What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

out 1.086a
Whats is new?
Fixed bags or new scenes?
Planned translite this game?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LLMB just reached 1800 sales on dlsite and the enty page for it is at 98,400 yen almost reaching the second goal. I gotta say the future of this game is looking good so far.

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Version 1.085a, I have a game freeze at the part where your character brings the girl who got raped by bandits to the inn at Kitani Plains or whatever the location is called. Does Version 1.086 fix it?

I am just trying to start relationship with Mika there so I figured it could be it. If you start romancing the waitress some other way then could anyone tell how?

Last edited:

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great update ^^

Androsar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who could Share an updated version please? My Last one was 1082
Cant find it anywhere been waiting for this since month :/

Last edited:

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ohhhhh, per chance, does the new version have any new NTR material?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohhhhh, per chance, does the new version have any new NTR material?
Yeah with the old guy in the inn, if you sleep there with a 100 horny stat then you'll see the new ntr content.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah with the old guy in the inn, if you sleep there with a 100 horny stat then you'll see the new ntr content.
Sweet, thanks!

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Megrim is planning some 3some scenes for the next version. Good! I wonder if there are queens, princesses (their country is a kingdom, right?) and harem endings down the road?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

harem endings down the road?
lol yeah I'd like to marry everyone in the village that Lind is from... then maybe turn the place into a high class brothel of amazon women.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like Megrim is planning some 3some scenes for the next version. Good! I wonder if there are queens, princesses (their country is a kingdom, right?) and harem endings down the road?
Well you can actually see the castle gate at the rich district....So maybe he will expand on it some day

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does anyone have this game? on nyaa there's only 3 seeders for ver 1.072

thankyou

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please can anyone pm me or even post the newest version because all the links on this thread for new version is down plz and thank you :eek:

Titus

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get it with the waitress?

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been out for a while due to life, so I apologize to those that have messaged me for a re-upload of the latest version and did not receive a response. Looks like Mega took down my file pretty quickly last time. Any tips on increasing the lifespan of these links? Would it help to switch to PMs only?

In any case, here's a new link to 1.086a. Grab it before Mega strikes it down again. :)

Attachments

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Been out for a while due to life, so I apologize to those that have messaged me for a re-upload of the latest version and did not receive a response. Looks like Mega took down my file pretty quickly last time. Any tips on increasing the lifespan of these links? Would it help to switch to PMs only?

In any case, here's a new link to 1.086a. Grab it before Mega strikes it down again. :)
thank you sir!:D

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... how about making those links Base64 encoded?
One extra step for those interested, but not something that can be traced by a bot

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a way to fast travel plz help

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a way to fast travel plz help
Sure, you find magic circles like the one before the inn in the village and step on them. Then you use the map in your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.