What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ physical reflection party ] [ 物理反射倶楽部 ] SACKMAN RE192445 RJ192445 (BF)

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be a typical BF. It looks like that atleast 2 artists are involved which explains the quality differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SACKMAN BF RPG

Oh hey a Megaman parody, and here I was expecting to see some weird looking Sackboy probably raping everything.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if there's GoR or not, the first battle just gave you a game over.
Still, I wasn't expecting a Megaman parody game to be about BF. The art looks nice too.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey a Megaman parody, and here I was expecting to see some weird looking Sackboy probably raping everything.
This post reminds me that we don't really have that many hentai game parody of megaman franchise, aren't we?

Much we got is a direct Rule 34 games.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This post reminds me that we don't really have that many hentai game parody of megaman franchise, aren't we?

Much we got is a direct Rule 34 games.
I believe I've seen at least 4 games with Roll in it on dlsite (1 has a topic here listed below which also links to another Roll game, both have been uploaded to swfchan), a few flash games on swfchan and one from Isotonix which I uploaded to swfchan a while ago, but that one doesn't really have any nods to Megaman aside from gameplay and the name (Astroman).

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26260&page=2

Edit: One of the other two is RJ162938, the other one was some sprite game where you chased after girls but I don't remember it's name

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit: One of the other two is RJ162938, the other one was some sprite game where you chased after girls but I don't remember it's name
Super117, I think?

GM_MD

Lurker
Reputation score

The art is all over the place for the battler sprites.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...okay, do want. This looks great ._.

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like nobody has upload this yet on any corner of the internet

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you are right, i cant find this game anywhere..

weird. from the look of it, this game is pretty great, i wonder why?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anybody play this yet?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anybody play this yet?
since it got released i've been looking for a link all around the internet, found nothing, after the thread got bumped, i got a bit excited, but then a letdown...

i wish i could play it, but absolutly no luck at all, im sorry

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

since it got released i've been looking for a link all around the internet, found nothing, after the thread got bumped, i got a bit excited, but then a letdown...

i wish i could play it, but absolutly no luck at all, im sorry
I suppose I'll just have to hold out for P.D.creations game to fill the void shouldn't take long for that one to get popular.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I suppose I'll just have to hold out for P.D.creations game to fill the void shouldn't take long for that one to get popular.
ehm...i cant follow...what do you mean and wich game?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ehm...i cant follow...what do you mean and wich game?
RJ169029 what can I say gynoids(and robots too) are a fetish for me and I already milked all I can out of RJ180693.
but RJ169029 does look like it'll be great, animations, ost, story all look quite good to me.
now I'll move back to the subjest at hand going by the demo SACKMAN seems like it'll be true to megaman story wise but you know sexy female verson of Dr. Wily, the robot masters, genral mob bots, ect ect. oh and I hum the cartoon theme sond when I play it. (if you fon't know it the lyrics where just "super fighting robot...megaman" on a loop for a minute ending with "fighting....save the world" I'm not kidding)

Last edited:

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone found a link for this?