What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I know I'll end up somewhat ruining it if I play through with google translate.... but I know I won't be able to resist the temptation. Besides, once it's translated, it's 200% easier, and the game's easy enough as it is! I want the game to really make my chances of winning a battle slim when I'm playing hard.... although not as ridiculous as hellmode. I'll just let my imagination take over until the full translation comes out :D
How do you run the game through google translate??

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't wait, its almost time. . . .did he put it up in the english dlsite as well?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can someone translate what toro's latest blog says? :

the google translate is..... so.... incomprehensible

dienow

Reputation score

Don't know if they'll make a part1-3 set edition.
Prior games will assume all paths done for third game. Events will not change the conclusion of game. You might miss some stuff, though.
Machines are counterpart for four kings.

Illias doesn't wear underwear.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

Don't know if they'll make a part1-3 set edition.
Prior games will assume all paths done for third game. Events will not change the conclusion of game. You might miss some stuff, though.
Machines are counterpart for four kings.

Illias doesn't wear underwear.
Some friendly dude named theking7000 translated the Q&A you were referring to:

"Well i can translate that post for your guys( I can read japanese ). I’m not that good at english but i’m gonna try my best.

Now that the last chapter release is imminent, i’m going to answer the questions that i have received without too much spoiler.

-Will you sell a set version with the first chapter, second chapter and the final chapter ?

For now, we have no plans about it.

-Will the save of the two previous chapter (Choices we have done in the two previous title) can change the story of the final chapter ?

If you didn’t clear some sub-events in the first chapter and second chapter… Every others events
in the final chapter which have some connection with the first or second chapter will disappear ( included Battle event).
Normally you should finish all the sub-events in the two previous title before starting the last chapter.

If we don’t complete some sub events in the two previous title, there will not have new H scenes or new enemies. But, like the Amira Event if you didn’t aquire the orb in the second chapter…
There will have a mini event to compensate the blank and to keep the coherence of the story.
If there are people who interested in that, they can check it if they want.
Also in the record of the adventure, there is another subject which is related to that….

-Will the items that we have acquired in the two previous title can change the story of the final chapter ?

There were items that we can acquire depending on the choices that we have done in the two previous title. However the non-possession or the possession of those items will not change the story of the final chapter.

-What will happen if we start with the final chapter ?

You will have a new fresh start with all the sub events complete from the first and second chapter.
You will have the level of someone who have done all the sub events.
However, with the respect to the items that can be obtained by choice you will not have them.
Like i said above the non-possession or the possession of those items will not change the story of the final chapter.

-Didn’t you forget the presence of Sara in the the castle of the overlord in the second chapter ?

Luka remember it just in case but it was not the good moment so he decided to talk about it later.
Of course, he know that gamberia will not harm Sara. In fact, Sarah is not harmed and she is currently present at the castle of the overloard.

[...]

The next questions are :

- At the end of the second chapter, why there are 5 chimera against the 4 heavenly kings ? (They mean why 4vs5)
-The first Priest who came out from “Ville Iliad”, is he the same person who persecuted luka in his memory?
- It’s hard to memorise the name of “Promestin” ( It’s just a comment of the interviewer)
I memorise it when we finish the final chapter.
- What is the color of Illias Pants ?
She doesn’t have one."

Hope that helps.

Also for all of you that don't follow Rogue's blog, he will - in cooperation with Dargoth - release a translation of Desire Dungeon presumably sometime today or tomorrow.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also for all of you that don't follow Rogue's blog, he will - in cooperation with Dargoth - release a translation of Desire Dungeon presumably sometime today or tomorrow.
It's >90% done, but won't be out immediately. It's looking more like early next week, Monday-Tuesday.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

That was a pretty amusing FAQ. I was curious if Toro DID forget all about Sara at the end, but it appears he didn't.

Man, the wait for the translation is going to be brutal... I'm so excited to finally play the 3rd game!

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That was a pretty amusing FAQ. I was curious if Toro DID forget all about Sara at the end, but it appears he didn't.

Man, the wait for the translation is going to be brutal... I'm so excited to finally play the 3rd game!
lol the translation is probably gonna take around 6 months if he trys really hard. If not its gonna take around 1 year :/

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the DLsite listing for part 3 has been removed. :confused:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the DLsite listing for part 3 has been removed. :confused:
That may mean that it's in the middle of being uploaded to the site or they're updating the page since it's released. Just a wild guess.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it's already up for purchase on DiGiket, at a lower price too it seems.
only a matter of time.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Out for purchase on dlsite as well, even though it's not listed yet

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow 500 downloads already off of dlsite

edit 600

edit again 700

Last edited:

melloten

Lurker
Reputation score

It's up on English DLSite as well: hxxp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE115697.html

I know that I will be purchasing this one as I think the creator deserves some money for what they've done.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's up on English DLSite as well: hxxp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE115697.html

I know that I will be purchasing this one as I think the creator deserves some money for what they've done.
it be nice if we could pay the money directly instead if letting dlsite take 30% they earned every yen they get (for proof of this statement play parts one and two).

I'm buying a copy in july(or I should say a friend is buying it for me thanks to a bet I just won):D

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

it be nice if we could pay the money directly instead if letting dlsite take 30% they earned every yen they get (for proof of this statement play parts one and two).

I'm buying a copy in july(or I should say a friend is buying it for me thanks to a bet I just won):D
really 30% well that sucks, but I still bought it off the English one.

Jesus one file is 700MB while the other is 603.69

Last edited: