What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Was a good laught mixed with rage when someone checked the files about the impossible cave and found that :p.
Wasn't it the coder for the game who added all that? I seem to remember hearing at least someone on the dev team for ROBF didn't hate foreigners, but someone on it REALLY did and they personally add all this.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone PLEASE give me a sound strategy to beat this dang puzzle, cause no matter what I try, I can't solve it! I tried tallying the number of certain inputs with possible inputs and adding 1 to the total for every wrong, then tried tallying every attempt done with the total that goes up for every clue I don't have and know I can't get right. The only other idea I have is just putting in the symbols that don't show in the clue, but even I think that sounds stupid and wrong. If I don't get this puzzle gone and out of the way, I'm going to lose my mind.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone PLEASE give me a sound strategy to beat this dang puzzle, cause no matter what I try, I can't solve it! I tried tallying the number of certain inputs with possible inputs and adding 1 to the total for every wrong, then tried tallying every attempt done with the total that goes up for every clue I don't have and know I can't get right. The only other idea I have is just putting in the symbols that don't show in the clue, but even I think that sounds stupid and wrong. If I don't get this puzzle gone and out of the way, I'm going to lose my mind.
It is not a puzzle, just a Japanese quiz to prevent foreigners from progressing, you just have to input the name of each item, in Japanese.

I think someone might or might not have posted a solution for all items somewhere in this thread, not sure. You can use google translate and stuff, or screenshot every question and hope someone answers you.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is not a puzzle, just a Japanese quiz to prevent foreigners from progressing, you just have to input the name of each item, in Japanese.

I think someone might or might not have posted a solution for all items somewhere in this thread, not sure. You can use google translate and stuff, or screenshot every question and hope someone answers you.
1) It is a puzzle, it's just a word puzzle.
2) Someone did put up a walktrhough, but said walkthrough doesn't have all clues.
3) Even if someone posted every answer in this thread, there are over 80 pages to sort through, even if I used ctrl+f to find specific words
I am very sorry for this kind of response; I was watching "Everything Wrong with The Secret Life of Pets" by CinemaSins, and seeing as looking through the forum with ctrl+f would be a helheim of a lot faster than trying to solve it again.

*Edit* Looked through, and I found nothing. I did find the answers to an input quiz for a future town, but not for the first forest I cannot enter. 'Bout ready to just use the save that guy linked in the forum.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1) It is a puzzle, it's just a word puzzle.
2) Someone did put up a walktrhough, but said walkthrough doesn't have all clues.
3) Even if someone posted every answer in this thread, there are over 80 pages to sort through, even if I used ctrl+f to find specific words
I am very sorry for this kind of response; I was watching "Everything Wrong with The Secret Life of Pets" by CinemaSins, and seeing as looking through the forum with ctrl+f would be a helheim of a lot faster than trying to solve it again.
That leaves you with only 2 solutions, either figure out the items by using google translate or screenshot/tell me what you see.

What I remember from the quiz are, apple = りんご, persimmon = かき, tangerine = みかん

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there other solution for the word puzzle if you know how the game was made you can just remove that puzzle altogether. but who know what that would do. if its just there to prevent foreigners from progressing then removing it should not do anything, but if the puzzle is important in some way then removing it would be bad. if you cant remove it you can just add a warp-zone to teleport you to the part after the puzzle if you know how the game was made.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Went with a cheat someone pointed out to me, so I'm no longer worried about the entrance to the forest.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Went with a cheat someone pointed out to me, so I'm no longer worried about the entrance to the forest.
theres was a patch that changed all the riddles asnwer for "A" in japanese, i dunno if still online.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, new problem. I'm in Nifflheim and 'm trying to get the last piano key form the ghost with the poem, but I can't get it at all! I follow the guide to the point, but the ghost just says something and doesn't give me the key! I even tried answering it with just the symbol for A and nothing! What am I suppose to do now? I have the mod installed and the function active, but I still have to do this one for some reason.

crathor

Reputation score

hi,

Is there a translation for this game? If yes, I can't find it anywhere, can anyone upload it?

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Optional Minigame workaround + drop tame rate Mod
ROBFS4U1.0_Partial
May not work well, so backup if you decide to try these. Haven't tested them myself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ROBFS4U1.0_Partial
It's reported not to work, so backup if you decide to try these. Haven't tested them myself.
I've tested and it is very handy. Doesn't skip the puzzle in City of the Dead, but if you look at my comment earlier on this page, I quoted someone who gave the real answers.

crathor

Reputation score

ROBFS4U1.0_Partial
It's reported not to work, so backup if you decide to try these. Haven't tested them myself.
thx for the Partial, it's working well.

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what's included in this partial?

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quic Question:

What happened with the rumor that the creator may create another game in the series?

Has there been any new informations or was it all falsce?:confused:

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quic Question:

What happened with the rumor that the creator may create another game in the series?

Has there been any new informations or was it all falsce?:confused:
So the creator mentioned something abount new BF game, but it won't be in RO universe(but I'm not 100% sure). Right now he is working on shota game, so BF game be likely in 2018(?).

madaoden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please re-upload the english translation patch :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.