What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Odontotyranus] オドントティラヌス Alice in Harlotland 娼婦さん御一行! &後日談! RE122446 RJ122446

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alice in Harlotland RJ122446

I usually do it through the hearts under the feathers.

Menu, first option, rightmost tab.

So really, how does one get these feathers, cuz I dont remember when I got them? And there's no way to get to these places without the feathers?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So really, how does one get these feathers, cuz I dont remember when I got them? And there's no way to get to these places without the feathers?
certain missions give you certain feathers. the first feathers give gets you to the place with Mikoto(chick from the first game) then she gives you a feather that leads you to her scene, then you get a scene with the blue fairy and that gives you another feather. so I dunno, its like you just run around doing stuff and you get the feathers, and one feathers leads to another.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I guess I've finished the entire game then except the top floors of the tower? Idk

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello guiiise and thanks for the upload.

I'm kinda stuck - and it's only the beginning of the game. My quest is to find a thief on the road between the first and the second town (the one where you meet ghost girl).
There are no objects except the pink flowers to interact with.
What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hey TOXIC SHOCK, I've started doing a bit of a translation for this game. kind of noobish I know, but anyways, I won't get in any trouble if when I post it here will I?
it being a loli game and all I wasn't sure even just posted the Data file would be bad since you'd still need the game to even use it. hit me up playa when you get this

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stuck around that same part as well, not even sure what quest I'm on. Finished meeting the ghost girl and taking her to the house, and dressing up as the bunny girl in the bar. The only thing I have left with a ? mark is the dog owner, but none of my costumes trigger anything.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

One of the costumes you get has Alice dress up like a doggirl, so that's probably what you're missing. I'm trying to remember where I got it, I think as a reward for the treasure hunter mission? (You need the prisoner girl to fully complete it, and the ghost girl.)

Edit: Derp, forgot to mention it's one of the orange feathers that teleports you, it has only 2 soldiers outside of it, one looks like a hunter.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, I guess that means clearing the tower that the orange feather teleports you too.

Any tips for beating the frog boss? He keeps shielding himself and healing up from whatever damage is done after the shield goes down...

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

My party was mostly alice, ghost girl, the prisoner girl and treasure hunter, since they have attacks that either ignore/debuff defense, or ignore elemental defense, otherwise grind up and stock up is all I can suggest. :eek:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fair question, but in the end, it's just as long as you're not posting loli. Translations and save files aren't the underage material, it's the game that is.

Rrezz

Reputation score

alright, here's what I've got so far. it isn't much, I decided to translate some of the stuff I thought was important first. Items, Quest Bills and Outfits. some of the Skills have been done, the Intro from when you get your first job is done. a few other things here and there as well. Let me know what you think, and if I should keep going, I don't know if my translation is good or not. I hope you enjoy, for me this game is awesome.

EDIT: On a side note, if you load a preexisting save it wont display the characters names in English, they'll be in Japanese. if you start over however, when you get the party members they'll be in English.
also I see a few lines I'll have to change as they're worded... um... dumbly... lol

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright, here's what I've got so far. it isn't much, I decided to translate some of the stuff I thought was important first. Items, Quest Bills and Outfits. some of the Skills have been done, the Intro from when you get your first job is done. a few other things here and there as well. Let me know what you think, and if I should keep going, I don't know if my translation is good or not. I hope you enjoy, for me this game is awesome.

EDIT: On a side note, if you load a preexisting save it wont display the characters names in English, they'll be in Japanese. if you start over however, when you get the party members they'll be in English.
also I see a few lines I'll have to change as they're worded... um... dumbly... lol
Nice
Translation not only helps the piece more XD

Maybe someone who can please help to get there more. XD

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm just stupid but how does the translation work? I'mean where do i put the folder Data? I tried putting in the folder with the exe but it dosen't seem to work.

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

helo, I having trouble with The All Decrypter method by starke with two steps.

*Delete or rename the original game.rgssad
5. Overwrite the data folder with the download data files*

the original file you open to extract, i can delete or rename this, but i can't do anything with. it then say to overwrite the data folder with the downloaded data files, but there is no original data folder in game directory to overwrite the files in.

i have the net.framework 4, and the program works. but after *extract all files - Success* I don't know what to do. do I just move the data and graphics folder that are inside the Folder named *Extract* created by All decrypter into the game directory?. Thank you for help in advance

don't worry, i've figured out the issue. though I have to ask as I'm somewhat new to translations/lators etc. Was this translation a machine translation slightly fixed up? Curious because the last time I tried to do a machine translation, it couldn't even get minor ecchi words correct, even with the atlas hentai game dictionary that's popular here and at hk. If it is, could you possibly help me get a translation program with the correct words so it atleast makes some sense? as I said the last time it wouldn't even work with minor results, it would never use anything like (breasts,tits,ass.. etc etc

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

don't worry, i've figured out the issue. though I have to ask as I'm somewhat new to translations/lators etc. Was this translation a machine translation slightly fixed up? Curious because the last time I tried to do a machine translation, it couldn't even get minor ecchi words correct, even with the atlas hentai game dictionary that's popular here and at hk. If it is, could you possibly help me get a translation program with the correct words so it atleast makes some sense? as I said the last time it wouldn't even work with minor results, it would never use anything like (breasts,tits,ass.. etc etc
Its not a machine translation, it all done manually. also its only a partial. I only translated the intro, some itmes, quest fliers, her outfits and some of the skills.
I probably won't translate the H-scene till much later on. once I have everything else done I'll do the H-scenes, as they usually take the most time trying to figure out the proper wording.

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, thanks for info, and Yeah I'd really love it if you could finish a translation for this game. Though I ran into a little problem after progressing, once I beat the boss on the 10th floor. After I saved the game, it crashed, now whenever I proceed to launch the game and click continue it will crash with an error. Please see the attachment below, and if possible any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

Reputation score

This fucking game man. It took me two days to play through it because there is so much to do!!
CG is pretty good aswell. If only more games had the level of quality this one has..
This is also one of the few games which has a very well thought-out fighting system for once! Overall awesome game, would recommend it.

Good luck on the translation Rrezz, I may replay it again when you are finished :)