What's new

ADV [不志陀羅亭] 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ (RJ195746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ [RJ195746]

Ohhh you're not very far in, try dragging the brown haired girl everywhere, including the little area not shown on map that's east of the pub, and talking to everyone.

Is the blonde girl you're talking about the youngest sister, the short one in a green dress, btw?

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

she asking this

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she asking this
Head east of the area with the pub. Generally speaking, posting a screenshot of the hint page gets you help in the fastest and most accurate way possible.

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Head east of the area with the pub. Generally speaking, posting a screenshot of the hint page gets you help in the fastest and most accurate way possible.
you can check my save... i have no idea what to do

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I reckon you fucked up the game script by using cheat engine and getting all of those resources long before you were supposed to. When I did this, I simply went where I was told and got a short cut-scene with the university professor which allowed me to progress with the game.

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reckon you fucked up the game script by using cheat engine and getting all of those resources long before you were supposed to. When I did this, I simply went where I was told and got a short cut-scene with the university professor which allowed me to progress with the game.
damn, :C so i should start all over again?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, :C so i should start all over again?
What do you think? If you can't cheat your way out of the hole you've dug for yourself, either restart or find an online gallery with the H-scenes. Your call.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you think? If you can't cheat your way out of the hole you've dug for yourself, either restart or find an online gallery with the H-scenes. Your call.
In all fairness, this is still a bug and is 100% the fault of the developer. Events should never hinge on the number of items alone.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In all fairness, this is still a bug and is 100% the fault of the developer. Events should never hinge on the number of items alone.
How is it the fault of the developer when someone uses cheats? If the game has event triggers that are day/item/conversation based, then obtaining event items early will mess things up, or cause events to assume they've already been triggered before they were suppose to.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thats why i avoid using cheat engine for these type of games..
it can fucked up the script.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, as has been said probably have to restart to play through, or use the save I believe has been posted somewhere. Triggers are usually pretty finicky...

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a great game, but I still have to complain about the time restrictions for some of the events. Spent a good amount of days just passing time alone and with each heroine to find out when and where the next event was, and still missed it sometimes since some events don't have markers on the map. Also had an odd bug where the crops ready to be harvested disappeared after one event and reappeared after another.

Here's a full save, with the complete gallery. Back up your save files (2 and 10) if you want to keep your progress. To view the gallery, it's the bottom option in the main menu, with New Game and Continue above it. Load save 2 and use the star next to the diary to see the ending of the game, or explore and see the scenes not in the gallery. The 6 scenes that aren't in the gallery are using each heroine's panties in the protagonist's bed and the walking sex scene with each of the heroines.

For the masturbation scenes:
Fast forward to 1 pm by pressing C, using the stopwatch and choosing the first option in the menu until it becomes 1 pm. Then go to each heroine's bed (or table in the case of the youngest sister), press Z, and choose the second option. Bring it back to the protagonist's bed, use the bed, and the scene can start.
For the walking sex scenes:
Talk to any of the heroines and have them join you. Move to a place without anyone present before the next part. Press C, choose the Heroine bubble, then the middle option in the menu that pops up.

Attachments

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a great game, but I still have to complain about the time restrictions for some of the events. Spent a good amount of days just passing time alone and with each heroine to find out when and where the next event was, and still missed it sometimes since some events don't have markers on the map. Also had an odd bug where the crops ready to be harvested disappeared after one event and reappeared after another.

Here's a full save, with the complete gallery. Back up your save files (2 and 10) if you want to keep your progress. To view the gallery, it's the bottom option in the main menu, with New Game and Continue above it. Load save 2 and use the star next to the diary to see the ending of the game, or explore and see the scenes not in the gallery. The 6 scenes that aren't in the gallery are using each heroine's panties in the protagonist's bed and the walking sex scene with each of the heroines.

For the masturbation scenes:
Fast forward to 1 pm by pressing C, using the stopwatch and choosing the first option in the menu until it becomes 1 pm. Then go to each heroine's bed (or table in the case of the youngest sister), press Z, and choose the second option. Bring it back to the protagonist's bed, use the bed, and the scene can start.
For the walking sex scenes:
Talk to any of the heroines and have them join you. Move to a place without anyone present before the next part. Press C, choose the Heroine bubble, then the middle option in the menu that pops up.
May I ask how you got the last two scenes? They seem like it was a random occurance when you go to bed with them following you.

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May I ask how you got the last two scenes? They seem like it was a random occurance when you go to bed with them following you.
If you're asking for the scenes on page 3 #6,7,8 in the gallery. You have to buy from the Robot's shop "Man's aroma,cost=10: When girl is following, use before sleeping". You have to buy it three times, once for every girl.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're asking for the scenes on page 3 #6,7,8 in the gallery. You have to buy from the Robot's shop "Man's aroma,cost=10: When girl is following, use before sleeping". You have to buy it three times, once for every girl.
Oh, thanks. I probably would have got it if I could read this moonsymbols

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally beat the game. It's a great game with awesome sprite work, but femdom isn't my thing. The time restrictions events were annoying, but having icons on the map helped. The game is pretty straightforward; I only got stuck twice resorting to translating the hint box to continue. I used my phone and Google Translate to translate the hint box.

Two things that disappointed me the most is there were more blowjob scenes than actual sex scenes, and the lack of location specific sex scenes.
No sex scenes for these locations:
  • On the 2nd floor balcony of the home
  • In the factory on the left side of the map, there's a little room attached below. They could have made a scene where someone thought they heard something over the factory's machinery.
  • In the mine, there's path to the left and a table. They could have had someone enter the mine, hear some moaning, and running away in fear of ghosts.
  • In the barn with the youngest sister.
I guess these are more of r/holdthemoan type of situations instead of femdom.

==============
Some tips for others:
To buy from the robot's shop, found after 9pm with no followers. You don't need to buy anything from the Robot's shop to progress in the story. I would highly recommend buying the TimeGOGO for 1 crystal to speed up looking for the time restricted events. Skip time for one hour then open up the map to search for events and repeat.

Open up the map(V), the text at the bottom are hints to progress. I used my phone and Google Translate to translate the hint box. Green star icon are to progress in the story. A weird white and green icon over your bed means to sleep to progress in the story. If you get stuck, you either need to be alone, in a party with whoever's sister arc you are in, you need to buy something from the shopkeeper (lower-left corner for story items), or it is a time restricted event (there's is no event that I can remember that occurs after it gets dark).

For the parts where I got stuck:
When stuck at the end of the middle sister's arc, you need to go to the oldest sister for help to solve the conflict between the middle sister and the shopkeeper.
When stuck in the youngest sister's arc, must party with the oldest sister and ask her for help. Then go to the shopkeeper to buy an item(pillow) for 30k.

I made my money with fishing, I've had most luck from the area just left of your home on the bridge leading left.
Rain or nighttime helped increase the 4&5-stars fishes. I think 5-stars only shows up at nighttime.
A full bar with directional arrows only is a 4-star fish worth 7K, a full bar with arrows and keys is either a 1-star or a 5-star(nighttime) (5-star fish worth 20K). Gold-baits cost 1800 each.
If you spend the whole day fishing while it is raining (using 35-40 gold baits), you can make 150k minimum in a day.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just got updated with new content.
Chapter 4 and above when you steal a panty and you talked to the panty owner, there will be a new event.

Spectras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edited:
If anyone is interested the updated version is on the new nyaatorrents.

Last edited:

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was there ever a translation attempt for this game?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone able to spoil me on how the side characters link to the Delta story? I've only played part 1 of Delta and what I figured out:

Delta 2 happens during Poluluka, since Sebastian stole the pirate hat halfway into this game and is seen with it in the dlsite previews of Delta 2. The fat guy that stole the ship is probably Delta himself.
I assume the princess this game speaks of is the Delta 2 victim female protag.
The girl from 3 appears too but as an underling to some other guy.
The Trader is totally a robot.

Questions:
Is Delta part of the shady organisation, or is he a criminal freelancer? Seems like the latter if the organization mainly trades males while Delta preys on females.
Is the Trader Sebastian, or are they just similar robots?
Any other links I missed out, like the big sis's inventions appearing in other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.