Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Taya
Cave
Tag: All

( Not a nat 20 will, and 10 Con :p)

Taya growled wildly as she nocked another arrow, everything going too fast, so many images in her head, her fluffy tail laying down to the side as she groans. When the woman disappeared, her arrow flew where she was, her sure it was just in her head. But no, evidently she WAS gone!

And then the other one was all over the place and her brain couldn't follow it. But it did say she should follow. So she decided she'd do just that and not mind all the weird feelings and visions right now. Much easier to just follow. Maybe she'd be an alpha? She'd see, but right now follow she had to do.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cave

Th-They did it! The defeated the ice woman! Well, she retreated... but it still counts, right? Regardless, they were going to get their reward now! She didn't really have an interest in coin, but she wasn't one to pass up a gift. There were plenty of worthy things she could put that currency to.

Except... this woman wasn't going to do that. After a lengthy monologue, she suddenly changed, revealing her true... true form. In a blur of speed, she pulled out two weapons and readied to attack the mage. The party... wasn't feeling too hot at the moment, but she wouldn't give up, she...

You know what... it wasn't worth it. This woman, she appeared alright, why fight? Lowering her bow, she stood and stared at the woman, listening on what she had to say.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Cave

Alice watched everything going on around her icy prison. Unable to move or talk as her breast was squeezed by the blonde. Alice trying to glare at her but was rather distracted by the squeeze, making her glare break into just a blink. She'd have bit her lip if she could be well, frozen solid.

Instead she watched as the blonde disappeared to somewhere, she had no idea where but one moment she was there and the next she was gone. Leaving them with just the dark lady, not that she could move still.

Now she was stuck listening to the woman's honeyed words, and watched as the others seemed to fall for them. Letting themselves be lead along, becoming submissive. She herself though heard them, and they were strong. Worming their way into her mind, but she tried to fight them with all she could. As much as she could muster. Hoping to fend them away, and unsure if she succeeded or not.

(Roll is (nat twenty, leaving it up to pervy if that's enough or not))

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Creepy Cave
Tag: Pretty lady...
8/14 HP

The rocks didn't even have a chance to slam into where the icy ghost stood. Mara could hardly complain though, that meant a win! She pumped her fist and cheered. Her excitement was a short lived as her hop and skip. The darker woman, the ghost's master she assumed, proved a new danger she couldn't ignore. She'd just used her last spell of the day! There was charm person but it wasn't like it'd help much but maybe it could- Her thought would never finish because there was a sword in her face daring- no, inviting her to try something. Mara didn't like her odds.

She didn't even get to come up with a response before the woman was already casting her own spell. Mara could taste it in the air, or feel it on her skin, or something. It felt like her own magic, just different. It was stronger, darker, and she could resist it! She could fight back and free her friends. There was still a chance for her to stop fighting and follow Lady Myra...

Rolls:
Resist Mind control:
Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19 (So close!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra'krin'ola
Kuo-toa cave

"Ah. Glad everyone can agree on a thing. Agreement is important.. Well, I guess you made it, so.. not blowing up the village and I'ma pay you 250,000 gold each, though, first, back to my place we go." She grinned, stepping up to Alice, before tilting her head. ".. Is it you? Why it seems you managed to resist my spell. Thats really.. ice cold." She grinned at the frozen up Alice. "Heh, alright, chill." She grinned, putting a hand atop the icy layer and.. cracking it, picking up Alice and putting her over her shoulder.

"Now you could try to resist this one as well, but if you do it'll just send you randomly over my little.. home, and some of the places aren't all nice and easy going so.. your call, really. Everyone else, extend your hands, we are going to travel." She extended hers, linking you up in a circle.. with Alice having little choice considering how weakened her body was right now, as she chanted..: "Planeshift." What followed next were a set of planar coordinates, with Myra grinning.. as the scene around you shifted.

"Ignore the floaty red glowy rocky bits, I was going through a phase. Anyway! Welcome to the Twilight Fortress. I bet you wonder why I brought you here. Well, basically, I want you to try your very best to conquer it, flee from it, destroy it, or destroy me." She shrugged, though her expression was serious. "Well, that, or become more useful servants, that'd be entertaining as well. Oh! Speaking of servants, I should introduce you to the gang, then you can have a little resting time, during which I may or may not mess with your minds and bodies. Taken in the scenic view? Great!" She waved her hand through the air, a complicated pattern of red-glowy lines appearing for a moment as your surroundings shifted again, with Myra turning around.. and taking place upon a throne suddenly appearing under her, her clothes having shifted as well, as she leisurly leaned back, exposing quite a lot of leg in her new outfit, tough not as much as the small, nude, dark fairy apparently chained to the throne.

"Back back? What that! What that?" "Yep, Pookie and.. Thats.. uh... huh, never caught your names. I mean I could fish through your minds for them, but that'd be rude, incidentially, dismiss mass suggestion." She declared, crunching her left hand, your thoughts focusing.. why exactly did you follow this one?

"New slaves? New slaves?" "Mooost likely, but we'll see Pookie. Go easy on them as long as they behave." "Pookie pookie!" The fairy-creature fluttered up and sat upon the thrones armrest, giving you a predatory grin, even as Myras hand came up to grope her bottom, observing your reaction.

You are in a 40x70 ft half-round thronechamber, invoking a look of majestic, powerful evil, albeit not the kind that sents shivers down your spine, more a calculated, brooding place. Behind you is a larger archeway, leading into a bigger corridor, to the left and right are various arcane insignia.

You can hear the noise of moans from the corridor behind you and there is a distant but distinctive smell of sexuality in the air. Myra seems unperturbed by this, or your presence as she relaxes on a fur upon her throne, one hand almost casually groping the little fey-creature that grins and presents itself for the act.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Castle

Taya mumbled to herself as she followed around, things suddenly changing feeling like another hallucination. Everything was so strange, it was so hard to follow along, so hard to focus.

Still, two things cut through the fog. Fairy. And... Trapped? Here? Trapped here with fairy?

"No... No! Nononono, not again, I can't go back, I won't, I won't! Not going back there, never again! I won't let you!," Taya hisses, wide eyed and panicked, before lunging at the fairy with a canine snarl, her mind already strained by the toxin not handling her PTSD well at all. "Won't let you trap me again! Not again! You're not going to win! You and your stupid plants! You and your master, always asking questioning me, fairy bastard, taunting me! Make him pay, make you pay!"

In the unlikely case where Taya wasn't stopped by something or overpowered by the fairy in turn, Taya would snarl and force the fairy to the ground and glaring down at her, snarling caninely, eyes fogged with rage and lust from the toxin, trying to shove the fairy over as she went to vent some maddened mixture of lust, rage and terror as she intended to ravish the fairy

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cave

"Where... what just-" The Wild Elf frantically looks around her new surroundings, just now snapping back into reality. She was... charmed? Yes, she remembers that. She was sent to another plane and was told to... conquer it or try to escape? What place was this? Who was this woman, why the hell did she choose us? She had so many questions, but didn't trust the woman to answer them honestly. Instead, she uttered a few words of Sylvan, using her Great Oak staff to try and lend her guidance.

(Either way, all my knowledge skill have the same bonus.) Arcana Roll for identifying the woman:

Arcana for trying to identity the plane:

Insight for trying to determine the woman's motives, if possible: (Nat 20)

Regardless of the information she could learn from her current location, she was the first to speak, lightly clearing her throat. "I am Ellana Leran..." She mutteres, stopping when the wolf woman starts rambling and leaps to the Fey creature. Ignoring the display, she looks back at the throned women. "Are we free to leave whenever we desire?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra'krin'ola
Twilight fortress
Tag: Taya and Ellana primarly

"Pookie?" The fairy inquired, whilest Myra interceded. "Oh, right, she was affected by the fishy poison, wasn't she? Well, luckily I know a way to quickly expunge the poison, though, I'm not really a healer, there might be some side-effects.. oh well." She raised a hand, while Pookie eeped and was pounced.. only to give her a lustful grin. "Beats what Pookie would do to her if left alone.." Myra grinned, then seemed to concentrate, waving her hands over the feral Taya, who felt.. well, it felt as if time passed, while everything around her moved in slow motion. On the upside, her body expunged and recovered from the poison, on the downside, she felt all.. tingly. Her furry, wolfish tair lost its hair and elongated slightly, her furry wolf-ears migrating back to where her normal ears used to be.. only to fan out, wiggling a bit along the way.
Her skin gets a slightly wet sheen as it grows naturally more moist and finally her sense of smell shifts to enjoy and be able to live through more moist, wet enviroments. Finally, her canine instincts ebb away.. in favour of an interest in engaging with more slimey creatures, and being a good newt breeder for anyhting akin to her amphibian masters.. though she can mostly control these.. urges.(Taya permanently loses 2 points of wisdom as the changes leave her disoriented and in a different body. She gains the amphibian trait, able to live and move as well on land as under water. She can once per day produce a poison, Dc 8+proficiency bonus + constitution modifier, that on injury deals 1d4+1 points of wisdom damage and has a chance to give the poisoned target amphibian traits. Ironically her new form also gives her a +2 bonus to checks against usual poisons. Her form shifts to that of an )

"I guess she didn't like fairies to begin with though, Fishy drug trips usually don't make you go this wild. Heh. Oh hey, you're a druid, aren't you? Neat. I know someone you'll get along with then.

Free to leave? AHahaahah.. hahaah.. huuuh.. Alright, you're a funny one. No.. nononono! You are going to be my slaves. Or rather, most likely you will be. Unless you really impress me. Then.. well, lets just say I've been searching for a worthy companion .. for a time longer than any of you've been alive."
She extended her arms and sighed ever so slightly. "I guess you are awfully confused, first off, you are in the Twilight fortress, a plane thats individually morphic keyed to my ego, or to put it more simple, a demiplane of my own creation, where my will is the law.

I brought you here because on the one hand a.. semi-reliable source told me I'd encounter someone with.. potential in the cave we met in, but.. obviously thats not you, not yet.

Anyway, I'll tell you the whole backstory if you're really curious, otherwise, lets not waste time.. although, technically I control time here.. What I want of you is not to leave, no, its of you to prove your superiority. I'll give you the tools and power to do such. Enslave one another. Enslave my servants.. if you dare, fair warning, each of them has a more powerful form and interests of their own. Either way.. You will prove yourself superior.. or, more likely, join them. You will quickly learn that this demiplane has a few rules of its own as to how combat and.. defeats happen to you."
"Pookie is strongest!" "Yes, indeed, Pookie here is my right hand, the only one that ever came close.. thats why she has the honor of being chained at my feet at all times." "Great honor! Great mistress."

Ellana doesn't think the woman is some sort of magical construct or sentient item. The plane around them could be what Myra claims, at least you're not on fire so this can't be the elemental plane of fire and considering no one is going out of their way to be nice or be a dick to you, its propably not an aligned plane either, even if you arrived with a planeshift spell. But just what kind of power would it take to gain your own plane? Could this all be a massive illusionary spell?
Ellana gets the impression that Myra is honest and carefree, a little too carefree, really. It almost seems as if she's motivated less by what she could do and more interested in what you will do and how you will react.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Plane of Evil and glowy lines

Alice stared back at the woman as she talked outside her icy prison. Matching her gaze, she had managed to resist her magic! Though really, this woman seemed to have an...interesting sense of humour. Though before she could think on that more, the ice cracked and she nearly fell to the ground as she was no longer frozen upright. Though the woman caught her and slung her over her shoulder before she could. To be honest the position was embarrassing, but there was little she could do about it.

Just like there was little she could do about getting teleported to another plane of existence entirely. Really, the place was...well overly edgy. She wondered if Myra had made the place while she was a teenager or something. Either way she just as quickly after that found herself in the woman's throne room, and was taking her time to try to collect herself, and stand up on her own. When the woman changed Taya into...a rather fetching fish lizard girl thing if she had to admit but still, just like that she changed the girl. Forcing herself to her feet Alice growled. "What the hell, you just changed her like that?"

Though the girl did calm down a bit after that, just enough to listen to the rest of the explanation. "So you want us to go around, beat up the locals and their bosses and take power? Well I mean, probably was going to do the first two parts anyways but seems kinda...odd you'd just tell us to go like that and beat the daylights out of your minions."

Though if what happened to this fairy was what happened to someone that 'came close' well...that was a bit worrying. Given the fairy only seemed to know like, five words and most of those were 'Pookie.' "So what if we beat you? Then we just take this place for ourselves or leave? Or what, figure you'd still want to be incharge so how much do we have to do to get to 'worthy companion' territory."

Though the unasked question from the monk right now was. 'Where's the starting zone.' Honestly, it might have been a bit of delirium from well, being injured, but beating her way through a fortress full of bad? definately seemed bad going by the fairy, girls and working her way out seemed like well, perfect exercise and a way to get stronger.

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Creepy Not-Cave
Tag: Oh... Oh dear
8/14 HP

Mara blinked a few times coming out of the planeshift. She'd never felt anything like it. Her stomach turned as the woman released the charm spell on her mind. Why did she follow her? Why was she here? She couldn't fight. She glanced about the room, searching for threats, for exits. It was unsafe. That woman was unsafe. All sorts of warning sirens were going off in her mind.

Of course that's when Taya went off the deep end and then turned into some sort of demon frog? More of a salamander but still, what was going on?! Her chest rose and fell with greater and greater speed as panic set in. She listened, and listened carefully to the words Myra said. She couldn't afford to miss anything. Enslave one another? Minions? There was something deeply wrong going on and Mara couldn't take it anymore. Rather than rushing her or one of her minions, she instead sharply turned on her heel and headed the opposite direction of the throne and her friends. Plan later, safe now!

Rolls:
Amphibian resist:
Roll(1d20)+6:
8,+6
Total:14

Running(?):
Roll(1d20)+1:
18,+1
Total:19

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom fortress

Taya hissed, stumbling back from atop her prey as she felt herself changing, gasping in shock and confusion as she wasn't sure if she was hallucinating even more if it was actually happening."No, no, what now, not again, no!"

Even as her mind cleared... Mostly, it left her in a confused and shocked state. She hissed and groaned as her fur fell out, her body twisted and shifted, her clothes tearing, her armor not fitting right, her clothes sliding along her suddenly slick flesh, practically sliding off of her. Even her armor wasn't sitting right.

Her hearing felt weird. Less sharp, her vision less clear. It was harder to concentrate. Whispers and images danced around the corners of her vision still, promises and desires, reproduce, infect, breed. The taste of her new fluids on her tongue, so big, thick, long. Her cock was missing though... But her tongue was so sensitive and felt as pent up as her cock ever did. God she'd love nothing more than to drive it in herself or the others. Especially the others.

She picked up her bow and rehooked it as she hissed a bit, trying to work her new muzzle and massive tongue. "Ah dun nah how t' wor' dis... Mou' 'eel's 'unneh..."

She tried to focus. She'd need time, time to focus again, and figure out the whispers and voices calling her, beckoning her, and the desire to prey and infect and reproduce. Others were... Friends? Maybe. Probably? Tests required. Those two weren't. Fairy. Converting her would be sweetest, taking the fairyness away like she'd lost more and more to them in turn.

She ran a finger along her skin, blinking at the feel of her flesh and the warm slime dripping off her. So much to figure out... Was this even what she'd remain though? Who knew how stranger she'd get. What if she was still evolving? Hard to say.

"D' we ge' ah mahp?," she tried to ask. Had to find somewhere warm and moist... Nice swamp. Good place to prepare traps and swim.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra'krin'ola
Twilight fortress, Myras throne
Tag: Alice, Mara, Taya

"No silly, I can't change people, not without a little favoured artifact of mine, which I do plan to use excessively, to be fair. Nooo, I just simply created a poket of accelerated time in a 1 inch direction all around her, making sure to fill it with some positive energy so she'd sustain herself and then let the poison run its course. On that note, if any other of you got scratched you may want to go looking for a cure, thats you in 8 hours." Myra shrugged.

"Beat up the locals, beat up each other, try to beat me up, if you're crazy enough. Though . beating up is not quite the proper term, but giving you all the answers would be boring. I want you to.. basically.. entertain me. Now, I know that sounds all wicked, but... well, to cut a long story really short, you struggling to keep your mind and freedom and either slowly losing.. or maybe succeeding.. Now thats what really interest me. Reveal your true self, don't be ashamed.. rather, shame is a liability here. Now, I guess you might hate me for treating you this way, and thats fine.. let that motivate you if power and freedom can't. Though, perhaps in time you will understand why I do what I do.. if you care to.

Right, right, more questions. First of all, you shouldn't go about this thinking 'Har har, I will beat her!' more.. 'I will prove I can be so much in control as to not become an obediant plaything of hers and others.' I keep saying companion but thats just a.. far off fantasy. But enough of that! No melancholy today! You just arrived and haven't even gotten any tea."
She grinned and shrugged ever so slightly, a she watched Mara dash out, rather than stopping her resuming her slight molestations of the fairy. "Someone is getting a head start. Haven't even given her any power yet .. oh well. Oh, on that note, yes, you can have a map, but only if you ask for it. See, I planned to start you off with a present each. A map would count bit boring if you ask me.., instead, a power of the body, or the mind.. do not be mistaken, this place can be dangerous, and if you work against or with one another, its more amusing to watch you if you can stir some trouble." She grinned. "Don't be shy about your request, want to be able to see others emotions? Can do. Want to be able to eat metal and dig through rock? Can do. Just think about what you want, nothing too insanely powerful of course,.. then again, might be a while until you .. earn another reward such as this, so you don't want to waste it either, so think wisely!" She nodded. "Oh, and cute lewd newt look, I knew there was more to you once we dealt with the icky poison."

"You know, I pondered introducing you to the gang, but perhaps it'll be more fun to just let you explore my small plane. Theres powerful and rare items hidden all over.. but also lewd traps... here.. I'll show you three." She nodded, producing a crystal ball, showing.. Mara, before zooming out.

"She's entering the main throneroom. Most likely she will meet Harem. Not a harem, the harem. Harem's a nice and friendly girl.. but don't indulge her friendship too much.. she might grow to like you."

Harem
Main Throne room
Tag: Mara, onlookers

Mara rushed into a large marbel dome, with rich wall decorations and light flooding through tinted windows. A multitude of doors on the circular wall leading off to the east, south east, south, south west and west. With the one in the south being larger again. standing or sitting about in the luxuriously equipped main chamber there were a group of women, all with rather similiar apperance and outfit, long dark hair and strangely empty, golden eyes. As she entered, three of the women turned simultaneously, one smiling and asking:

"Oooh are you the new arrival? Hello, I am Harem. You must be so confused. If you have any questions, or desires, please don't be afraid to ask.. or indulge in me. You can head to the west to rest safely. I wouldn't dare go into the guest-wing, unless mistress allowed it. The way south leads to the outside, whilest the way to the east leads to the fortress military wing." While one of the women said this, another one moved closer, cooing and shifting a little, presenting her smooth, only half-covered breasts to Mara.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cave

Ellana stood there quietly, listening as the woman explained things. The way things sounded, they were here mostly for entertainment, with the end result being slaves for the woman. She... wasn't too keen on that idea, being forced to survive and eventually become a minion wasn't included in her life goals... So, resistance was her only option. And by the sound of things, the woman was to give them a boon before starting off... But what would help her the most?

Ellana thought for a moment, her fingers lightly stroking her chin in thought. A thought came to mind, and her eyes lit up for a moment, her decision evidently being made. "I want to have an even deeper connection to the world, so I can truly be one with nature." The Druid decides, seeming content with her choice.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Castle

Taya listened, hissing a bit as she practiced working her tongue and mouth, testing walking, more like prowling with her gait as she looked about, eyes narrowing.

"This again... I just escaped this and I'm right back into it again. Hng... Listen up you lot. We got two options to survive. Cooperate under a leader, or split up and survive on your own wits. she said as much and I can confirm. And the best way to keep cohesion is to pick gifts that make everyone inseperable, that betraying you will hurt them more than having your aid."

She hisses a bit as she stalks about, eying the girls with her."Pick wisely. I've been down this road before. I've suffered in such an... entertainment. And you will suffer. So pick now if you want to try and work cooperatively, or if I need to go prepare on my own."

She crossed her arms and watched them, looking to see what the druids decision would become. turn her into a fairy maybe... Thought made her tongue restless...

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Plane of Evil and glowy lines

"Ohh, well shit. Guess I got to go find that cure." Alice half mumbled to herself. She wasn't going to become an fish lizard girl! Nope if she was going to transform into anything it was going to be something worth while. Not some girl for a bunch of water goblins.

The whole premise seemed rather...well it was pretty evil. It was a competition, they were all out for themselves, or they could group together but eventually they'd have to turn on eachother to 'win' probably. Keeping her mind and strength despite whatever might happen would be what they needed to do. Not to let herself break under what was probably going to be an inevitable loss or two out there.

"Well, if you are granting powers. I want..." She paused for a moment as she thought over what the now Axolotl girl said, and well, her mind ended up picking something out that was almost certainly a bi-product of that poison she had been effected with and all this insanity. "I want to be lactating and for my breast milk to always heal those that drink it and cure poisons and other physical and mental effects. The second part of that more important then the lactating part if for whatever reason you won't do both."

Then she blushed brightly as she realized what her mouth had just said without her brain really agreeing on. Though at the very least if that worked then she'd be cured from the whole, poison in her body thing if she drank any of it, and she'd be able to help the team. She couldn't just take the fast track to personal power like she had been initially thinking, that would be an insult to her master's teachings!

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra'krin'ola
Tag: Alice, Ellana, Taya

"Be one with nature? Oh thats a delightful wish. Alright, venture south, outside the fortress, where you'll find a lush garden. Someone will be waiting for you there, instructed to mentor you.. if you play your cards right you might gain great power." Myra nodded.. apparently not intending to change Ellana here and there. That did also give a hint, to the attenive ones, that Myra, while powerful, was not omnipotent. Well, that or she didn't bother doing tasks one of her servants was more apt at doing.
Visca is now friendly towards Ellana.

"Hooh and it seems you got a veteran among you. Fair warning, if you stick together too tightly.. well, perhaps ask Harem about that." Myra chuckled with a grin, but then looked directly at Taya. "Trust me, I tried that one, suffering gets boring really quickly, not my thing. Instead my creatures, exspecially I and Pookie-" "Pookie eats your dreams!" ".. quite; We have certain.. abilities to help you see things our way."

She turned to Alice. "You could simply ask me for a cure, hope you manage to resist the poison.. I think it'd be possibly you can, judging by your physique, or.. there are things in this fortress that will purge you of poison, even of.. changes that happen to you, there are more things that change you though." She nodded... then grinned.

"O ho-ho-ho ho.. Now thats an interesting request. Now, normally I'd add a rather lewd flaw to it, but your lactation amused me enough not to .. and this is your welcome present, so the first round is on the house." Myra grinned, and clapped for a short moment, before reaching out into thin air. Suddenly, a weird, fleshy staff, that looked like a mass of writhing tongues, appeared in her hand. "Favourite artifact of mine. The Despoiler of Flesh. Simply said, it has the power to polymorph any living flesh into anything the user can imagine. Expose your breasts." Myra would focus.. and give Alice a stern, dangerous look if the same refused her command.

If Alice exposed her chest, the staff in Myras hand would bend and twist, almost on its own volition, its multitude of tongues reaching out.. and attaching itself upon Alices breast, licking, suckling, slobbering as she felt an intense warmth, no, heat, pulse through her chest with her breasts reshaping on a fundamental level. "Though, fair warning, while this is going on, overuse your ability and.. there will be consequences." She nodded, while the suckling sensation of a dozen tongue left Alice struggling to maintain her composure. The staff was quite.. eager in its workings, suckling upon the monks breasts lewdly, smacking it lips and giving her little time if she wanted to reget her choice. After what felt like it was going on a bit longer than necessary, Myra withdrew the despoiler, revealing Alices sizeable breasts, covered in wet Saliva, with an additional glistening at their indubitalby hardened nipple-tips. "Enjoy. So what about you, miss-watch-and-see?"
Alice gains 1 Milk token/level, recovering all after a long rest, and 1/2 her level after a shoft rest. She can feed someone, or herself her milk, which consumes her action, or her action and her move action if she has to free her breasts first.
If she has no, or not enough milk token she aquires a penalty token, each penalty token has a cumulative 10% chance to have a negative effect on either her, or the one consuming the milk (50% chance to hit either). Penalty tokens pesist until they take effect.
She can spent milk tokens to:
1 Token: Restore 1d6 +charisma mod hitpoints, +1d6 every two levels (currently 2d6)
3 Tokens: Cast Lesser restoration(which also heals 1d4 points of ability damage here)
5 Tokens: Cast Enhance ability: Bears endurance, with no need to concentrate on it and a duration up until the targets next rest.
10 Tokens: Cast Greater restoration

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area <-> Throne Room
Tag: Harem, All
8/14 HP

Mara paused, wide eyed and panting in front of... Mara wasn't sure what she was looking at. Whatever it was it didn't seem threatening. She took her hands of her knees as she tried to catch her breath and swallow down the taste of lactic acid in her mouth. Her heart rate began to slow to match her measured breaths.

"Yes. I think I am confused." She looked around the room, stitching a mental map together from Harem's descriptions. It was certainly beautiful in a certain fashion. The room felt like it belonged in a beautiful castle, not whatever sort lair this dark woman had fashioned. The women here were certainly beautiful. They seemed empty in a way, like a vase: pretty on the outside but missing anything of substance within. "I greatly appreciate the advice, Harem?" That was an odd name for a girl. A little on the head. "No thank you, I'm not in the mood for touching, not that you aren't pretty. You're all very pretty. I do think I should be leaving; I left my friends behind and even if I can't do much to help them, I shouldn't abandon them. It was wonderful to meet you Harem, I'll be back in a bit, I hope."

She steeled herself and her shaken wits, and began walking back into the throne room. Her mouth felt like cotton and her hands were shaking. She really shouldn't be doing this, but she had to. What sort of person leaves their friends in the clutches of an evil mastermind!

She arrived just in time to overhear Alice's strange request. There had definitely been some goings on while she was out being a coward. She took a deep breath; beating herself up wouldn't fix anything. What did she know: they were supposed to challenge the inhabitants of this realm as entertainment, people were getting requests. Ok maybe she didn't have much of an idea of what was going on. That showed her for running out. She stayed at the doorway, only peeking out to watch and listen until she had a better understanding of what was happening. At least she had a general map of the area to go off of.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Fortress

Taya looked at Alice with a nod. Respectable, and she listened. She could probably work with this once. Probably.

That left her since the other had run off. Three ones jumped to mind. But the more relevant one according to her altered mind took priority. After all she had to keep Alice safe. Food might be an issue after all without her and who knew what sort of hunting there'd be.

"I'll say improve my toxins further, either a lot more of it or the means to alter how it works to my tastes. If that's too much, I'll take the ability to blend into my surroundings.," says Taya simply, though she couldn't help but lick her lips a bit at having much more love to give to others. Wait, Love? Darn voices! Stupid goddess, muttering in her head...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra'krin'ola
Tag: Alice, Ellana, Taya, Mara

"Oh hey, you're back, a shame.. well, you do get one present. Just think of something smooth, but first.." Myra grinned at Taya. "Admit it, you like what the Kuo-Toa poison did to you.. no problem however.. There you go. how about giving you all the poison you may want.. fair warning though, not everyone of my servants is vunerable to poison.. then again, your friends certainly are." She pointed her staff over at Taya with a dangerous grin, who felt the tongues wiggling over her skin.. much less direct and intimate.. much more throughout, wiggling under her, through the transformation already loosened, clothing, tingling over her skin.. which began to secrete an increasing amount of slime, covering her like a thin, natural layer of second skin, giving her a nicely comforting, sticky feeling. The clothes were a bit in the way though. More importantly, the nice slime made her skin tingle, letting her feel its poisonous properties.
She had a feeling she could supress and disperse this secretion at will, though she'd feel a bit more dry. She could also focus and excrete enough of her poison to use on weapons.. or mix into peoples drinks.
(you gain the , with the following changes: Use your character level in calculations, replace int mod with cons mod where it comes up. Saving throw is constitution. The DC decreases by 2 if used on a weapon(injury) or increases by 4 if you get someone to ingest the poison. Finally, anyone dropped to 0 hp by the poisons damage takes 1d4 points of wisdom drain and is unable to fight, plagued by visions of aquatic, amphibian lovemaking in moist places. Trusting you to rp it out lewdly and update details up to 5.0, where necessary.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area <-> Throne Room
Tag: Lady Myra
8/14 HP

A squeak escaped her lips as Myra pointed her out. That didn't take long. Well, if she had to pick something it might as well be something she'd wanted for a long time. She took a hesitant step forward. Her hands were clasped in front of her as she stared up into the eyes of the woman who'd stolen them all. Mara didn't like what she saw in those eyes...

"My wish is to be able to subdue people with my magic without hurting them. You can do that, can't you?" She'd seen that disgusting tongue staff do things to her friends. Maybe- hopefully, she'd be able to avoid it with a more ethereal gift like she asked. She walked up to the throne all the same, avoiding the eyes of her companions. She felt terrible and Taya's new form was rather unnerving, especially how she eagerly embraced it.