Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker / Wolf Games Collection

Any way you can highlight which games are english?
i can never get rpgmaker translator to work so the ones in Japanese are pretty hard to play
If you want English games check the English thread the majority hell 99% of these games are Japanese so that my English hosting "associate " has a monopoly on the English games. on a secondary note I should probably state that these are 99% Japanese games hopefully I see this and remember it tomorrow because remembering it is well unlikely...

W

Wolf624

Here are the RPG Maker links that don't work.

Blocked for Encryption:

RJ094661 (Life is a Paradise)

Blocked for ToS Violation:

RJ065369 (Princess Sexyes)

Permission Denied:

RJ099406 (ハルウル)

Fix Link:

RJ081446 (サクラコマトリックスRPG)
to

Last edited:
OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here are the RPG Maker links that don't work.

Blocked for Encryption:

RJ094661 (Life is a Paradise)

Blocked for ToS Violation:

RJ065369 (Princess Sexyes)

Permission Denied:

RJ099406 (ハルウル)

Fix Link:

RJ081446 (サクラコマトリックスRPG)
to
Fixed RJ081446 now to reupload the rest of them.
err... RJ065369 seems to be in working order I'm not logged into mediafire and it seems to be working fine. o-o Not saying that you are incorrect but could someone else confirm that it doesn't work before I remove it.
RJ099406 Modified and should now be working , with an updated link to mediafire instead.
RJ094661 Also has been fixed though downgraded to version 1.05

Last edited:

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ065369 seems to be in working order I'm not logged into mediafire and it seems to be working fine. o-o Not saying that you are incorrect but could someone else confirm that it doesn't work before I remove it.
Doesn't work for me: File blocked for violation.

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me: File blocked for violation.
alrightie I will remove and reupload then.
there you go o-o

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we have a short description of the gameplay for the games?
As well as the release/update date?
Finding interesting games in a sea of titles is always difficult.

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we have a short description of the gameplay for the games?
As well as the release/update date?
Finding interesting games in a sea of titles is always difficult.
Umm... there is one problem with that and its a pretty big one... I've already passed the 25,000 character limitation of one post which is why my wolf games are in their own... Its safe to say if I described even briefly every game it would be impossible for me to add other games as I'd surpass my character limit for both my posts making it impossible for future updates. Finding interesting games shouldn't be a problem as you should know what kind of games you like. Or you can just download other games from the authors you like.

Last edited:

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really do not understand :confused: ... Why do we have two of these "game collection" threads?

Sure, one is about English-translated games and the other is just a list ... but WHY have it in separate threads? :confused: Just merge the two together! Makes it easier for people to follow, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, it's working now.

Thanks for making/working on the thread btw, it's very helpful ^_^
The whole point of this thread is to be helpful and provide links to the many games provided by our members and the threads they have been posted in.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The whole point of this thread is to be helpful and provide links to the many games provided by our members and the threads they have been posted in.
I must pester you again - this can still be accomplished in a single thread. I the two of you are friends, so it can't be an EGO contest. Which makes the situation all the more confusing for me. :confused: Why 2 threads?

buzh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank, but can you put a version? I have many game and want to find newest version.
MF easy to block file, maybe share a folder and user can use ctrl + f
btw MegaUpload come back as name MEGA: mega.co.nz :)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I really do not understand :confused: ... Why do we have two of these "game collection" threads?

Sure, one is about English-translated games and the other is just a list ... but WHY have it in separate threads? :confused: Just merge the two together! Makes it easier for people to follow, if you ask me. :rolleyes:
Still trying to figure out how to do that while still keeping the correct posts on top.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still trying to figure out how to do that while still keeping the correct posts on top.
Why not just delete/lock the two threads and have the two main archivers make a new one? As long as its done politely, I don't think anyone will mind. And we get a cleaner forum. :)

Whatever you choose - I'll respect your choice (Might keep whining until something is done though ... :p ).

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why not just delete/lock the two threads and have the two main archivers make a new one? As long as its done politely, I don't think anyone will mind. And we get a cleaner forum. :)

Whatever you choose - I'll respect your choice (Might keep whining until something is done though ... :p ).
I'm all for making a new thread as long as this one is "dealt" with properly and deleted after I move all important information to the new one, but I would need my first and second posts to be the top 2 posts so I have room to expand as I'm already at 30k characters of text / code for all the links and stuff so I really need 2 posts just to provide my current information on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.