What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

i don't speak a lick of japanese so i don't keep up with the tools, but none of them work for MV? or are they just too much of a pain in the ass to use?
Not sure I understand your question. I don't know of any tools that allow you to edit the dialogue and event files without RPGMV, if that's what you are asking. Even if they exist, it would be much easier (and less prone to error) to edit the dialogue with the actual program used to make the game.

If you're asking about simply machine translating as you play, then yes, there are at least 2 ways to do that with RPGMV. But that's not what we were talking about. It would be much better (for an English speaking player) to have someone fully translate and localize the game.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure I understand your question. I don't know of any tools that allow you to edit the dialogue and event files without RPGMV, if that's what you are asking. Even if they exist, it would be much easier (and less prone to error) to edit the dialogue with the actual program used to make the game.

If you're asking about simply machine translating as you play, then yes, there are at least 2 ways to do that with RPGMV. But that's not what we were talking about. It would be much better (for an English speaking player) to have someone fully translate and localize the game.
i was talking about something like RPGMaker Trans. so atm owning the program is the only way to edit dialogue/events? that's rough.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How the heck do you get enemies to rape you?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Certain enemies have varying rape animations. Other do not. Just keep getting hit by random guys til you get raped.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah that's not the real reason, I just found out that the real reason is because you have to remove an item that has a heart on it to let her be raped.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has a save that unlocks the so called prostitution event on the roof? I might have gliched my save and even though I have 70 defeats or whatever are those, I still don't see any other NPC other then the 3 on the roof top.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

which number exactly do i have to raise to unlock the school events? when you talk to the nurse and choose option 2 is it the second number with like the upside down Y symbol?

Bonerd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really confused to how this newgame+ works. I think I finished a clean run by beating the green haired pink jacket boss and I got an ending with the MC walking with someone down the street with credits. However, afterwards I did newgame and went to the nurse computer but neither the stat transfer or the CG unlock work. What am I doing wrong?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

which number exactly do i have to raise to unlock the school events? when you talk to the nurse and choose option 2 is it the second number with like the upside down Y symbol?
That's the one.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's the one.
That number is also on the status screen, no need to go to the nurse every time. It's in the text at the bottom. In parentheses, after the comma.

The number is how many times she's been raped. This does not necessarily mean in combat. For example, the restroom event increases it.

The first number is how many times you have lost to bosses, I think. This is the only time it goes up anyway.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a complete save of all the H stuff unlocked? I played through the game but I'm miss 14 cgi scene.

Don't know how I managed to miss so much.... anyhow appreciate it.

NoTor1uS

Reputation score

Anyone have a complete save of all the H stuff unlocked? I played through the game but I'm miss 14 cgi scene.

Don't know how I managed to miss so much.... anyhow appreciate it.
Not sure if I'm doing this right (on Mega) as it's my first time, but enjoy. I probably love this game a bit, too much.

mega.nz/#!Mkh0xQrC!yeX1HeNoyNaFIVEpz1ve3byvrMtsVPj2kYuGoN1LgH4

First post, so I can't post URLs. :)

Last edited:

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think I'm gonna start getting into this guy's stuff. I really like the art and the main protag.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks nortor1us, I managed to unlock some more of the game, but losing over and over again was kind over done here. Still, it's a very good H game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck.

I'm in the dungeon under the headteacher's room, but after losing and switching to play as the nurse-girl, i can't do anything.

There's a scene with the captured girl, but you can't rescue her. (she says something about letting sleeping dogs lay) and the only other open door leads to a room with a cage full of dogs.
But there's a man blocking the way and speaking to him starts a battle that crashes the game. (looking for face-image, or something)

Maybe this bug was fixed in later versions of the game. I'll try finding 1.03, but it's kind of a bitch to unpack MV games for the text-hook.

edit: Can't find 1.03, but I found a link for 1.02. Hopefully that's enough.

Edit2: got past it by loading an old save and just not losing in this area, not sure how to NG+ though after beating the game. I've got a complete save, but it won't let me load it, and a new-game doesn't seem to carry anything over.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck.

I'm in the dungeon under the headteacher's room, but after losing and switching to play as the nurse-girl, i can't do anything.

There's a scene with the captured girl, but you can't rescue her. (she says something about letting sleeping dogs lay) and the only other open door leads to a room with a cage full of dogs.
But there's a man blocking the way and speaking to him starts a battle that crashes the game. (looking for face-image, or something)

Maybe this bug was fixed in later versions of the game. I'll try finding 1.03, but it's kind of a bitch to unpack MV games for the text-hook.

Edit2: got past it by loading an old save and just not losing in this area, not sure how to NG+ though after beating the game. I've got a complete save, but it won't let me load it, and a new-game doesn't seem to carry anything over.
Been a while since I played but I vaguely remember flipping a switch or lever after you become the nurse.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck.

Many have problems in that part, it is supposed than you must defeat that man close the dogs and never loss in that area until reach the boss. If you let any minion take you down without reach to open all the doors mostly you will be unable to progress in the story, as the nurse cant fight.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Have there been any plans for updates to this game that we know of? I'm on 1.2 and I'm still hoping for more scenes to be added to the school, but it does seem to be a fairly finished game...

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have there been any plans for updates to this game that we know of? I'm on 1.2 and I'm still hoping for more scenes to be added to the school, but it does seem to be a fairly finished game...
The creator is already back to making doujinshi so I'd be surprised.

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone remember any corrupted school events? i found the one on the roof and the guy near the lockers. are there more?