What's new

RPG Shota [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

game was made for 1920x1080 resolution (technically a wee bit smaller) and with Text/App/Item scaling at 100% (under display settings)

I really hate to wonder what kind of computers you guys are running since mine is 7/8/9 years old and manages just fine. Especially since 1920x1080 has been industry standard since before my computer was originally made.

Anyway you can force RPGmaker games to full screen with ALT+Enter too
1: It's not our computers. It's the monitors. My GFX card is perfectly capable of higher resolutions, but my monitor isn't.
2: Alt-Enter doesn't work for this game (yet). It causes the screen to shift down by couple of pixels and then jumps right back to where it was.
3: Everything you listed is already set to 100%.

@ Omikuken
The point is, I CAN'T drag it down, even if I DO remove the taskbar. It's not even riding the border. I'll try F1 and see it it helps... Nope. Launch in Full Screen is already ticked.

@ dznuts
Didn't try that, hang on... Nope.

God damn. At the end of the day, the point is that I shouldn't HAVE to fiddle with any settings. I eventually found the painkillers in an invisible item menu. Also, even though Fred tells you about earning money through fishing, the fishing minigame is inactive. I think that piece of dialogue shouldn't be shown until the fishing is in. (By inactive, I mean that selecting "Buy" just jumps you back out of it) Is there any indication of what build WILL have it?
Although Super Ultra Titanic Tits (© someone else) isn't my thing, I love Glassfish's art.

Buying the uPhone practically locks you out of buying a DIY kit for about 8 weeks at the moment... Until I can figure out taking a picture of mom.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1: It's not our computers. It's the monitors. My GFX card is perfectly capable of higher resolutions, but my monitor isn't.
2: Alt-Enter doesn't work for this game (yet). It causes the screen to shift down by couple of pixels and then jumps right back to where it was.
3: Everything you listed is already set to 100%.

@ Omikuken
The point is, I CAN'T drag it down, even if I DO remove the taskbar. It's not even riding the border. I'll try F1 and see it it helps... Nope. Launch in Full Screen is already ticked.

@ dznuts
Didn't try that, hang on... Nope.

God damn. At the end of the day, the point is that I shouldn't HAVE to fiddle with any settings. I eventually found the painkillers in an invisible item menu. Also, even though Fred tells you about earning money through fishing, the fishing minigame is inactive. I think that piece of dialogue shouldn't be shown until the fishing is in. (By inactive, I mean that selecting "Buy" just jumps you back out of it) Is there any indication of what build WILL have it?
Although Super Ultra Titanic Tits (© someone else) isn't my thing, I love Glassfish's art.

Buying the uPhone practically locks you out of buying a DIY kit for about 8 weeks at the moment... Until I can figure out taking a picture of mom.
Stand next to her > open item menu > select phone > use it. You can also do it with sis and Mrs Jennings

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Squark press ctrl+alt+down arrow and then ctrl+alt+up arrow. This worked for me. now you still aren't going to get to see the full window, but it will let you see the top part where the inventory is held.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try downloading "Borderless Gaming", just Google it and see it helps .....

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did everything suggested like you did Squark and nothing works. Usually the only barrier we have with these types is the language, but we can't even see our inventory screen!

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did everything suggested like you did Squark and nothing works. Usually the only barrier we have with these types is the language, but we can't even see our inventory screen!
yo! what is your screen resolution? i have 1366x768 and do this:

1. first just open game.exe and your screen got cut (the upper part got cut off), don't close game.exe let it run,
  2. tick auto hide taskbar, by right-clicking the taskbar (bar below screen) ---> go to properties... and voila, dunno if it'll work for ya...

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Ho-ly shit.
That worked. That is the ONLY thing that worked. Thank you!

* My issue with early game money was that I didn't know that I had to interact with mom using the phone TWICE. Also forgot to get her and the sister's number first. Damn. Pity the "Take picture" button on the phone doesn't work... At least I assume that's what it is.

Reasons why nothing else did:
Mass misunderstandings. The bottom border of the game was not riding the border. Someone thought our computers were at fault.

Last edited:

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this is taboo to ask but does anyone have a link for Urban Demons 0.4? A PM would be appreciated. Already found a link for A zombie life 0.8

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's not even out for alpha testing, let alone beta to Patrons ...... And you ask for a free DDL :/

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah wasn't aware. Hey don't judge me:mad:

People here have sunk lower lol

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah wasn't aware. Hey don't judge me:mad:

People have here have sunk lower lol
Well just so you know, it is taboo to ask for a link.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beta 0.4 is out for Patrons

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I have to do in this room?

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The tables shows you the order in that you must activate the triggers in the main room.

I dont get it, I dont see any letter on the banners with the switch

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this error appears when getting a BJ from Sarah for the second time, corrupted route.

Does anyone know the reason why? Seems that the game just outright crashes being unable to load some files.

I dont get it, I dont see any letter on the banners with the switch
So the tablets on the wall are words of colors. It's just that there are some letters missing. It tells you the order from left to right. You have to leave that room, going back to the main hall. Then there, you will see different colored banners around the room. Interact with them in the specified order from the tablets.

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't wait until the Dizzy and Kaylee art is included.

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this error appears when getting a BJ from Sarah for the second time, corrupted route.

Does anyone know the reason why? Seems that the game just outright crashes being unable to load some files.

I have this error too. The first Bj fro msarah goes well to the end, but after that every time I do it again it crushes the same way.

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get Sarah or Lisa's phone number or if that's even possible in version 0.4? The help page says you can message them but doesn't say how to get the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.