What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

best make mental preparations for extended maintenance, though UI change should be nice (assuming implementation of waifu secretary)

that plat healer though...iirc she had gold cost during that rosel event in which she appeared. D:

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow another unit I really want.Really hopeing she is star trail.......but thats probably wrong and she is farm X_X.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um yeah.... too many Healer >.>
Currently I have 3 Gold 2 Plat 1 Black 3 Silver
4 of them is AW and Robert is on the gate of AW

But there is also DAT damn Empire gimmick <.<
Maybe they will make Empire map slightly harder in future with this Healer(?)

Still , I like her art than the farm Plat unit
Only pray it is not the damn 10 Skill Lv

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But there is also DAT damn Empire gimmick <.<
Maybe they will make Empire map slightly harder in future with this Healer(?)

Still , I like her art than the farm Plat unit
Only pray it is not the damn 10 Skill Lv
If they got the same skill which previously max lvl 5... this 1, 100% will also be max skill lvl 5, so you don't have to worried about that part

Regarding the empire unit only map, i dunt think it will be "that hard" to clear if they had the gimmick of empire unit only.
Additionaly its likely the map will be in event like gold rush or "april fool" map, so its not something you need to worried about.
whats im more looking for is more on aw ability that buff empire unit only as this can make her more buffed than normal healer

PS: after all those previous discussion that we keep saying this healer is gold rarity (based on stat and cost research).... in the end it goes to plat :D (conclusion she got upgraded)
PS no2: if she like camile, Un-CC heal 2 / CC heal 3..... that skill change gonna make ppl cry river of blood ? =P (RF :D )

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

General question: When is the anniversary to be expected? I have been sitting on an emergency-stockpile of 20+ SCs for nearly a month now in preparation, and it was said it should come around at the end of August. Well, considering the next maintenance is going to be on the 1st of September (in my timezone at least), that ship apparently had already sailed. So, is it going to be that maintenance or sometime later in September?

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If they got the same skill which previously max lvl 5... this 1, 100% will also be max skill lvl 5, so you don't have to worried about that part

Regarding the empire unit only map, i dunt think it will be "that hard" to clear if they had the gimmick of empire unit only.
Additionaly its likely the map will be in event like gold rush or "april fool" map, so its not something you need to worried about.
whats im more looking for is more on aw ability that buff empire unit only as this can make her more buffed than normal healer

PS: after all those previous discussion that we keep saying this healer is gold rarity (based on stat and cost research).... in the end it goes to plat :D (conclusion she got upgraded)
PS no2: if she like camile, Un-CC heal 2 / CC heal 3..... that skill change gonna make ppl cry river of blood ? =P (RF :D )
they are likely to give her at heal 3 straight IMO. sabrina was a similar case (bashira was double shot -> triple shot, but sabrina was triple shot straight) and so was oscar (quickshot 2 straight)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they are likely to give her at heal 3 straight IMO. sabrina was a similar case (bashira was double shot -> triple shot, but sabrina was triple shot straight) and so was oscar (quickshot 2 straight)
There is 1 farm event unit that skill change during CC (hint: bandit)
o well the easiest way is just see how its going to be, atm its more like messing with ppl who worried about that skill change (there is a possibility :rolleyes: )

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personaly I don't mind if her skill change upon CC
I rather have Increase Heal III than II , even if I need to spend RF
But I guess we'll see in Thursday~

Well , just like the Majin Map
They make a harder map
Maybe they want to increase the difficulty of the gimmick map a little
Since now we will have Imperial Healer
Altho all Imperial Map so far could be said as easy too
Well whatever~

========================

So Hibari might be turn out to be a good unit
Checked My storage
BF x7 , PA X 0 (Feed Kayou - Aisha too much.....)
I'm DED :V

what3va

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Darn Hibari really looks good as a HA replacement for me. There goes my efforts in mincosting Maribel and the other atk oriented heavy (Miranda?).

And what am I going to do with Shizuka...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We have had her stats at level 70 cc since the event's been out so there was no reason to believe this was the case to begin with, save an AW passive that screwed her stats over(which didn't happen).
I'm curious as to why so much faith in an unreliable data mined formula the devs could easily ignore (but prob won't cuz they are lazy as hell).

Anyway, I hope u are right, I need her as strong as possible. Last subjugation I got only 484 mainly due to the lack of a decent multi blocker/multi hitter T_T

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm curious as to why so much faith in an unreliable data mined formula the devs could easily ignore (but prob won't cuz they are lazy as hell).
Think you answered your own question there...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What a hectic day T^T
Going all out 700-1330 on My clone acc
Since My best HA there is Leeanne
Good thing RNG was mercifull , never less than 21 fragment on 12 Sta
Not a single RF aside the guarantee first run
With pure regen I'll have 1400

@Gabezhul

All age / .com anniversary is on August (We got Alegria and free SC)
Adult / .jp anniversary is on November

=================================================

I hope there will be Anya - Karma on Nov anniversary
The only units I never have both on Nutaku - DMM

Anyway , kinda wanting Revival
I forgot... but last Revival was Sandra isn't it?
Weird... no Revival since then~

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyway, I hope u are right, I need her as strong as possible. Last subjugation I got only 484 mainly due to the lack of a decent multi blocker/multi hitter T_T
even disregarding the datamined growth rate and eventual max stats calculation, her cc70 stats has been confirmed.

AW pretty much only improves the eventual max stats (the only exception I know of are bandits who almost never got back their def save a few), so I'm not sure why you need 100% accuracy on her actual max stats to classify Hibari as a very-likely-to-be-useful-unit when her cc70 stats are already decently overwhelming. even with the mistake of thinking those are her AW70 stats like nisse, she still has 2.3k hp as well as high atk and def during skill and is at least a leeanne (almost bernice with lower def but higher skill multiplier) that can hit hard.

the issue here IMO, is that you guys are just missing out information already given out...

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I clearly write that it could be her CC70 stats in my post where I speculate on her stats and potential growth :rolleyes:

---

Anyways, that aside. TiesKey has a fair point.

No one said Hibari will turn out bad, people, me included worried that she might, which given the data so far is mined/extrapolated is not exactly hyper unreasonable (though it may be needless worry to others. to each their own).

We're all farming her, so its pretty obvious that everybody hope she'll turn out stellar, but given the investment in the farming and wide ranges of stat growth in other sams in the from max CC to max AW range, its pretty natural to have some doubts here and there while hoping for the best. And she being a black sam with good cc stats, the hopes are rather clear that she'll be really good.

---

On a different topic on confirmed info, does there exist any calculations for the value of damage absorb/avoid vis. that seen in the prince and maribel versus sheer stats. I assume the value of the ability goes up with the power of the mobs, thus I was slightly curious if perhaps any data existing for its value relative stats as the ex. Mob/Boss or more extreme, Majinn ladder was climbed.

(Somewhat academic of course, the characters with the ability might never be fielded (Maribel) in that spectrum of the game, where the mobs power become so high that the skills value becomes meaningful as their other characteristics are to weak to allow it. but anyways curious if the trade off between stats and the ability was known in "general terms").

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*pops in and see page of discussion on whether Mibari *cough* Hibari is going to be good*

I am going to insist on that you people wait until tomorrow's (extended) maintenance is over, max her to aw80ish, take her out for a few spins before continuing whether the data-mine is valid.

More importantly, get your 1400 in for black cost fairy, cause it's total worth. If only the lesia event has that and I would (might) farm her. Otoh, glad she didn't, having a min-thetis makes a lot of discussion on valks a moot point.

---

Now more importantly. UI Update.

"Waifu Update. Time to put Waifu on display like every other bloody game out there." - end waifu logic

I wonder how many people are going to 'poke' their secretary despite nothing's been mentioned in terms of lines *laughs*

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We're all farming her, so its pretty obvious that everybody hope she'll turn out stellar, but given the investment in the farming and wide ranges of stat growth in other sams in the from max CC to max AW range, its pretty natural to have some doubts here and there while hoping for the best. And she being a black sam with good cc stats, the hopes are rather clear that she'll be really good.
You are looking at the wrong thing. Stat growths are assigned % growths based on class - base stats are the strongest indicator for growth. The reason we can make assumptions about Hibari's max stats is because we know about these variables and can extrapolate what her base stats and max AW stats are due to having access to her cc70 stats. Y'know, unless those stats are a lie, which I suppose is possible, but like I said before, it's 'more work to lie about it.'

As a very simplistic and rudimentary approach to understand this, load up a calculator app. Take the max attack stat of all of the samurai without affection and subtract that value by 51%. You will notice they are all remarkably close to their base attack stat value(should be within 1-2). Next, try it with HP at 57-56% subtraction. Should also be very close % margins. This is the case with all units.

Base stats are the defining factor for a character's growth. The end result is based on a % modifier assigned to that unit's class.

On a different topic on confirmed info, does there exist any calculations for the value of damage absorb/avoid vis. that seen in the prince and maribel versus sheer stats. I assume the value of the ability goes up with the power of the mobs, thus I was slightly curious if perhaps any data existing for its value relative stats as the ex. Mob/Boss or more extreme, Majinn ladder was climbed.

(Somewhat academic of course, the characters with the ability might never be fielded (Maribel) in that spectrum of the game, where the mobs power become so high that the skills value becomes meaningful as their other characteristics are to weak to allow it. but anyways curious if the trade off between stats and the ability was known in "general terms").
I really have no idea what you just asked. Are you talking about eHP? Because it's hard to calculate actual eHP from an RNG system like nullification and evasion other than the fact that they 'sometimes increase it, sometimes don't.'

I'm sure there's some real model that you could use to calculate it, but it doesn't really matter if you get oneshot in a single hit anyway.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TieSKey my friend... i also wasn't able to clear that subjugation
Same cause of reason need multi blocker + faster kill >.> (trowing 2 bishop aoe just killing myself from the rage rush)
Ended up with 498 kill on best attempt (with luck nulified dmg from leona)

I wish they giving a good high dps event unit that can be put in melee spot + have high aoe magic atk (Raichi as mage armor too weak! )

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do we know if any promo codes from books have expired yet?

Specifically, I'm looking at the first character profile book. Was thinking about putting a small order together soon and getting both of those. The second one is pretty new, so it's the first I'm worried about.

But just curious if anyone knows if any of them have expired. I feel like I remember someone saying some novel codes weren't working anymore not too long ago, but I can't remember for sure.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I clearly write that it could be her CC70 stats in my post where I speculate on her stats and potential growth :rolleyes:

---

Anyways, that aside. TiesKey has a fair point.

No one said Hibari will turn out bad, people, me included worried that she might, which given the data so far is mined/extrapolated is not exactly hyper unreasonable (though it may be needless worry to others. to each their own).
i'm not sure how 552 def without prince buff might turn out bad (higher than units like maribelle, rean, garrett; slightly below jelius and significantly below bernice) when she's clearly good enough to be a good blocker with high attack at that point, even if she has a bit low hp (2.3k). Her stats at that point ARE good enough to be a secondary blocker, so her eventual stats are either going to push her to be great, or just leave her at the level of being a 'good' unit. fyi, her def is also higher than every single samurai at 552 except AW shizuka.

the thing is, you guys are saying she MIGHT be bad if you don't know her confirmed max stats, but I'm saying she ALREADY has good stats...and a good skill. not good enough for majin based on the current stats due to low hp, definitely, but good enough for general use.

Last edited: