definitely adds a lot to the experience. Am hoping for some female monsters like a succubus. My favorite part of the game has to be when she masturbates for extra power shots.

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

i got my eyes on this game too! this is going to be very nice! i just hope it doesnt take to long

Drakenho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I was very impressed with the demo. The voice definitely adds a lot to the experience. Am hoping for some female monsters like a succubus. My favorite part of the game has to be when she masturbates for extra power shots.
I'm pretty sure he'll add the succubus in, I would love to post images of it's appearance but...

Status
Not open for further replies.