What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

easier said than done. im having poor luck CRing fran and im pretty sure i need her lower costed to place her 2nd, cuz right now bashira just doesnt have the dps to take out the initial waves by herself so i can place a witch to deal with the dragon
Why the hell are you farming Fran then?

There is not a single Nutaku MWA Base Scramble vid that uses her.

Fran is a Plat that devours three silvers.

Khuri requires very little to be usable in Base Scrambles.

Max Lv CC Silver unit is way more valuable than a half assed event plat unit for new players.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's exactly what i was saying about exagerrating. Noone has complained or asked for break yet. I have never wrote that I'm against that pace. Maybe, but just maybe after dozen of continuous set of event+revival+something else, I'll start hoping for one week of break or at least dropping pace a bit. But only maybe and only after a long period of continuous packed to the limit content.

Right now noone asked for break or complained that we're picking up (i hope it's the right word) the pace.
Sorry, but that is where you're wrong. I count at least 2 people who have asked for breaks as my imgur link below will prove. You and 0nymou both said you would like a break.

I'll break it down in case the link doesn't prove my point.

"Not that I want long breaks... just a small one? Occasionally?"

"I'm in for it" (meaning you agree with wanting a break).

Going back to what people have already said, star trials are your breaks. For the most part, if you have an accomplished team, star trials can be completed in 1-2 days. You then have 12 days left over to "break". There is no need for break cycles as we constantly get them with star trial events. Heck we actually get a better deal than DMM on star trials. They break releasing the star trial maps on DMM into 2 weeks, first set the first week, second set the second week. We get all the maps up front, complete and forget it.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why the hell are you farming Fran then?

There is not a single Nutaku MWA Base Scramble vid that uses her.

Fran is a Plat that devours three silvers.

Khuri requires very little to be usable in Base Scrambles.

Max Lv CC Silver unit is way more valuable than a half assed event plat unit for new players.
i already cc'd her.

and those videos usually involve a prince that is +400 hp 40 atk 40 def higher than mine. if i straight copied the shit i'd be pissing away charisma

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i already cc'd her. why the fuck would i waste more resources on a silver vh
B/C the guides have CC Silvers max leveled. And I bet you the ppl who made those guides, and myself, know way more about this game than you do.

If you are not going to take advice, then I will stop giving it.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Platinum and above aren't the answer to everything. There are very tight cost maps that silvers will do the job just as well, if not better than platinum units. You said it yourself, you can't place Fran second. But I bet you could place a CR'ed Khuri second easily.

Keep in mind the guide recommends you develop a core around initial premium units and free units you get from leveling up, this includes and in most cases prioritizes silvers. By ignoring your silvers, you're trying to forcibly skill steps. I can tell you right now if you focus on platinum units before you develop a core, you will go dry on resources due to being stuck on lower tier maps and platinum units being expensive to level up. There's a reason there are tons of people out there who make guides using only silvers and free units you get, because almost all of the events can be completed using silvers.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and those videos usually involve a prince that is +400 hp 40 atk 40 def higher than mine. if i straight copied the shit i'd be pissing away charisma
You say this like you have tried it already, when you never had the units to even attempt.

You are missing 90% of the units required to follow the vids. Prince stat is a secondary concern for you.

Investing in Fran? Or any other event Plat unit without Core Silvers?

This is the path to the guaranteed ruins. This is the path ppl choose not for efficiency, but only for pointless bravado - "Low Rarity Units!!? I refuse!!"

Godspeed.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, but that is where you're wrong. I count at least 2 people who have asked for breaks as my imgur link below will prove. You and 0nymou both said you would like a break.

I'll break it down in case the link doesn't prove my point.

"Not that I want long breaks... just a small one? Occasionally?"

"I'm in for it" (meaning you agree with wanting a break).

Going back to what people have already said, star trials are your breaks. For the most part, if you have an accomplished team, star trials can be completed in 1-2 days. You then have 12 days left over to "break". There is no need for break cycles as we constantly get them with star trial events. Heck we actually get a better deal than DMM on star trials. They break releasing the star trial maps on DMM into 2 weeks, first set the first week, second set the second week. We get all the maps up front, complete and forget it.

Hey, come on. I'm one of those that wrote about star trials being break events too, you know?

And well I wouldn't call it asking for break, but perhaps we have different understanding of that. As you can see there is mention about lving and AWing new units. IIRC 0nymous is for quite a long time and I don't think that this is because he doesnt have decent team. It is just... how could I say it... some kind of perfectionism? At least that's how I interpret and understand that (maybe I'm wrong, maybe he meant it differentily). Perfectionism meaning to have all or at least most of the units fully or decently developed.

Ok, now maybe I'm overdoing it. Let's get back to the main problem. I wrote that there's exaggeration, because we both mentioned that there are good things out of breaks. And it was more like timid asking if or maybe better that would like to have small one, occasionaly. It wasn't any complaining or asking for. That's the hard part to explain, because I'm not so fluent in english. I mean it is like two people said that they would like to have small break, occasionaly, however it is known that breaks were quite a pain for a long time and having them instead of faster pace is what we do not want.

And the respond was like - if because of your complaints we will be back to breaks if that happens than wish you roll only silvers and so on (still not sure how I should understand those snowflakes or something like that). I think that respond was exaggerated. Like word "break" makes ppl go berserk (I know that now this statement is exaggerated, but it is just because of my inability to express myself in english).

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bet you the ppl who made those guides, and myself, know way more about this game than you do.
I should hope so. I don't want advice from people who know less than me. lmao

I was under the impression that fran was a good unit. thanks for telling me this shit after I already invested in her.

"Low Rarity Units!!? I refuse!!"

except, a lot of shit i've been able to do is only because i have a really strong plat unit doing things that lower cost units can't. im not against raising silvers but i want to know that they're necessary before i invest my already strained thin resources.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it was more like timid asking if or maybe better that would like to have small one, occasionaly. It wasn't any complaining or asking for. Like word "break" makes ppl go berserk (I know that now this statement is exaggerated, but it is just because of my inability to express myself in english).
No your English is fine first and foremost, certainly significantly better than some on these boards. My point is, I want to quell thoughts of breaks. It took years to get the developers to get the game to a pace its meant to be played at. All it will take is a couple knuckleheads giving feedback to Nordland on her next feedback survey of "I'd like the pace to slow down a bit" for the Japanese developers to get the wrong idea and revert to what we had before. That is why you see such aggressive posts trying to shut down any break talk.

except, a lot of shit i've been able to do is only because i have a really strong plat unit doing things that lower cost units can't. im not against raising silvers but i want to know that they're necessary before i invest my already strained thin resources.
Everyone has thin resources at the start. You need to build a core team to get yourself functional. If you haven't already, I recommend looking over Sennen War's videos, Key Kii's videos. The majority of the maps can all be cleared using nothing but silvers, Katie, and the few free premium units the game throws at you.

Unless you go full whale, you need to invest in an initial core. Silvers are cheap to level and CC and will get the job done until you can start investing in platinum replacements for your core.

You shouldn't be grinding out event units unless you have a core created. By wasting this time on a single event unit, you could instead be spending your charisma grinding your highest experience fodder map and strengthening your overall team for the next event.

Better idea, why not post your current full team and available units so we can take a peruse through and give you an idea of what you're lacking in?

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know your "really strong plat unit" is Bashira, which was a great investment. Keep her.
You want to know what's necessary? Here you go:

Two CC Archers. Two (or Three) CC Healers. Two CC Witches. One CC Soldier. One CC Heavy. One CC Mage.

I repeat. They are NECESSARY.
Now go build them and don't ask about any other units until you do.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want to follow guides to the letter then you should raise your silvers and don't bother raising any good units you get from the gacha. If you want to loosely follow videos or use them for ideas then you can raise plat units and ignore some silvers.

Its up to you but I know which I prefer by far, also getting the CR and skilled up silvers can be even harder than event units in some cases.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Better idea, why not post your current full team and available units so we can take a peruse through and give you an idea of what you're lacking in?

Attachments

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you have the following -

1 CCed Heavy
1 CCed Healer
1 CCed VH
1 CCed Archer
2 CCed Witches
1 CCed Soldier

What you need extra or are missing completely -

1. You need a CCed mage, you could use Paula if you don't want to invest in a silver here.
2. You need a second CCed archer, Soma or Daniela would work here.
3. You need a second CCed soldier, Phylis will serve until you get a gold or platinum soldier who grants 15 cost when CCed.
4. You need a second CCed healer, while you have the feng shui unit, her single target healing is not going to be enough to keep your units alive, additionally she lacks the raw range required of healers.

Quality of life things you could use

Eunice is a very common duelist in silver only videos. Even for a silver he has high attack and HP.
Inari, as already explained she is a mix of samurai and rogue and can serve as either.
Charlotte, ranged melee units are useful, not required, but she also makes a decent duelist.
Misha once you get her, she should be a guaranteed drop for completing a later on map if I recall correctly, she's one of the best Valk's in the game at needing to do what Valks do.

As a side note, I don't know your prince level, but if its still fairly low, I would recommend buying an experience boost with SC. Assuming you have access to a higher tier map, it should allow you to power level your prince to near 100 from what I recall people saying hundreds of pages back.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you have the following -

1 CCed Heavy
1 CCed Healer
1 CCed VH
1 CCed Archer
2 CCed Witches
1 CCed Soldier

What you need extra or are missing completely -

1. You need a CCed mage, you could use Paula if you don't want to invest in a silver here.
2. You need a second CCed archer, Soma or Daniela would work here.
3. You need a second CCed soldier, Phylis will serve until you get a gold or platinum soldier who grants 15 cost when CCed.
4. You need a second CCed healer, while you have the feng shui unit, her single target healing is not going to be enough to keep your units alive, additionally she lacks the raw range required of healers.

Quality of life things you could use

Eunice is a very common duelist in silver only videos. Even for a silver he has high attack and HP.
Inari, as already explained she is a mix of samurai and rogue and can serve as either.
Charlotte, ranged melee units are useful, not required, but she also makes a decent duelist.
Misha once you get her, she should be a guaranteed drop for completing a later on map if I recall correctly, she's one of the best Valk's in the game at needing to do what Valks do.

As a side note, I don't know your prince level, but if its still fairly low, I would recommend buying an experience boost with SC. Assuming you have access to a higher tier map, it should allow you to power level your prince to near 100 from what I recall people saying hundreds of pages back.
im 109 - 4935 tnl

i tried to get misha from the maze of the demon king event but no such luck. i've had the experience boost since day 2. my best maps are buried beasts and dragon hunting. i only run dragon hunting when i get super low on gold. i've 3*'d everything up to these maps

1. i can do pallis if paula isnt an option. which do you suggest more
2. have lvl 40 soma. who im just noticing i forgot to put on there. fuck.
3. i think ill do phyllis then. i need a cheap blocker and she gets def bonding
4. i still have the 30 aff alissa the game gave me and spare silver to cc her so i guess ill do that next

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. i can do pallis if paula isnt an option. which do you suggest more
How much did you get to invest in Paula from her event? Pallis will cost 31 at max cost once she's CCed, will have 240 range and 446 attack once she hits max. Paula costs 37 at max cost, which is pretty heavy, especially without 2 gold soldiers to ramp up your early cost availability.

Paula would be significantly better in the long run, but will also take a higher investment to get that far.

You've got her at level 30 already so it wouldn't take an obscene amount to CC her at this point.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I kinda have to agree with Sashas and can understand Selius' point of view. I personally woudn't like to level all silvers, just to replace them later on with plat+ units I like a lot better. Feels a lot like wasted ressources.

I think it depends on what you are aiming for: Do you want to play casually and aim for a large army of cute girls? Then go level all the silvers to max and follow the guides brainlessly. Do you want to challenge yourself, think about strategies to solve the missions? Raise units especially for a certain prupose and follow guides only loosely, mainly to know what's coming? Then I wouldn't focus too much on silvers. Yes, there are great ones (Misha, Pallis, Leanne for those who like to use HAs), but meh...

Leveled silvers are not as neccessary as some users make it look like. I keep repeating myself, but on my fresh DMM account (started four moths ago) I CCed Misha, Pallis, Valerie and Calliope. In addition to that I occcasionaly used UnCCed level 40 Eunice, Khuri, Leanne and Nicholaus. That's it.
Admittedly, the advantage on DMM are daily revivals, which gave me Belinda, Helena, Sabrina and Fran in the first week. And I have two years of experience playing the game on Nutaku, so I knew what I was doing. But I was able to get every event unit maxed out and have 16 AWed units, four of which are 2AW and six have SAW. I don't think I did quite so bad as one may think, when reading some of the posts on the last pages.
I did use a 17 cost Fran for quite a long time by the way.

So yeah... there is not the single correct solution to playing this game, which is exactly what makes the game so great. It may be easier to follow guides by using the exact same units, it's not neccesary by far though.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How much did you get to invest in Paula from her event? Pallis will cost 31 at max cost once she's CCed, will have 240 range and 446 attack once she hits max. Paula costs 37 at max cost, which is pretty heavy, especially without 2 gold soldiers to ramp up your early cost availability.

Paula would be significantly better in the long run, but will also take a higher investment to get that far.

You've got her at level 30 already so it wouldn't take an obscene amount to CC her at this point.
i got 18 stars, so -2 CR and skill level 6

the last 2 stars were impossible at the time. probably still impossible now

I think it depends on what you are aiming for: Do you want to play casually and aim for a large army of cute girls? Then go level all the silvers to max and follow the guides brainlessly. Do you want to challenge yourself, think about strategies to solve the missions?
somewhere in the middle ground. im using sophie no matter what the fuck anybody tells me how good or bad she is lol

i use the videos for ideas, but im just never gonna want to straight copy the strats because that's boring (and they dont work for my team) so i improvise... and get called a dumbass for it. oh well. i do need more healer potency, but it's hard to do everything at once. i need more dps, healing, a good blocker, etc etc

i still think fran is worth my time. once i get some bonding points onto her it'll pay off

AND FUCK YES I GET A SAMURAI SOON. upcoming event has iroha as a drop

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No your English is fine first and foremost, certainly significantly better than some on these boards. My point is, I want to quell thoughts of breaks. It took years to get the developers to get the game to a pace its meant to be played at. All it will take is a couple knuckleheads giving feedback to Nordland on her next feedback survey of "I'd like the pace to slow down a bit" for the Japanese developers to get the wrong idea and revert to what we had before. That is why you see such aggressive posts trying to shut down any break talk.
Thanks for opinion.
Yeah, and I understand your point very well, really. In the end I'm one of those veterans that remember months of no events. And that's exactly why I wrote that it is a bit exaggerated respond. Totally understand why, but still it is. Just wanted to state that fact. Absolutely I dont want any break right now.
Like I wrote earlier - maybe after long time of continuous event+revival+something else there will be thought about break. And exactly that's what I had in mind earlier, because I don't believe that we'll be back to how it was. I'm sure and I hope we'll have at least back to back events now. And with star events (and maybe with farm too) there'll be revivals, at least that's what I hope for. I would even love to have preferably star trial (but farm event would be ok too, just not collection) with skipped events as revival. That would be awesome.

So now important question - where is Eliza and Miranda :confused:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The vampire hunters are extremely bad alone, the rest of your team needs good synergy with them to be of any use other than what there class does and vs low defense stuff.

In hindsight you should have probably skipped this event as she won't be much use to you and the silver would do the same job. Once you get stuff like Uzume/Aria/Dancers.. etc.. a buffing type team, then you could concentrate on stuff like that but the others are giving you very solid advice for starting out and you should listen. We all started there pretty much (healers,silvers,archers,HA's blah blah blah). You should put Sohpie on the backlist for awhile as well because she suffers the same way.. useless as a standalone unit to an extent.

Should probably replace her with a soldier/HA until you at least awaken her and get her skill to 10/10

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So now important question - where is Eliza and Miranda :confused:
eliza is long skipped may show up at any time much like fran and miranda is a farm so maybe same boat as serra in that they want to space event of the same type out or shes skipped