What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Alterfog] Dawn of the Succubus - Liza's return

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently making an H-RPG featuring my own artwork. It's called "Dawn of the Succubus - Liza's return".

About:

A long time ago, the Demon Queen known as Liza threatened to enslave humanity. With the help of the Archmage, the Hero journeyed across the land to defeat her army and make his way to her.
That day, both he and the Demon Queen disappeared. The Hero's little brother, Ryder, was taken in by the Archmage.
10 years later, Ryder has become a fully fledged Mage and is ready to become an Adventurer.
But it seems the peace that followed the defeat of the Demon Queen is about to come to an end. Will Ryder be able to survive the dangers that are coming his way?

You play as Ryder, the Hero's little brother. Follow his story as he leaves on a quest to bring back peace while facing off against diverse monster girls and succubi.

Featuring:

Turn-based fights
Game-Over-Rape
Cut-scenes with character sprites
Animated H-scenes (tentative)

H-Content:

Big / Huge breasts
Male Protagonist
Reverse Rape
Monster Girls
Shotacon
Snuff (no guro)
Focus on breast plays such as titfuck, puff-puff, breastfeeding handjobs, etc.

Screenshots

You can expect (irregular) updates on my .
Currently working on a trial version.
I plan to put the game on DLsite when I complete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace]Succubus invasion

Well, as a huge boobs and big women fan consider me interested. I'm not particularly fan of shota, but it works for me with the big women thing, even better if for some reason the shota has a huge dick (I don't know, my brain simply cannot find a reason why huge women would want to screw a smaller child otherwise :p)

As for your artwork, I just checked your pixiv and as a fellow aspiring H-game maker and... artist in training? (although one could say every artist is always in training... but that's a topic for another time and place xD) I have a few pointers I think would help a lot with your CGs.

There are some perspective problems here and there and though you should always try to improve that, is not as bad as the feet and hands. Honestly I have problems with those myself, specially the hands, and always have thought feet is the thing a LOT of artists don't care, when they could improve a LOT the sexyness of the scene if properly done. And I mean it, even characters from some big H Games circles have crappy feet. I really can't give you advice on the feet other than look for references and that I think it's way better to just hide them from the CG than just put whatever kind of resembles feet. The hands, first, be mindful of the wrist. Second, don't be scared of making them too big. I think it's better to accidentally make them too big and shrink them than making them too small out of fear of getting hands too big. A good measure is that a fully extended hand is aprox. as long as the face. Also look for references (your own hand works) and draw first in sticks and blocks.

I hope I don't sound discouraging or negative, as it's the other way around, I'd like to see this game finished and looking nice :)

Also, mikeymegamega's youtube channel has very nice tutorials on drawing and he has a big and voluptuous style you might like, I'll leave the link here:

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, as a huge boobs and big women fan consider me interested. I'm not particularly fan of shota, but it works for me with the big women thing, even better if for some reason the shota has a huge dick (I don't know, my brain simply cannot find a reason why huge women would want to screw a smaller child otherwise :p)

As for your artwork, I just checked your pixiv and as a fellow aspiring H-game maker and... artist in training? (although one could say every artist is always in training... but that's a topic for another time and place xD) I have a few pointers I think would help a lot with your CGs.

There are some perspective problems here and there and though you should always try to improve that, is not as bad as the feet and hands. Honestly I have problems with those myself, specially the hands, and always have thought feet is the thing a LOT of artists don't care, when they could improve a LOT the sexyness of the scene if properly done. And I mean it, even characters from some big H Games circles have crappy feet. I really can't give you advice on the feet other than look for references and that I think it's way better to just hide them from the CG than just put whatever kind of resembles feet. The hands, first, be mindful of the wrist. Second, don't be scared of making them too big. I think it's better to accidentally make them too big and shrink them than making them too small out of fear of getting hands too big. A good measure is that a fully extended hand is aprox. as long as the face. Also look for references (your own hand works) and draw first in sticks and blocks.

I hope I don't sound discouraging or negative, as it's the other way around, I'd like to see this game finished and looking nice :)

Also, mikeymegamega's youtube channel has very nice tutorials on drawing and he has a big and voluptuous style you might like, I'll leave the link here:

Yes I was aware that my feet and hands tend to not look very good, that's something I've been working on more recently. Shading, clothes folds and hair colouring too.
And I'm afraid the protagonist's dick size will be average at best

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

And I'm afraid the protagonist's dick size will be average at best
No worries, I've learned not to expect it and take it as a cool extra when actually included properly :p

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like your art so far. If we wait to do the same level quality CGs than our favorite artits it would take us many years to even make our first game.

Practice makes perfect, so with enough time (years probably) I am confident that we could reach a very competent level even among pro illustrators (I think).

I like the concept so far. Waiting to see more of it.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I like your art so far. If we wait to do the same level quality CGs than our favorite artits it would take us many years to even make our first game.

Practice makes perfect, so with enough time (years probably) I am confident that we could reach a very competent level even among pro illustrators (I think).

I like the concept so far. Waiting to see more of it.
Completely agree. My pointers were more like "things to have in mind while making the CGs of your game", not things to do before even consider making it. Making that clear just in case it sounded like the latter :p

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Completely agree. My pointers were more like "things to have in mind while making the CGs of your game", not things to do before even consider making it. Making that clear just in case it sounded like the latter :p
It's all cool, man. It was just a thought. Actually your indications were good feedback and nice of you.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Those boobs are far too large for me, sorry.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

It's ok, I know my tastes are niche
I wouldn't say that, considering how well games, cgs and mangas with huge boobs fetish sell on DLSite...

Everytime OneOne1 releases something there are always a number of posts like "can't handle those boobs" (or the voice they use), and those are not really even that big!. Yet, they sell really well. And that's just one example.

I will be waiting to see some demo release :)

Last edited:
OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've made quite a lot of progress on mapping and event scripting. Now I just need to draw a few CGs and I'll be ready for a first demo.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've made quite a lot of progress on mapping and event scripting. Now I just need to draw a few CGs and I'll be ready for a first demo.
Nice, I like the look of this game and hope to see where it goes.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, saw your updated first post. Noticed you need sex sounds for your game so I wanted to let you know of some really nice packs I found for mine on DLSite. Look for the circle named Tiger Lily, they have a lot of royalty free material, there's also another one I got from another circle but I don't remember the circle name at all, if you are interested in that one too just let me know and I'll dig the name ;)

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, saw your updated first post. Noticed you need sex sounds for your game so I wanted to let you know of some really nice packs I found for mine on DLSite. Look for the circle named Tiger Lily, they have a lot of royalty free material, there's also another one I got from another circle but I don't remember the circle name at all, if you are interested in that one too just let me know and I'll dig the name ;)
Oh thanks, that helped a lot!

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

No problem, anything I can to help getting a demo soon :)

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo isn't here just yet but here's a screenshot while you wait

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice color <3

What happens when she caught you? Can you fight back?

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice color <3

What happens when she caught you? Can you fight back?
Yes, this is a feature I just added today. When you get caught, a timer starts and you have to spam the "struggle" button a certain amount of times before the time runs out if you want to escape.

Last edited: