What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

does this "Kp", who decensored the game, have a site or something?
just wanna tell him, he forgot one animation:
the B animation of these little green goblins

but great game nevertheless

btw
gallery mode is:
abab < >
He already knows. Try reading the thread.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What exactly chooses wether pose 1 or 2 happens?

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What exactly chooses wether pose 1 or 2 happens?
It's mostly determined by where the girl gets hit at...
For instance, getting hit in the area of her face/lower or getting caught while jumping/sitting

Sorry I couldn't give specific examples for certain monsters because I have not played enough of it yet... Perhaps someone will?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it just depends on whether you're walking or jumping at the time of being hit. Unless it's the goblins, then they just double team you if another hits you. At least that's what I get from the posts here, I haven't actually played the 'story mode' of the full version yet.

mrface5355

Reputation score

Everyone probably knows this one because it was in the trial but seeing as you are talking about how the position is determined, the big guy's position depends on whether you run into him or you get hit when he reaches out.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Depending on whether it is A or B is unique with each enemy...sometimes it depends how high up the body they hit you some it depends whether your jumping, some depends on whether the enemy is going up or down and so on so just really have a play with it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, when you're standing or walking and the enemy hits you, it is completely random which animation they do. However, when you're in the air, they will always do the same animation, same with crouching. Which is a shame, because 80% of the time I get hit, I'm in the air, so I usually only get to see half the animations. The only exceptions to this rule are the ogre, who won't do anal unless he grabs you with his fists, the grey hand, which won't take you on your knees unless you are in the air when they hit you, and the damn-near-invisible-without-hitboxes-on floor trap, which is completely random whether you get the wooden horse or the cloud-of-smoke masturbation animation.

anggiharibawa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BANZAI!!!!!! Great job KP I have been waiting this full version for soo long Thank You KP You are The Best
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who let you out of your cage... Does Dark know your here?

Should I call my lawyer?

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't worry eventually our friends in japan shall leak the game out...they always do...and that's why we love them....in a non sexaul way obviously! ;)
Speak for yourself.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It could be a debug option used to try out the various things ingame. If so I doubt it'll be open to us ordinary folk.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, this is one great game. All these monsters with two animations each and a game that's actually pretty difficult to beat. I actually lost a few times before I finally beat it, usually in these RoR games I can get through no sweat but the diversity in animations really took me through a loop. I especially love the Cosplay bubbles and the tribute to Angel Girl as well as the little devil girl, very nice touches. Great, great game. :D

Krebsy

Reputation score

I have a pretty big problem with the download.

When I try playing from either the SWF or the executable file, after I press "game start" it begins the game....

... and I don't see the girl.

She's completely invisible, but if i try to move, the screen moves accordingly. After checking the "show hitbox" feature it doesn't show me the girl's hitbox.

Even after going to gallery mode and fiddling around a bit I still don't see the girl.

Help?

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a pretty big problem with the download.

When I try playing from either the SWF or the executable file, after I press "game start" it begins the game....

... and I don't see the girl.

She's completely invisible, but if i try to move, the screen moves accordingly. After checking the "show hitbox" feature it doesn't show me the girl's hitbox.

Even after going to gallery mode and fiddling around a bit I still don't see the girl.

Help?

That happens when you don't have all the files in the same folder. Can't think of any other cause for what you're describing. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

BANZAI!!!!!! Great job KP I have been waiting this full version for soo long Thank You KP You are The Best
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
it seems that the creator has granted your wish with various cosplays in circles. . .

but is that really yo?, you seem to have an overdose of tranquilizers my friend. . .. .. .

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

In the cosplay balls' animations, you can click on the little disks and it will revert to SG's normal clothes.

That's kinda cool.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

In the cosplay balls' animations, you can click on the little disks and it will revert to SG's normal clothes.

That's kinda cool.
I thought that was a nice little add on they put in. :)

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally I would of liked the cosplay costumes being permanent unlockable outfits for beating the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.