What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DynamiteRed] Valentina's Story Ver. 0.01 (Corruption sandbox rpg) [Patreon]

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Consider supporting me on Patreon!
patreon.com/dynamiteredgames

Hello everyone! I've played some of these adult RPG maker games, thanks to the community here, and was surprised with the overall quality (For the most part). I am a computer science major so I figured, how hard could it be? While in between jobs I decided to try out RPGMaker for myself, and this is the result.

I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm using Illusion's Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio for the CG's. I tried Daz3D but apparently my graphics card isn't supported, and multiple hours of render time per CG doesn't sound too great at the moment. Anyway:

Valentina's Story

A corruption sandbox game about a college freshman on her first day of school. I say "sandbox" because I want the game to be fairly open. Story routes are going to be linear to keep things simple, but the activities Valentina does on a day to day basis will mostly be up to you. Currently the game contains the beginnings of two main story routes. Sam's is easy to access. Zach's is a little harder to find.

Spoiler free screenshots/artwork: imgur.com/a/8yBxS
(I can't post links yet sorry)

Fetishes:
  • Straight sex
  • Incest
  • Exhibitionism/public exposure
  • Public humiliation
  • Moral Degeneration
  • Some forced sex. Not a huge fan of rape in these games so most h-scenes will be consensual.

Current version features:
  • Over 2 hours of content (The game currently does not have an ending)
  • Outfits: Two main, three swim suits, and a skimpy workout outfit
  • The start of two main story routes: Sam (Valentina's Brother), and Zach (An abusive prick at the college)
  • One primary job (Beach Cafe)
  • One secondary job (Bar on the beach)
  • A college with one punishment scene per teacher (Make sure you are wearing a skirt)
  • Over 200 images/cg's

Planned Features:
  • Short play throughs with multiple routes that you can choose to partake in
  • More activities than you can complete in a single play through
  • Main story routes with at least one ending
  • Horny/shame corruption system
  • Many different outfits, h-scenes are tied to specific outfits
  • Multiple ways to make money to buy more outfits
  • Simple Day to Night system, and Day of Week system
  • Go from being a relatively innocent college freshman to a total slut if you wish

Known bugs:
  • If you buy the pink bikini before getting it for free via the Beach Cafe it breaks the clothing store and prevents you from buying more outfits.

This project has gotten a lot farther than I initially expected, so I figured I would post it here and get some feedback. I am completely new to all of this, so I expect the writing isn't very good. It's hard for me to judge my own work.

Download:
mega.nz/#!qExDDR5I!ZTg0up-XY7oh2BCs9QKqZkAPCyDvFNwvHRw7ypadzuE

You will need RPG Maker VX Ace RTP for it to run.

Anyway try it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Valentina's Story Ver. 0.01 (Corruption sandbox rpg)

I will try it out. :p

BooFoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played it and think it's great! We need more corruption games. Yes to patreon worthy and worthy to finish. Add more fetishes like shota, bestiality

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was actually really good! I love all the different things you can do based on your horny level and shame. It progresses very nicely and there seems to be a lot to do so it doesn't get stale or boring.

I ran into a glitch that you should be aware of if you're not already. I had bought the pink bikini before the beach cafe owner told Valentina that she can go get one for free for her job and after I came to that part of the game I wasn't able to purchase any other clothing items because every time I asked for an item and went to try it on I would go back to the salesman and she would talk about the free bikini.
Ah, thank you. I'll fix that. Yeah I tried my best to prevent any bugs but it's inevitable that at least a few crop up.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm aiming for a shorter game to make things simpler, but I feel currently Valentina loses shame a little too fast once things get going. I may change it so she doesn't lose shame at a job unless she actually flashes a customer.

I played it and think it's great! We need more corruption games. Yes to patreon worthy and worthy to finish. Add more fetishes like shota, bestiality
Shota maybe ... but at least for this game bestiality isn't really possible due to no animals or creatures in SBPR (Unless some one knows of a mod). Thanks though! Glad you liked it.

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not played your game yet, but I'm happy that someone finally decided to use Illusion's games to produce 3DCG, and not that 3D Custom Girl crap.
I wonder why this way of doing things is so unpopular...

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not played your game yet, but I'm happy that someone finally decided to use Illusion's games to produce 3DCG, and not that 3D Custom Girl crap.
I wonder why this way of doing things is so unpopular...
While I cannot speak for others, I will say that even though it doesn't produce super high quality CG's, it is very easy to use which is nice. I am able to produce scenes fairly quickly and the render times are as long as it takes to snap a screenshot.

I played around with Daz3d for a bit but with just CPU rendering it takes forever to render a single scene.

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played around with Daz3d for a bit but with just CPU rendering it takes forever to render a single scene.
I know nothing about Daz3d, but in Blender rendering by CPU is not so slow (of course it depends on CPU model and quality settings) compared to GPU. Maybe your setting were too high or/and suboptimal. There is no sense trying to render photorealistic picture if models used in your scene are not of very high quality.

What I meant is maybe there are some legal reasons (they can't put games based on screenshots of Illusion's games on DLSite).

Anyways, I looked at screens of your game andd I think it looks not bad at all. Maybe I'll play it later :)
Keep up the good job! Good luck :)

(and sorry for my bad English)

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know nothing about Daz3d, but in Blender rendering by CPU is not so slow (of course it depends on CPU model and quality settings) compared to GPU. Maybe your setting were too high or/and suboptimal. There is no sense trying to render photorealistic picture if models used in your scene are not of very high quality.

What I meant is maybe there are some legal reasons (they can't put games based on screenshots of Illusion's games on DLSite).

Anyways, I looked at screens of your game andd I think it looks not bad at all. Maybe I'll play it later :)
Keep up the good job! Good luck :)

(and sorry for my bad English)
Oh I see. Yeah I'm pretty new to this whole thing so maybe it was just user error lol. Though I think at least for now SBPR works because it's so simple to use. But I do want to learn more about using 3d modeling software. And yeah that's probably why. Hopefully Illusion won't come after a free game project but who knows. Your english is fine :) If you do let me know what you think.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First of all it is indeed look great even its illusion CG'set i get me on the wheels and story-mechanism looks good too but playin over 2 hour and couldnt find any way to going story line with sam-zack at all..

Anyway its really good and hope you create more content for future :3

edit: i get lowest shame still cant open lots of scenes i like sam zack and last teacher punisment etc. wonder if they are not in game or i went in shame too fast

Last edited:
OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all it is indeed look great even its illusion CG'set i get me on the wheels and story-mechanism looks good too but playin over 2 hour and couldnt find any way to going story line with sam-zack at all..

Anyway its really good and hope you create more content for future :3

edit: i get lowest shame still cant open lots of scenes i like sam zack and last teacher punisment etc. wonder if they are not in game or i went in shame too fast
So the idea was I want the player to have to do something to get onto the story routes but maybe it's a little too hidden at the moment. Currently it's just the beginnings of both, you should get a message when you reach the ends. I do plan on having some kind of confrontation between Sam and Zach at some point if you are on both routes.

For Sam all you have to do is confront him about the shampoo while in your bathrobe to get the ball rolling. After Valentina masturbates in her bed for the first time Sam catches her naked and makes you see him every Sunday.

Zach is a little harder to find so I may add some more hints. Basically when you go to school drink a coffee and then go to first AND second period. After second period enter the Men's room. If you talk to Hannah every morning she will give you a hint when they will be in the bathroom the second and third time (her dialog changes).

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

_P giving it a try

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the idea was I want the player to have to do something to get onto the story routes but maybe it's a little too hidden at the moment. Currently it's just the beginnings of both, you should get a message when you reach the ends. I do plan on having some kind of confrontation between Sam and Zach at some point if you are on both routes.

For Sam all you have to do is confront him about the shampoo while in your bathrobe to get the ball rolling. After Valentina masturbates in her bed for the first time Sam catches her naked and makes you see him every Sunday.

Zach is a little harder to find so I may add some more hints. Basically when you go to school drink a coffee and then go to first AND second period. After second period enter the Men's room. If you talk to Hannah every morning she will give you a hint when they will be in the bathroom the second and third time (her dialog changes).
i see i see i couldnt find Zach cause after some point everybody disappear in school hall. and for sam i guess its pretty easy but wonder why didnt it work. but no problem at all i reallllly enjoyed game so far accept zach and sam im pretty much did everything. i will support this game and your work from now on :3 so thank you for bringing this game hope it is continues till the end :)

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score

awesome game. definitely patreon worthy if you could get updates out more than once a month. could you? also for outfits and stuff can you add glasses?

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like this, it's pretty good. Two notes though:

- Zach is still a bit confusing. I managed to unlock the first scene, but the second he says "Let's hang out after school". I feel like I went everywhere after school but was unable to find him. Any notes on that?

- You should give Shame requirements at the general store. It's a bit annoying to buy a mag and then read your shame isn't high enough, especially considering all the things cost a lot of money (relative to what you earn) so it would be better if you'd give the option to not waste money.

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score

Also any chance you'd add girl-girl scenes/a story arch?

figured out the coffee - think you'll add more humiliation type events like punishment for being late to class and like the guys in the alley, or even her pissing herself in class if you dont go to the bathroom by third period? the last one would be great. also add like a cheerleading class or something with other girls trying to humiliate her and make her look like more of a slut?

Oh and any chance you'd add pregnancy?

Last edited:
OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see i see i couldnt find Zach cause after some point everybody disappear in school hall. and for sam i guess its pretty easy but wonder why didnt it work. but no problem at all i reallllly enjoyed game so far accept zach and sam im pretty much did everything. i will support this game and your work from now on :3 so thank you for bringing this game hope it is continues till the end :)
Yeah if you don't see two Zach scenes by the end of the second week you get locked out of the route. I was trying to make it seem like the game continues with or without your involvement, but it seems just cutting off the route is the wrong way to do it. I think instead I will advance the route progress one step each week (with or without your involvement) up until the shame gated scene where Val hears them through the door.

I like this, it's pretty good. Two notes though:

- Zach is still a bit confusing. I managed to unlock the first scene, but the second he says "Let's hang out after school". I feel like I went everywhere after school but was unable to find him. Any notes on that?

- You should give Shame requirements at the general store. It's a bit annoying to buy a mag and then read your shame isn't high enough, especially considering all the things cost a lot of money (relative to what you earn) so it would be better if you'd give the option to not waste money.
Thanks for the feedback. I think maybe you hit the end of the current Zach scenes. There is only 3 at the moment. But I will work on making the Zach route less confusing. Also, agreed about the general store. I'm not happy with the way it currently works.

Also any chance you'd add girl-girl scenes/a story arch?

figured out the coffee - think you'll add more humiliation type events like punishment for being late to class and like the guys in the alley, or even her pissing herself in class if you dont go to the bathroom by third period? the last one would be great. also add like a cheerleading class or something with other girls trying to humiliate her and make her look like more of a slut?

Oh and any chance you'd add pregnancy?
Yeah yuri seems to be heavily requested so I'm coming up with some ideas. I definitely plan on adding more humiliation type scenes. I've been playing with the idea of having her pee herself in class, I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it happen more ... naturally? I don't think Val would purposely go to class if she knew she was going to pee herself ... And pregnancy is a tough one with SBPR, but maybe :) Due to the "realistic" way time passes, it would probably just be for the game endings.

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah if you don't see two Zach scenes by the end of the second week you get locked out of the route. I was trying to make it seem like the game continues with or without your involvement, but it seems just cutting off the route is the wrong way to do it. I think instead I will advance the route progress one step each week (with or without your involvement) up until the shame gated scene where Val hears them through the door.

Thanks for the feedback. I think maybe you hit the end of the current Zach scenes. There is only 3 at the moment. But I will work on making the Zach route less confusing. Also, agreed about the general store. I'm not happy with the way it currently works.

Yeah yuri seems to be heavily requested so I'm coming up with some ideas. I definitely plan on adding more humiliation type scenes. I've been playing with the idea of having her pee herself in class, I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it happen more ... naturally? I don't think Val would purposely go to class if she knew she was going to pee herself ... And pregnancy is a tough one with SBPR, but maybe :) Due to the "realistic" way time passes, it would probably just be for the game endings.
awesome! any chance of s&m stuff like a collar or glasses for outfits? btw how often do you think you'll be able to do updates? if you made a patreon i'd definitely sign up, especially if you can do updates once or more a month

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh is that why I couldn't use the books? I remember when I tried to read them she would say something like "This isn't the place for that" so I assumed I had to do it at a certain time/place. Tried it in her room at night and still couldn't read them. I didn't know reading those books was tied to your horny/shame levels.
The one I bought had a shame requirement of 80, but I'm also pretty sure you can only read them in her room in the afternoon/evening.

No, it happened in the first week. Once you have the first scene with Zack, he and the girl stay in the hallway and have their conversation, unlike later weeks where it's only her. That's what had me confused.

I am really looking forward to seeing more from this game though. The comments I got from people for walking around outside in underwear was cool, and I also like the shady woman hanging around mom's workplace at night, couple with mom's comments about clothes. You did a good job with this demo, there are Patreons who have two or three versions of their game with less content!

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I do plan on having the dad play a bigger role, still figuring it out.

I see the confusion about the books now ... Originally reading the books would advance time by one step, hence the restrictions about when and where you can read them. I didn't want people to skip morning (school) or night, or say read it in the store and then end up being inside after close. However I'm going to be changing how they work.

The shame check is there to give you another way to be late for class if you read a book in school, but Val will only do it with lower shame. I will make this more clear.

Zach and Hannah being in the hallway are meant to give you a sense that things are changing between them, and give you a hint when they will be in the restroom, but it seems the current way it works is confusing. I didn't want players to be able to advance through the Zach route too quickly, because then you would hit the level 60 shame gate (3rd event) too early, and will have to wait a long time before you can access it. Anyway I'll be making some changes.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you guys liked it. I didn't want to share a demo with hardly any content. I'm looking into patreon as we speak. Monthly updates should definitely be possible.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Loved everything so far and the direction, my only fear is you'll fall into the trap of asking what people want to see and get side tracked trying to appease everybody, this is what stutters projects and frustrates patreons and adds stress to you.

During production hold polls with themes, but tell users to post their vote, dont ever use online polls as people IP trick them. More Pats, More Polls, More Scenes.

You've done well. But I'd consider charging every 'update'($10) as this WILL win you support, theres alot of skepticism over patreon as a cash cow lately and it's putting people off.

Im also a fan of Valentina's expressions and how messy she gets. So hope that continues.