Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"Kali... I hope that you're feeling well," Karina said, blushing a bit at Kali's actions and looking a bit miffed that Kali was doing that and not her, but not angry.

"Indeed I am, thank you Karina. Looks like Anya is doing well too though, which I'm very glad for," Kali replied, smirking a bit.

Karina moved over and groped Anya from the front, sliding her cock in between Anya's folds and Kali's cock, while staring at her with a bit of a territorial look in her eyes. The two butted heads again like they had before, and were staring each other down again, and after a little tug of war over Anya, the two backed off from Anya, and then thumped heads again, with both pushing their hips forward and grinding their cocks against one another. While the two started pushing against each other, as if trying to show the other that they were superior, Anya felt a hand slip over her mouth and another around her waist, and looking up she saw it was Sapphira. She motioned for Anya to be quiet, by putting a finger to her lips, and scooped Anya up and carried her back inside.

"Let them fight it out. It'll help Karina in the long run to be more assertive, with you, and everything else. She's an oni after all, and the poor thing's always been timid all her life, until now. Not very confrontational, if you get what I mean," Sapphira whispered as she slid the doors shut leading out there, leaving the two to sort out their argument. "Now though, in the meantime. my servants are going to finish up with the food, but it'll take a little while longer. So why don't I... entertain you, in the meantime," she went on to say, winking at Anya and fondling one of her breasts as she walked beside her, with an arm wrapped around the young human.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya watched the building up confrontation with rather rapt interested, mostly because she was stuck in between it for a bit. Though the two girls seemed to let her go and moved so they could confront eachother properly. Anya managing to nearly salivate at the sight of the two nude herms pressing up against eachother in such interesting ways.

Unfortunately she was not going to get to see the ensuing confrontation, which she could only assume was going to end in one of the two girls pegging the other, as she was dragged away by Sapphira. She let herself be pulled away without trying to resist though, and soon enough was back in the house, though she couldn't resist licking the oni woman's hand a bit with a grin. "Well, I'm sure Karina's going to be entertaining Kali soon enough, or the other way around. So I guess I have the time." She said with a cheeky grin, returning Sapphira's groping with her own as she let her hands sink into the Oni's generous breast flesh.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... you'll see them soon enough. They'll probably just butt heads for a while. Plenty of time for me to see what tempted my daughter so... thoroughly," Sapphira said, grinning as Anya's hand sank into her large breast, the tit flesh very soft to the touch, Anya found.

Sapphira's hand roamed down to Anya's ass and gripped it firmly, as she led Anya in through the house and into another bedroom, this one obviously Sapphira's. She scooped Anya up and laid her down on the futon on the floor, which was quite padded and soft to the touch, where she playfully grabbed both of Anya's tits and grinned. A few moments later she leaned down and kissed Anya on the lips, deeply, letting her tongue roam and find Anya's to wrestle it down dominantly. Anya felt Sapphira's hands roaming down to her legs, where she spread them wide and started fingering Anya's folds with her left, and teasing her clit with her right, while she continued to kiss her.

"Mmm, you're already so wet, and ready for my beast. Aren't you? You desire it, ache for it, just as you do Karina's. Tell me I'm wrong," Sapphira cooed in Anya's ear after finally breaking her kiss, leaving Anya breathless as her folds were practically gushing at this point, and indeed aching for Sapphira's cock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya grinned, ohh she'd show Sapphira just what her daughter managed to pick up. Even as the elder oni laid Anya on the futon and started to grope and kiss her, Anya would respond in time. Trying to wrestle Sapphira's larger tongue for dominance, or at least to put up something of a fight before she gave in, while at the same time she squeezed and deformed the massive breasts that were being presented to her.

She didn't even realize just how wet she was until Sapphira pulled back though, and couldn't help but look a bit embarrassed. "Heh, what can I say, I like girls with big cocks. They do such a wonderful job of filling me up and making me satisfied."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, do we now, hmhm. Well I guess I'll have to not disappoint you then, my dear," Sapphira giggled playfully, kissing Anya again and vying for dominance with her tongue, and seeming to enjoy the fact that Anya was putting up a fight for it.

Sapphira kept kissing Anya for a good half minute or so, before pulling away again, where she forcefully spread Anya's legs wide and positioned herself above her, where she prodded the head of her huge cock against Anya's folds, looking almost eager to plow her good and deep. Anya wasn't disappointed either by how strong Sapphira's thrust and how well she did fill her up, as the elder oni thrust down into her, stretching Anya wide, but not painfully so as she kept going and going, until she'd hilted inside of Anya, who could see a small bulge had formed in her tummy.

"Mmm, I just love fucking tight young women like yourself. Gods if all human women are as good and tight as you, I'm almost sad that we haven't roamed above here before now to go find us a few to bring back here and have fun with. Mmm, already starting to throb a bit," Sapphira moaned to Anya, starting to thrust in and out slowly, as the tightness and suction of Anya's pussy was milking Sapphira perfectly and making the elder oni's hips tremble with each thrust.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya continued to keep her fight for oral dominance as Sapphira renewed the kiss, and she'd continue to grop the oni girl until finally the kiss was broken and her legs were spread. Anya grinning at the woman before her composure was broken by Sapphira slamming into her, letting out a moan to the room around her. Those extra few inches might not have seemed to much, but inside her they made quite a difference, and Anya's insides clung all the tighter for it, molding to fit the new larger intruder as the thrusting started.

"H-Haaa, might be able...to get you some...might bring mother and my sister here...after we go back up to met them." Anya managed to get out between pants as she put a bit of a twist into her hips to help stimulate the oni girl further.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I would love that my dear. For now though... let mama Sapphira make you feel all good and warm inside," Sapphira cooed softly, starting to knock away at her.

Sapphira's balls were larger than even Karina's, Anya saw, as well as felt, while they slapped against her ass as Sapphira was knocking away. Sapphira's moans filled the room as Anya's tightness enveloped her completely, and clung to her on every backwards thrust, as it to tempt her to keep penetrating them and filling Anya up again and again. "Oh goddess yes, I'm gonna fill you up with so much. I'll knock you up too with my own child, along with my daughter's child. Wouldn't that be wonderful, hmm? And later on, when you bring your mother and sisters down, I can knock them up too, make your family truly a part of our village," Sapphira moaned to Anya, her huge balls that were about the size of small cantaloupes themselves.

Then she grabbed Anya's legs and tilted them up to put herself in a piledriving position, and Anya saw her horn and balls crackling with energy as Sapphira got a flash of dominance go through her eyes. It was similar to Karina's had been before, but it was much more pronounced, and Sapphira grinned almost... wickedly, in a playful way of course, but Anya felt Sapphira's grip on her thighs as she held her down was quite strong, and unyielding. No matter how much Anya squirmed, Sapphira wasn't letting her go and kept slamming into her repeatedly, with Anya's cervix feeling tiny jolts of pleasurable energy as it gave way for Sapphira's cock to plunder her womb.

"Mmm... fuck I'm gonna... c-cum soon. G-Get ready Anya... my dear. I'm going to impregnate you and give you twins," Sapphira moaned, while Anya was feeling so much pleasure that she could barely think straight, her own moans unable to be controlled in the slightest.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya moaned in turn with Sapphira as the oni set a rapid and hard pace, knocking away at her cervix right from the start. As much as she didn't really want to admit it, Anya couldn't help but realize that well, Sapphira was quite good at this, much moreso then Karina was. Though the younger Oni diiiid only have like, half a months experience.

Either way, Anya wasn't going to devote more then a moment's energy to that one. Preferring instead to just bask in the feeling of being penetrated by the larger oni, the feeling of her insides clinging to that deliciously large cock. The dominating attitude Sapphira started to take on as the pace started to increase, the energy crackling at the tip of the oni's horn, and through the human's body everything Sapphira hit her inner barrier just made Anya moan louder, wiggling her hips uselessly against Sapphira's strong grip until she stopped and let the oni use her to her hearts content.

As it was, she wasn't even sure if Sapphira was telling the truth about being able to impregnate her again or not, but honestly, she really didn't care either way, though a part of her that had been getting louder since she had come to this place was kinda hoping she could.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sapphira grinned down at Anya as her horn crackled with energy again and Anya felt a tiny jolt of energy zap down from her horn, right into Anya's chest. It didn't hurt her in the slightest, nay... it in fact heightened her lust and desire for Sapphira. "I... claim your womb in the name of all of oni kind, Anya. When I bathe your womb in my seed, you will be granted immense fertility," Sapphira moaned in Anya's ear as she leaned down further over her, pile driving into her repeatedly and not slowing down.

The more Sapphira plowed her, the more Anya couldn't help but cry out in ecstasy, and she felt Sapphira's balls give a shudder against her as the larger oni hilted inside of her, before she felt those balls explode and liquid lust was pouring into her womb. Sapphira held herself there and kept Anya pinned down to pump her full of cum, her belly swelling from the sheer amount Sapphira was pumping into her. Anya felt something snap in her head, as another jolt of energy zapped down into her forehead from Sapphira's horn, and desired more of Sapphira's cum and to be fucked by her more. "You love me... don't you my dear? Tell mama Sapphira how much you want her to fuck you silly. And tell me... isn't this what you wish for my daughter to do to you? Just dominate you, make you love her, make you bear her children. Tell me I'm wrong, my dear," Sapphira asked Anya, who felt compelled to tell the truth for some reason, as Sapphira rolled Anya over onto her hands and knees, and started knocking away with wild abandon, her cock stirring up Anya's womb even as she kept spurting ropes of cum into Anya, a couple pressed straight into her ovaries and splashing directly into them, where Anya could only believe that she'd been impregnated more by not only Karina, but also Karina's mother.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya's response to Sapphira's words was not the most dignified of answers, mostly because at this point she couldn't formulate much more then a moan of pleasure as the oni woman slammed into her. The human girl wasn't sure what the magic might have been doing to her insides, but she couldn't say that it wasn't making her hot as hell and she knew she'd need Sapphira's seed to cool herself down.

At least that was the thought until she felt her mind break for the moment with a near audible crack. At that point Anya realized that not even Sapphira's cum was going to work out that blazing heat and need in her. "H-Ha, yes, I love this! More! This is what I want Karina to do to me!" She admitted in broken sentences with a shameful expression as she let herself be rolled onto her hands and knees, feeling her womb and even her ovaries flooding with the woman's seed. If she wasn't pregnant by now she definitely was a few times over, and Sapphira might just be making good on giving Karina's daughter a sibling. Either way Anya's insides continued to cling onto Sapphira's member, not wanting her to pull out.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"G-Good girl, it's wonderful that you're so honest Anya, my dear sweet daughter to be. Yes, keep milking mama Sapphira's cock. That's it," Sapphira moaned in Anya's ear as she leaned down over her back, her huge breasts pressing deliciously against Anya's back, her nipples hard as diamonds and pressing again the young human's skin and tickling her.

Sapphira placed a hand on the back of Anya's head and got a handful of her hair, and pressed her head down into the pillow, not so hard it hurt, but in a dominant position that Anya couldn't deny made her feel good. The fucking kept going and Anya was left breathless as Sapphira plundered her repeatedly, the head of her cock bumping against the back of Anya's womb, triggering an incredibly powerful climax in Anya's pussy, causing it to spasm around Sapphira's cock tightly.

"Ooh fuck yes... your pussy aches for my cock, and Karina's, and all oni's cocks. Doesn't it Anya?" Sapphira moaned, dragging her cock back outward, while Anya's folds gripped it almost desperately, trying to keep it from escaping her pussy.

After another good ten minutes of roughly pounding into Anya, causing Anya to cum nearly ten more times in that short time span herself, almost one per minute, Sapphira picked up her pace and just before Anya came another time, she felt Sapphira seize up inside of her before slamming in to the hilt. Then... the flood of cum that Sapphira spurted into Anya's womb triggered a climax so powerful that Anya's vision went white for at good two or three minutes, leaving her in total bliss for that whole time. When Anya's vision came back to her, she felt Sapphira still hadn't pulled out yet, and was waiting for her to come to, before she did so, dragging her still hard as iron cock out of Anya's pussy, that clung to her length desperately to keep it inside, where she let out a sigh of relief, before rolling Anya over, whose belly had been nearly touching the floor while on her hands and knees, from the sheer amount Sapphira had pumped inside of her.

After being rolled over, Anya was left to lie there for a few moments, panting up a storm, before Sapphira positioned herself above Anya in the sixty nine position, and Anya found herself desiring Sapphira to take her like this too. Sapphira didn't stop, and pressed her cock against Anya's mouth, before sliding the huge shaft down into it until the tip of her cock bumped the back of Anya's throat, where she leaned down over Anya and started eating Anya's pussy out, her tongue working her perfectly, as she got to work, suckling on Anya's clit as she did and already leaving Anya fast approaching another orgasm. "When you cum, my dear... I will give you something that will make you able to better please an oni. Inhale the scent of my seed, my balls, savor it, because when Karina comes into her own, hers will be just as, if not stronger," Sapphira said in a dominant tone to Anya, her huge balls laying across Anya's face just enough so that she could breathe, but their scent was all she was inhaling, which was keeping Anya on edge.

As Sapphira kept eating her out, with Sapphira's cum leaking heavily from her pussy, Anya felt the energy arcing and crackling along Sapphira's balls, and probably her horn too. Moments later, Anya came again, hard, and Sapphira did too, giving Anya a huge gulp of cum to drink down, and the energy arcing through her balls was released down Anya's throat with her cum, while Anya felt a jolt zapping her clit and pussy from Sapphira's horn, heightening her climax even more, but not so much as that last one that had knocked her out momentarily, and Anya felt a change coming over her pussy, it was tightening up, yet she could feel that it was also becoming stretchier, to accommodate larger insertions much easier.

After she'd finished zapping Anya's pussy and clit, Sapphira pulled her still cumming cock out of Anya's mouth, splattering her face with a large rope of cum, where she quickly maneuvered around, splashing three more ropes of cum all over Anya's breasts, stomach, and crotch area, before she pushed back into Anya's pussy, which Anya felt stretch around Sapphira's cock perfectly, and squeeze it as perfectly as if her pussy were made for an oni's cock, while Sapphira finished cumming inside of her, grinning dominantly down at Anya as she did. Everywhere that Sapphira's cum had splattered onto her bare skin, was flushing with arousal, and kept Anya's body hot with lust, making her ache and desire even more, but Sapphira pulled out and spurted one last rope of her cum before she finished that time, landing it right on Anya's pussy lips and clit, setting them on fire practically, before she pulled Anya up and sat her in her lap, facing away towards the door, with her huge cock brushing against Anya's folds teasingly, but not going inside.

(Skill get - (Magical Tightness): Anya's pussy has become more accustomed to larger insertions, and also tighter, fitting any oni cock like a glove, dealing double PP damage to all oni herms actively fucking her pussy.)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sapphira might not have realized just the effect she was having on Anya, or more likely, she very much did. As it was the poor human girl was in a state that could be called two things, either complete sexual bliss, or utterly mentally broken by the sheer pleasure of the situation.

Either one was quite accurate, and she wasn't in the mindset to tell either way. Instead her entire mind was taken up with thoughts of the cock that was filling her like it was her entire being, the near constant orgasms, as it was when she recovered she might have been able to recreate Sapphira's shaft from scratch with modeling clay with how much it was being impressed into her mind.

Then something she didn't think was possible happened, she climaxed even harder then she ever had before. Her brain shut down for a few minutes as her body jerked with incredible pleasure, and by the time it rebooted even a bit she was being rolled over, feeling all the cum in her womb flow as she was moved.

Before her brain could really even attempt to make sense of what she had just went through, Sapphira's cock was poking against her lips, and the smell of her musk was overwhelming her mind once again, the scent joining Kali's and Karina's in the recesses of her mind. As it was though the girl leaned her head back a bit to give Sapphira's shaft easier access to her tight throat, and she tried to gulp down breaths around the massive mouth filling member.

She didn't even realize what had changed in her body when Sapphira and her both climaxed again, the girl was much to focused on gulping down the warm seed that was filling her throat, and trying and failing to keep Sapphira to pull out, though the girl was rather soon enough splattered in deliciously warm seed that just made her body even more of a live wire then it already was. Her ability to speak was rather long gone by the time she was propped up on Sapphira's lap, and her eyes were barely able to focus on anything around her as she had a look of pure pleasured bliss on her face.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting there on Sapphira's lap, Anya was nearly insensate to everything save lust, pleasure, and cumming, and all three of those things Sapphira could easily give her, but was merely teasing her at this point by grinding her cock along Anya's folds. Anya wouldn't be able to keep from whining and whimpering desperately to have Sapphira impale her just in this position, but Sapphira shook her head and smiled softly at Anya. "No no dear, not yet. You can stroke my cock and let me bathe you in more of my spunk, but for now no more fucking your tight little pussy. We oni are superior to most other peoples, and as such, you belong to us, and you need to learn that we'll fuck your pussy when we're ready, not when you are ready. You are Karina's lover first, yes, but you also belong to the rest of the village. As soon as the blizzard has calmed down enough, Karina shall bathe you in her spunk in front of the entire village. Everyone will rejoice, because it'll mean that Karina has come into her own, and become a true oni," Sapphira said softly in Anya's ear, guiding her hands down to stroke her huge cock and fondle her equally huge balls.

Anya was allowed to stroke Sapphira to orgasm, her cock spurting her spunk all over Anya's body, where she began lathering her up in it like lotion, setting Anya's entire body ablaze with lust. Another orgasm later, and Anya had more of Sapphira's cum lathered onto her body, heightening her sensitivity to pleasure, as she reached down and started teasing Anya's clit with a single finger, making Anya shudder and nearly seize up. After that Anya felt Sapphira pulled her head around where she kissed her dominantly on the lips, her tongue dominating Anya's into submission.

Just as Sapphira was breaking their kiss, Anya heard the door quickly sliding open after a pair of feet thumping through the house came from just outside the door, and Anya could make out Karina and Kali before her. "M-Mother! What are you doing?!! Anya's my lover and I..." Karina began saying, while Kali was about to say something too, before Sapphira snapped her fingers, and Anya felt her consciousness coming back to her a bit more, though the burning lust remained.

"Karina... you are a true oni now. And you need to act like it. Kali, I can tell that you like Anya here too though, so... I am willing to make you an honorary member of our tribe, and my family as well, but only if you agree to one thing. You must submit to my test, which will inevitably make you half oni, or more, in the end. If you agree to that, then I will honor you with becoming a member of our tribe, where you will have a claim to Anya as well," Sapphira said in a tone that had Karina cringing a bit, and left Kali astounded and blushing deeply. "But for now, Karina... get over here and fuck her silly. She passes as a true oni broodmother. Her pussy is so tight that she prevented even me from cumming for nearly ten minutes earlier," Sapphira said after a few moments of looking between the two, where Anya saw Karina stepping forward, her cock springing to full mast almost instantly, while her balls and horn crackled with energy slightly, as her more dominant side began taking over, which left Sapphira smiling proudly, as she kissed Anya on the cheek.

"Y-Yes mother, I... I want to make Anya mine, completely... and a part of our village... a-and our family. My... cock aches for her. My heart as well," Karina said, after a few moments as she approached, her eyes looking at Anya with desire clearly in them.

"I... I want Anya too dammit... l-lady Sapphira, please... I wish to go through with it," Kali said, not wanting to be left behind by Karina.

Sapphira grinned up at Kali and nodded. "Alright then, for now you get to take the top, and I shall take her ass," Sapphira said, as she lifted Anya up a bit, placing the tip of her cock against Anya's tight little asshole, while Karina positioned herself on her knees before Anya, and pressed her cock against Anya's pussy, and Kali had her cock at Anya's mouth, before all three of them thrust in at the same time, making Anya's body arch in a minigasm just from the insertion.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya had to bite her lip to stop her mindless mewling as she kept stroking Sapphira's shaft, letting herself be covered with the oni woman's cum time after time, the larger woman spreading it around until Anya could swear every inch of her was covered.

As much as the human girl might have tried, by this point she really didn't have any chance of battling back against Sapphira very well at this point, and she was easily dominated by the kiss even as she tried to push back with her tongue a bit. Though the kiss did rather suddenly end when Karina and Kali both broke into the room, Anya only barely registering they were there, at least until with a snap of Sapphira's fingers she felt her brain starting to turn back on.

She half wished that Sapphira had left her like that though, as she realized just how full she was, and what she was covered in, and what her current position was, and who was infront of her. The human girl nearly going luminescent in her blush as she still couldn't exactly manage words as her brain was still tied up a bit in the rebooting phase.

Though soon enough she couldn't help but grin as Karina came over and she realized what was about to come next when Kali came too. It was obvious she was back to her senses at this point, but she was keeping quiet seemingly out of both feeling there wasn't a need for her to talk, and because she was letting herself be submissive for the three, Karina was getting into her dominating mindset afterall.

Opening wide as Kali line up with her lips, the three girls could practically see another wave of lust, ontop of that still drilled into her by Sapphira's magic, run through the girl even before they thrusted in, and the human couldn't stop herself from moaning around Kali's member as she nearly climaxed just from the three spearing into her, stretching her body to a limit she didn't quite think was possible before now. Though she soon enough recovered from that and started to lick around Kali's member, adding suction as she flexed her muscles in her torso, since she was back a bit she was going to give the girls as much pleasure as she could until Sapphira or Karina zapped her into being a submissive breeding girl again.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina and Kali both moaned out aloud, as their cocks slipped into Anya's respective holes they were aimed at. The flexing of Anya's waist muscles was drawing moans out of even Sapphira already she heard, and neither Sapphira nor Karina were using any magics on Anya to make her go docile and submissive for them. No, they were letting her feel all of this, and react according to how she wished it seemed. It wasn't long before Anya felt Kali's legs shuddering against her left breast, as the frost giantess held a hand on Anya's head, while thrusting into her mouth, but Sapphira reached out a hand and held her up with one strong hand just under Kali's butt, while Karina started knocking away with wild abandon at Anya's pussy.

Karina's cock was throbbing mightily inside of Anya within only a minute or so, and Kali was already about to cum too Anya could tell, because she was throbbing in her mouth. "L-Lady Sapphira... w-would I be like you and K-Karina then... if I accept becoming an honorary member of your family?" Kali asked in between her moans.

"Yes Kali... m-my dear. You would. You would receive a horn like ours, your balls will have plenty of energy in them, and if you fully embrace our ways, in time you would become a true oni in your own right. Would you be willing to go that far, for Anya?" Sapphira replied, her cock proudly standing tall in Anya's ass and making her feel so full as she rubbed Anya's belly with the hand not holding Kali up.

"Y-Yes... I would. It was love at first sight, you might s-say," Kali panted softly without a shred of embarrassment in her eyes.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya mentally grinned as she heard the girls moaning every time she tensed her muscles, or when she suckled on the Kali's cock like a vacuum. That grin grew even more when she felt Karina and Kali's member starting to throb, almost at their orgasm already even if she hadn't had quite that much effect on Sapphira, instead the eldest oni was doing her best to tease Anya back as she rubbed her shaft through Anya's distended belly.

Though Anya couldn't help but blush in embarrassment and redouble her efforts a bit when Kali mentioned it was love at first sight. The human girl half wondering if Ashra had done something to her to make her so attractive to all these girls because she did not think she was worthy of all this affection...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... thinking about little old me are you, Anya?" Ashra's voice sounded in her head, giggling softly. "Do you like it, hmm? The attention? I'll have you know that I did nothing to make them be more attracted to you. This is all your own natural beauty that they see and desire. You have so much potential, my dear... to be so much more than you are, or think you could be," Ashra went on to coo in Anya's head.

The thrusting continued and was driving Anya dangerously close to climax, with Karina and Kali both shuddering, about to cum themselves. Even Sapphira was starting to lose it, it felt like to Anya, her cock throbbing like mad now, likely from how sensitive it still was from cumming so much already. Anya felt a tiny spark of magical energies growing from her chest, spreading outward slowly but surely, and she felt her senses of pleasure heightening greater and she felt her body aching for her lovers to cum all in and on her body, but not like before, now it was a hunger for it, a desire, and it felt... good, to say the least.

"You feel that spark, Anya? That is but a taste, of what a true succubus can do. Look at them, feel how their cocks belong to you, like this. They can feel it deep down, but all of them are too proud to admit it. Look at Karina, her hips trembling, her balls twitching, eagerly awaiting the perfect moment to fill your womb with more cum to mingle with her mother's. And Kali, aching for the moment that she'll become a member of the oni tribe here, as well as Karina's sister in a way, so that she has claim to you as well. And then Sapphira, who is effectively this particular oni tribe's matriarch, feeling her cock being devoured by the luscious ass of her soon to be daughter in law, and possibly the future high matron of her tribe. Three large beautiful cocks, all for yourself, and the prospect of gaining any other cocks you see, to make them yours," Ashra's voice asked Anya again in her head, while Anya felt the trio all nearing their peaks, with Karina being the first to start losing it as a small spurt erupted from her tip, her balls arcing with energy, which Anya felt what it was doing now, and that was enhancing her fertility at the moment of each shot of cum erupted into her.

Karina could hold out no longer and let loose, which prompted Kali and then Sapphira as well, to both cum, and Anya could see clearly that Karina's and Kali's faces were both ecstatic, and glancing over her shoulder, she saw even Sapphira's was looking more ecstatic than it had earlier. At the height of all of their orgasms, Anya's own shot through her like lightning, and felt incredible, hitting hard enough to force her back to arch, as her hands started moving without her thinking really to Karina's and Kali's balls, cupping their heavy orbs and giving them a firm and possessive squeeze.

Suddenly, Anya felt that strange magical energy change in her chest, and instead of a more possessive, and enticing type of feeling, she felt love and passion washing through her. "Don't let Ashra tempt you with her lust, Anya. I am Maria, angel of love. And you shouldn't let her tempt you into making them yours, Anya... show them the love you have been showing Karina, and they will in time come to love you in the same way, I assure you. Sapphira is a hard woman, a-and I don't mean because her penis is so rigid i-in your butt right now, but she is as hard as these mountains around you, because she must be, for not only is it her nature, to be dominant, but she must also be strong for her people," a new voice said in Anya's head, a kind and sweet voice, trying to block Ashra out.

"Feathers... leave this one alone," Ashra said, struggling to maintain her connection to Anya, as she tried to push back against this apparent angel.

The two pushed against one another a bit more, before Anya felt them both leaving her mind, and soon enough it was back to the others, with Karina and Sapphira both taking turns kissing Anya's neck and cheeks. Anya felt Karina pushing against her mother's head with her own, trying to push her out of the way, before Sapphira pushed back, and then Kali got in on the pushing as well and knelt down to start trying to get in as well. Anya was smushed between the trio in a sandwich of large breasts, luscious lips, and with three large hard throbbing cocks pressing into, and against her, from the front and back.

Karina suddenly thumped her mother's head with her own, where Anya saw Sapphire growl suddenly before she lifted Anya up and off of her cock, and she quite quickly for her size, shifted around and was soon positioned behind Karina and Kali, and Anya felt Karina's cock pulling out of her pussy as Sapphira's hands were on both of the others balls, massaging and kneading them around right in front of Anya. "Oh you two think you can best me, hmm? Daughter, I have been waiting to test you for a while now, and have eagerly awaited this moment. And you, Kali... you stay right there, for I shall need to test you soon too," Sapphira said in a commanding tone, grinning from ear to ear as Anya saw Karina's face looking like she was about to cum again, and moments later she did just from a ball massage from her mother, her cum spurting out all over Anya's belly.

On her hands and knees with her lips mere inches from Anya's, Karina was unable to resist as her mother pressed her cock up against Karina's folds, and slammed inside of her with a mighty thrust. Karina let out a yelp of pleasure, and was pushed forward enough to kiss Anya, as Sapphira grabbed Karina's wrists with both hands and held her firmly in place, as she started pounding into her repeatedly. Anya could hear the lewd wet slapping of their balls colliding with one another, and Sapphira's lap connecting with Karina's ass, which was jiggling deliciously with each thrust. Karina was struggling a bit though after her kiss with Anya broke, and trying to shake loose of her mother's iron grip.

"Oh no you don't Karina... no no," Sapphira said with a grin, slamming in at a slight upwards angle, and triggering another orgasm in Karina, who came all over Anya again as she let out a cute squeal. "Such a weak cock, unable to bear a thrust like that. Come on Karina... surely you can hold out longer than that," she went on to say to Karina, slapping her on the ass and making Karina shudder.

Karina was unable to mount a defense against her mother, who kept pounding her like crazy, making Karina cum twice more before Sapphira suddenly yelped, as Kali had moved up behind her without Sapphira noticing, and had thrust into her pussy from behind. "Y-You... little... gonna really punish you, just you wait," Sapphira moaned softly, but kept slamming into Karina anyway.

"Oh really? I d-doubt that... o-oh F-FUCK!!!" Kali began asking, before she shuddered and let out a cry of pleasure as Sapphira's pussy milked an orgasm out of her sensitive cock after only half a minute.

"Hmhm, you girls are far too young and inexperienced to handle me so easily," Sapphira said with a lust chuckle, while Anya felt one of Karina's hands drifting down to her folds, rubbing Anya's abused pussy a bit with her fingers, her own lusts taking over completely, before Sapphira hoisted Karina up in both arms, lifting one leg up high and wrapping the other around just under Karina's breasts and grabbing one firmly in hand and squeezing it, where she then started bouncing Karina with her arms up and down her cock, and bucking her hips back against Kali's cock, where Anya saw Kali losing herself to Sapphira's apparently very tight pussy.

Then Anya saw Karina arching her back as she came again, her seed spurting out all over the place and landing on Anya and several other places around her. Sapphira came too, filling her own daughter full to the brim with her cum. "Come Karina... show me your strength, else I'll simply give you a little sister in your own womb. You'd best get ready then, since I don't think you've got it in you to resist any longer," Sapphira said to Karina, who was crying out in ecstasy as she was bounced up and down on her mother's huge cock.

This went on for the next hour, with Anya kind of trapped under their bodies as they went at it and kind of pinned down so she could do little more than reach up and fondle them, or raise up to suck Karina's cock off. She was forced to watch Kali and Karina both cumming like crazy, losing themselves completely in their lusts, while Sapphira smirked at Karina, whose belly was steadily swelling more and more with cum, before Sapphira literally could fill her no fuller than she was, and she let Karina fall off her cock, and set her down next to Anya, before she turned, pulling Kali's cock out of her pussy in one swift motion, while Karina's cock was limp and defeated.

"Heh, looks like your cock was too weak my daughter. You couldn't even manage to resist my cock, so why would Anya want your limp and defeated thing, when she could have a mighty cock such as mine," Sapphira said, smirking as she turned to Kali.

Sapphira was about to push Kali down, when Anya saw Karina's balls and horn crackle with energy, as she raised back up, and her cock sprang back to full mast, where she tackled her mother, and lifted her up, before she dragged her down to the floor above Anya, with Sapphira on her hands and knees, as Karina lifted her mother's ass high into the air. Sapphira leaned down and kissed Anya on the lips and winked. "I had to get her riled up somehow, because the poor thing's so weak to pleasure," Sapphira whispered quietly in Anya's ear, kissing her on the cheek.

Then, Sapphira let out a lewd moan as Karina slammed her cock inside of her mother's pussy. "Y-You think my cock's weak mother? Ha! As if. Now your own daughter is going to breed you and make you give birth to your own granddaughter," Karina growled, almost viciously as she started knocking away with wild abandon, their dinner long since forgotten for the time being.

Now it was Karina's turn to plow away for an hour, with their balls seemingly having a never ending supply of cum to pump out, and Anya saw Karina roll her mother over next to Anya, putting her into the pile driving position, and started slamming down into her, where her mother couldn't escape her grasp. Finally, after putting her mother into that position for nearly another hour it seemed like, Karina pulled her cock out, though Sapphira's pussy clung to it, not wanting to let it go, it seemed, which prompted Karina's balls to arc with energy as she slammed back into her mother again and took her one final time, where Anya saw Karina's balls crackling with energy and starting to glow a faint blue color as she started to pump her mother full of cum one last time before pulling out, where Sapphira collapsed to the floor and was left there panting, her pussy slightly agape and leaking Karina's cum heavily.

Karina then walked over to Anya and grabbed ankles with both hands and spread her legs apart, where she went down on her and ate her out for a few seconds, before she raised back up and thrust into Anya again, taking the young human like a maiden. "M-My cock's mightier now. Isn't it Anya?" Karina said, slamming into her lover as they both were lost in a sea of lust. "My cock isn't weak... it's strong, m-mighty. And it's more than enough to please any woman," she added after a few moments.

Regardless of Anya's answer, they would both cum together soon enough, with Karina collapsing over Anya after that, finally too tuckered out to keep going, as her hips gave out, though her cock was still hard and ready for action. They suddenly heard another lewd moan, and Karina, who was starting to come back to her normal self it seemed, the energies coursing through her horn and balls decreasing dramatically, rolled off of Anya and both of them saw Sapphira taking Kali from behind. "W-What? I am testing her, to see if she can handle the transformation," Sapphira said when noticing them staring at her and Kali, who was lost in the pleasure of the moment.

Slowly, over the next half hour while the two of them rested, Anya and Karina saw Sapphira's horn glowing greenish blue in color, along with her balls, each time she came inside of Kali, who had a more and more lost look in her eyes as time went on. Then, Sapphira suddenly pulled out and came into her own hand and laid Kali down on her back, before wiping the cum onto Kali like paint, drawing a few magical symbols onto the frost giant's body, before leaning down and whispering something that they couldn't hear, but they saw Kali nod to Sapphira's words, and Sapphira returned the nod before she slammed her cock back into Kali one last time, this time pointing it into the frost giant's ass, where she pegged her for the better part of twenty minutes, holding herself back the entire time, before letting loose, as a burst of light shone out. Anya saw Kali shudder as a transformation began to come over her, and Anya saw Kali growing a horn out of her forehead, her balls were growing in size to the same as Karina's, while her skin faded from the bluish coloring, to the pale smooth white skin of an oni.

Sapphira pulled out of Kali's ass after that, and collapsed back onto her ass, panting wildly. "W-Whew that was intense," Sapphira panted aloud, before letting herself collapse onto her back at Anya's and Karina's feet, while Kali groaned softly. "Kali... welcome to our tribe, and my family," Sapphira went on to say after a few moments, looking rather proud.

"T-Thank you, lady S-Sapphira. I am honored. A-And Karina... my sister, I am honored to call you such," Kali replied, panting just as hard as Sapphira was as she reached out for Karina's hand, with Karina taking it and smiling as she gave it a squeeze.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya forgot that Ashra was listening all the time, and listened to her words even as the three girls were plowing into her. Putting her body practically on autopilot as she continued to squeeze and suck off the three girls, and instead letting her mind enjoy the lewd looks all three were getting as Ashra's magic did a bit of work. Watching herself get a bit of revenge on the near breaking of her mind from Sapphira.

Then another voice but in, this Maria managing to snap her mind back out of that little dominating streak, and she couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed at her brief lapse there. Though it wasn't really a lapse. The warrior part of her did want to take what came before her, but well, she did also did love Karina, and she was starting to do the same for Kali, she didn't want to turn them into a mewling cock and like nothing else. Boo, why couldn't she have both? Though for now the new voices words rang slightly more true to her mind.

Then Anya's thoughts were rather distracted for a moment as she climaxed in turn with the three. Her body squeezing tight to keep their cum from escaping her even as she was filled from three sides. Reveling in the feeling of the seed inside her, Anya noticed that sometime during the orgasmic bliss the two voices left. Letting her focus on the girls around her. Just in time to be practically buried under breastflesh even as the three herms seemed to be having another battle of dominance without even taking themselves out of her.

At least they were, until, rather unfortunately in Anya's perspective. She ended up being relegated to a glorified observer as the three girls decided to battle for dominance and for Sapphira's testing. Though as bitter as that might sound, the sight of the three herms going at it was hot and Anya was only a bit dissapointed because it was getting her horny and she could only finger herself and amuse herself by kissing Karina even as the girl went through her first two climaxes under Sapphira's attentions. The long ropes of cum that covered her front heating her body up even further.

Though soon enough Sapphira pulled Karina into a position that gave Anya quite a good sight of the girl getting pounded by the elder oni. The human grinning and then latching onto Karina's member like a lamprey. Sucking down every drop she could even as Sapphira flooded her daughter with enough seed that she was almost certain pregnant as well.

Even as Karina was stroking back against Anya's slit, the human girl couldn't help but feel a bit proud internally. She had lasted much longer then they had! Made her feel like all that training might have been worth a bit more.

Though she did frown a little bit around Karina's member when at Sapphira's words, feeling a bit of a need to try to defend her chosen mate, though she let it slide for now. That turned out to be the right choice as even as Anya started to focus on Sapphira trying to wrestle Kali to the ground, when Karina sprang back, the energy crackling on her horn making Anya grin a bit at the about to happen revenge.

And she wasn't let down, though she realized there that Sapphira was deliberately egging Karina on, so Anya couldn't help but fear the oni woman that seemed quite capable of manipulating all three of them so easily. Though once Karina's revenge began, Anya couldn't help but get in on it a bit. Reaching over enough to start to stroke Sapphira's length once Karina was fucking her from above, and each time the oni woman climaxed Anya took quite a bit of pleasure in spraying her with her own seed, and licking some of that seed off as well.

Anya didn't even realize it had been a full hour by the time Karina was done with her mother. As it was it could have been three weeks and Anya wouldn't have been able to tell. The human girl blushing and holding herself rather like a virgin maiden as Karina bore over her, and filled her insides with her familiar member. Though unlike Karina, she couldn't manage anything too wordy, a simple "Y-Yes!" Coming out of her at Karina's question that was much more like a statement. Though she only got a single round of Karina before the dominant energy worked its way out of the oni's system and Anya found herself practically buried under her taller lover. Though the girl couldn't help but use her position to suckle on Karina's breasts even as they looked over to see Sapphira taking it to Kali. The frost giant girl looking like Anya must have when Sapphira had been fucking her senseless as the giant's eyes became unfocused and her tongue lolled out.

Finally the orgy came to its end, or at least a break. Given Anya was still suckling on Karina even after the oni woman had tried to roll away, the girl had to delatch from the oni's nipple to say. "Heh, I can already tell you two are going to make great sisters. Going to be a bit strange to see you with a horn though Kali, I'll have to fight the urge to stroke it."

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Kali grinned over at Anya and Karina, before forcing herself onto her hands and knees again and crawling over, where she collapsed onto Karina, who had pulled Anya up to lay against her front, where Anya was subsequently sandwiched between the two, their cock pressing up against her, her belly in Karina's case, and hotdogging her ass in Kalia's case. Karina and Kali shared a kiss, and then another, before Anya saw them break it and move down to smooch her, Karina taking her lips, and Kali the side of her neck opposite the side Karina was leaning around, and then they switched and Kali got Anya's lips and Karina her neck.

"T-This is so weird, having a horn, n-no more blue skin. My body feels... a bit heavier too, like I got less muscle, and a bit more fat on me," Kali panted softly after breaking her kiss with Anya, where Sapphira chuckled softly.

"That's because your body is a little heavier with fat, but you got more muscle too though. Not much, but enough to compensate. You'll be able to withstand the cold weathers a bit better than you were before, and you'll have that more... dominant streak like myself and Karina were having. Though... I daresay I think you'll be able to control it a little better than Karina, probably," Sapphira said, moving over and joining the Anya sandwiching and snuggling.

"A-And Anya... if you want to, g-go ahead," Kali said after nodding to Sapphira, lowering her head down a bit and offering her horn to Anya, and shuddering softly as Anya gently grasped and stroked it a bit.

"I think you're quite beautiful myself, Kali. Anya's still mine... b-but if she's okay with the idea of it, I... w-wouldn't mind sharing, o-or with mom either," Karina said, blushing red as a beet.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Also, I think these got a bit bigger." Anya commented in a short break between Karina's kisses, hefting Kali's breasts a bit in her hands. Before moving her hand up to Kali's horn to start to stroke it when offered. Quite content in her position between the three giant girls.

"Heh, I don't mind you three sharing me among you. Not in the slightest." Anya said with a bit of a lusty grin, and then blushed, wiggling a bit embarassedly. "Really, I don't mind being shared with anyone you feel like sharing me with Karina."