What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zyx has been working on this game for quite a while and I am uber excited for when it's finally released. I've been watching for any (if any) major updates on this site:

After her adventures in the previous game, Raidy continues her adventures, with the three monsters Fonfon, Tiss and Folles following behind her, upset at having lost their home in the dungeon. They head to the crime-ridden town of Vice, where Raidy hopes to get help from the local Thieves' Guild. When the four are unable to pay for their meal at an inn, they get in big trouble. The only way to pay off the debt and get their weapons back is to enter a dungeon and remove an evil alchemist who's been kidnapping the humans in the town to perform experiments on them...

Once again Raidy must enter a series of mazes and defeat wandering monsters and evil bosses who do naughty things if she loses. But this time there's a new twist: a magical item that allows Raidy to merge with one other individual, allowing the creation of a new being with new strengths that are suitable to take on this new challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

What excites me the most about it is it is seeming like you will be able to play as one of the bosse from the first game in this.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, Fonfon, Tiss, and Foless are going to be in an adventuring party with you~:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hee awesome. Toss and FonFon are my faces out of the first game.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but that site was last updated in 2008. Not to say 'give up on it', I mean, Duke's finally made it... this may too, but, well, we'll see shall we?

It does seem like a very awesome game though.

Also, I think I saw a picture floating around of Raidy wearing Fonfon's outfit. Very nice.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

well supposedly you can do a fusion with the 3 bosses from the first game to turn into 1 of these 3.

marrow12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering, won't the laws on games in Japan that ban everything short of the missionary position affect this game to? or have the laws been there since before 2008 and I'm just being and over worried weirdo?

Hiddenhope

Reputation score

I hope they finally now decide to bring the RPG element up to standard.
Well I am sure the reason why the previous games looked dated was that they were remakes of older games with the same name.

They do have to tone down the level grinding, make it so you can buy in bulk and have animated battles.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You people are cruel...

I see a Raidy 3 thread on top of the list and I'm thinking "OBOYOBOY THEY UPDATEDITSCUMMINOBOYOBOY"

And then the website is unchanged.

Cruel cruel bastids! :D

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, it'll happen if you believe it will~.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I too have been keep hoping... Since there is no official cancellation announcement about this... Since there is a few game that have similar trait like this (Starless even from 2005 until now).

I'm quiet curious about the different scene when Raidy fuse with others.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, poking through that site suggests that depending on who Raidy is fused with, the after-battle torture scenes might change in content. E.g. being fused with Foless means Raidy'll favor enemas as her punishment of choice.

Eeeeenteresting... though I think I'd be more interested in Raidy's loss CGs than her victory CGs against that boss... :D

Reputation score

I never got to play the Raidy games (I tried running Raidy II on my computer, but it hangs right after I finish saving the innkeeper from the kidnapper and I never figured out a fix), but I do love the stories and art of them, so a third game? Hell yes.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I hope they finally now decide to bring the RPG element up to standard.
Well I am sure the reason why the previous games looked dated was that they were remakes of older games with the same name.

They do have to tone down the level grinding, make it so you can buy in bulk and have animated battles.
You really didn't ever have to grind in the second game, I found. Though buying in bulk would be significantly more convenient.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just found something... well, interesting to say the least...

I found a pic that looks overly similar to FonFon. Perhaps a game-over CG for LWR3 (I doubt it; There are a few subtle differences between the two pics that disproves that theory, but they look pretty damn similar)?

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering if anyone could possibly point me in the direction of the other ones? google only gave 1 place to download and apparently it's broken u.u

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

simular art style but the character design is completely different

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

simular art style but the character design is completely different

Yeah, they do indeed look quite similar, however she's a character from a different game completely, Venus Blood -Chimera-. I don't remember her name though.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't ZYX also make Venus Blood?
An eroge/h-game company called made the Venus Blood series if I remember right. There's four games in the series so far(Chimera being the 2nd one), with the 5th one being worked on, I think.