RPG RPG Maker [ おもち革命] ちょっと薬草買ってきて。 RJ105840

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ちょっと薬草買ってきて。
I Came to Buy a Little Herb.

Here's the full game.
http : / / uploaded. net/file /a2ph7s9t/

This is just a little something I found.

Last edited by a moderator:

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ちょっと薬草買ってきて。

ちょっと薬草買ってきて。
I Came to Buy a Little Herb.

http : / / www . dlsite . com / maniax / work/=/product_id/ RJ105840 .html

Here's the full game.
http : / / uploaded. net/file /a2ph7s9t/

This is just a little something I found.
This was on the RPG Maker thread.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The title's more like "Hey, go buy herbs."

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's more of a mix, since ちょっと means a little/few of something, then it says go buy some herbs (in first person), so all-in-all, "I'll go and buy some herbs."

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's more of a mix, since ちょっと means a little/few of something, then it says go buy some herbs (in first person), so all-in-all, "I'll go and buy some herbs."
Well, that's what ちょっと usually means, but not in this context. It doesn't translate well into English, but it's used to soften commands, which is what 買ってきて is. The game's title is taken directly from the beginning of the game where the village elder asks the protagonist to go buy some herbs to cure the men of the village.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is a very fun game which focuses heavily on the H-content, i recommend it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ちょっと
feeling like :
just go buy something in convenience store, will come back soon ?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, fun game so far, though I am a little confused about the H content. Is it only monster fights and the skills you can use or are there also scenes with the NPCs or in town?

Reputation score

Hmm, fun game so far, though I am a little confused about the H content. Is it only monster fights and the skills you can use or are there also scenes with the NPCs or in town?
The H scenes come from the H Skills during fights and losing to the monsters. There is nothing else.

There are 2 monsters per "dungeon," except Atlantis which may have 2 per each wing or something like that for a total of 14 monsters. You will get a scene for losing to the Kraken in Atlantis, a scene for giving birth, a scene for entering the Demon Lord's Castle, and a scene for losing to the Demon Lord for an additional 4. In the game world, you will get a scene for each girl and one for losing to the tentacle boss, for an additional 6, so there should be 24 scenes in the game. I might be off by one or two, but that should be it.

As for skills, they are as follows
Kiss - Default
Handjob - Lose 2x
Intercrural Sex - Lose 3x
Titjob - Lose 6x
Deep Kiss - Lose 10x
Fellatio - Lose 13x
Irumatio (Body) - Use Titjob 10x
Vacuum Blowjob - Use Fellatio 10x
Anal Sex - Lose 10x against Worm, Insect, Small Worm, Ground Tentacles, Giant Penis Monster, Egg, Cum Containing Monster, or Game Tentacle Boss.
Sex - Lose 10x against Slime, Tentacle Plant, Octopus, Vibrator, Succubus, Torture Device Monster, or Kraken.

Masturbate - Lose 1x
Vibe Masturbation - Talk to the girl in the NE corner of the second town
Anal Masturbation - Talk to the girl in the NW corner of the home village once you return. Must have Vibe Masturbation.
Double Masturbation - Talk to the girl in the NE corner of the town in the Product Version of the Game World.

Vacuum Blowjob and Irumatio require using certain skills a certain number of times. Even then, you might not learn them immediately upon winning a battle. The most reliable way is simply to lose after you've fulfilled the requirements. I don't know if there are any bugs in it, though.

Slashjack

Reputation score

I'm just curious but does anyone know what to do with the sword?

Reputation score

I'm just curious but does anyone know what to do with the sword?
When you fight the final boss, you will lose because he is just too powerful, I believe. I think he attacks first no matter what, though I could be wrong. Use the sword as an item to win the fight.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http : // www . g.e-hentai. org/g/543597 /c23484e3e2/

Here's a CG collection for this game if anyone is interested. Saw some Ai pictures in there and got excited but was very lacking like the previous game.

mengsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for showing it here. I have fun playing this game.:)

Eradrial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a full save if anyone wants it.

Attachments

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really sorry to bump this thread, but I really need someone's help. I'm stuck at the point right after beating that weird Deer dude's game, and I've found Excalibur and made the Succubus Force thing. But I can't progress any further, and I'm not sure why. I've checked everywhere, but it doesn't seem like there are any walkthroughs for this game. Could someone shed some light on how to move forward?

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really sorry to bump this thread, but I really need someone's help. I'm stuck at the point right after beating that weird Deer dude's game, and I've found Excalibur and made the Succubus Force thing. But I can't progress any further, and I'm not sure why. I've checked everywhere, but it doesn't seem like there are any walkthroughs for this game. Could someone shed some light on how to move forward?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/printthread.php?t=353&pp=30&page=322
that should help

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am sorry to bumb this on, but can anyone tell me how to get the first material for the forged thing? I beat the final boss (squid) and get that blue orb for the forge at the last? town where you got warped to by the reindeer dude at the Eskimo house (where tentacle boss dungeon located).

When I go in to the house with sword? sign, I talk to the blacksmith? and look like I still miss the first material (the fist? picture).

I used cheat weapon so I don't know did I miss something (I hate grinding). When I beat the tentacle boss and talk to all girls I save, they give me the heart item and kick me back. (weirdly I have two of that heart). I also go back to dungeon and open the chest behind the tentacle boss already.

(When I talk to the reindeer hood, the second option still get me to fight the tentacle boss again and when I win I got warped back with nothing happen)

I want to know is this the bug or I miss some chest??

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey guys
i am totally stuck
i beat the game (yeah its a funny joke ^.^)
now i headed out for the legendary herb and have no clue how to continue
- the cloud in the south does nothing
- cant get behind the forest trick
- dont know where jagai is but need the jagai permission to cross the bridge

pls help me :3