What's new

An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hello everyone, I want to start another D&D campaign. I'm leaning pathfinder, but open to 5.0, 3.5 or somesuch if people prefer.

You will be a usual group of heroes, send out to deal with evil threats in exchange for cash, fame or rare items and knowledge, your level and if your group had prior experience fighting side by side is up to you.

The catch: You are not ment to win. Unknown to you your latest quest will send you on a path that'll run you afoul of a powerful being that can reshape bodies and minds with ease and while not unbeatable, its unlikely you'll escape the entities lustful whims.
Your poor heroes shall end up as this beings playthings in perverted games, featuring:
Mind control, enslavement and conditioning, corruption, transformation, bestiality... and many more.

Looking to see if I can get 3-4 folks interested here, requirements: Cool with the abovementioned fetishes and going wild, able to respond at a decent pace (At least a short post every 2-3 days as a minimum guideline), decent english skillz.

Open to sub and dom players, though doms should obviously expect not to always be in charge due to the setup.

Post below if you are interested or have any questions.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Quest

Looks like something that'll break me out of my recent spell of laziness. I'll try this out.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like something that'll break me out of my recent spell of laziness. I'll try this out.
.. that doesn't sound like the energetic enthusiasm I was hoping for. :p

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sounds cool, the idea of a text based PF game sounds nice, I'm still a bit new-ish to the rule set, but after a few days I'm sure I'll understand it well enough. I'm generally free over the week, and a post shouldn't be bad, my english seems to be perfectly fine, so far as I see it, the only problem is essentially my own posting quality, but using that as an excuse'll hardly give the chances to make my posts greater in quality.

Only question would probably be linked to character creation, but I imagine you'll have guidelines when we've got a group.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Obviously I'm interested.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd prefer 5th edition out of simplicity but I am very very excited regardless of the system! This seems like a setting I could fall in love with quite easily.

Count me in!

Zilrax

Reputation score

I suspect 5e would be hard to do with this plan because its balance is already on such a knife's edge.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmnn, seems like a decent amount of interest, lets nail down a few specifics right here, before I ask this moved.

If the system weren't a problem who'd prefer 5th over pathfinder?

Anyone a preferance starting level wise? (You can tell me low, medium, or high, where low is under 5, medium in the five to ten range, high in the ten to fifteen level range, basically how experienced your characters should be.

Zilrax

Reputation score

If systems not an issue I'm alright with 5e I guess. It works well if the goal is to make em more reliant on racial powers too since 5e doesn't have much customisation. I find pathfinder allows more varied designs and such. I'm thinking something more martially this time either way.

Level doesn't much matter to me. I'm happy regardless.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My vote's still with fifth, it feels like there's less to worry about going on so we can focus on the RP and weird homebrew effects of being at the whim of some evil force.

Also low level. A few innocent beginner adventurers with a win or two under their belt hear about some new danger and rush to help! Immediately get in over their heads and end up corrupted beyond belief? Delicious.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Neither of the systems are a problem, 5e may be the better choice for simplicity, so I'd have no qualms with either.

Low level sounds quite nice, gives (potentially) more chance to grow as a team, provided the lewds don't crush our minds too early on.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To me, it makes no difference what system we use. I'm fine with either one.
As for level, I'm leaning towards the medium-range.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright then, by what I've heard, we'll be 5th edition with a tentative majority, starting second level, with adventurers that did accomplish a thing or two and are now full of determination and confidence to prove themselves further.

Every class and alignment allowed, anything not in the players book or extensions needs to be nudged by with me.

Starting point:

You have just defended the village of Brownsvig from a goblin attack, or arrive at the village after an adventure of your own, hearing of a group of adventurers fighting against goblin to lend your aid. Well rested and well fed you prepare to investigate this threat closer, because if you do not, future attacks like these are imminent. Well, that and the villagers seem keen on rewarding anyone that can permanently end this issue for them.

You think up a character, I'll nudge a nice neighbourhood mindflayer to get this moved.. propably to the lewdified pathfinder thingie, just so I can easily make moar topics without disturbing others. ^^

Edit: aaand there we go. if you got any questions go right ahead.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

wait, what is this, I don't even...

Pervy running 5e?

Is this just meant to be a traditional campaign or is there something I've missed?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

wait, what is this, I don't even...

Pervy running 5e?

Is this just meant to be a traditional campaign or is there something I've missed?
Have I mislead you to believe I disliked 5e? I don't, I bash on it it like I critique every edition, I can and have ran stuff in no.5

Zilrax

Reputation score

It says we get 25 point buy but the base assumptions 27. Was that intentional?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It says we get 25 point buy but the base assumptions 27. Was that intentional?
An oversight on my part in copying the character creation for this campaign 27 will do I'm fine with you being powerful adventurers.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well, average adventurers in this case since it's the baseline haha. Now I just need to pick between rogue, paladin, druid and fighter.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like I need to find a 5e handbook somewhere. I've never played D&D before, so this is a new frontier for me.