What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game Screenshot

note that most official preview aren't linked due to loli

Game link :
Japanese :
English :

ULMF translation thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/rj139385-runes-pharmacy.8503/
- Note that following the Dev demand to the translator, the translation is stopped as per version 1.71

Gameplay
The game is a RPG maker game focused on crafting coupled with task and exploration of dangerous area (fighting). It's heavily inspired by the "Atelier" series.
You'll need to gather component growing in different area or get them from the dead body of many enemies, each can only be found on specific area. Gathered ingredient are use to craft consumable (healing, buffing, curing .... items) as well as weapons and armors to use for the main character as well as quest only items.
Component growing in an area are gathered by walking on them as they appear on the map (you'll need to leave the area and let some time fly by for them to respawn), while component from monster are random drop upon killing the enemies.
Losing to enemies lead to rape scene (a few monster / boss will kill you if you lose to them) before the main character can escape.
The game feature multiple-ending as well as NG+ including all event unlock gallery

Since the game is using rpg maker, the control are rpg maker standard's one.

Story
The story is about young Rune.
Young Erunelle (Rune for short) is a rather pampered naïve young girl (elf ?) who just lose her parents. However, why the death of her parent came the loan shark whose job is to get back the debt of her father - 1 million. Needless to say that young Rune don't have the money.
However, her mother was a pharmacist. And so, with the help of her mother books and apparatus, she's fully equipped to start working as a pharmacist to earn enough money to repay the debt...

All over the town, there are peoples in need of pharmacist skill, shop selling equipment, component or recipes... As well as peoples willing to seduce or abuse of the naïve young girl.
Can young Rune repaid the debt while staying Innocent or will she fall to the many sexual trap in her adventure..

WARNING : The game containt LOLI - event if it's as an optional sidequest, it's there so NO SHARING

Fetishes in the game include : Big breast, prostitution, rape, craft, futa, loli, ryona, sprite sex

Original OP:

Expected to be released is at late of October [still long way to go/wait]
This game is good. I really like the art that the creator made but its quite difficult to play since its about searching the right materials to make the right things because its in Japanese of course but there's a book [green book] that will give you the information on which materials needed to make a medicine. This game hasn't been released yet but its better to make a thread for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

can't tell if atelier iris or rune factory lol

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this pharmacy is owned by rune

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Feels like more of an Atelier parody than a Rune Factory parody.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey peeps,

I figured I would bump this thread to tell you the creator is still working their butt off on this game, they have just gone through and updated alot of the in game RPG maker sprite assets.

I've played it a little bit and have been having some fun with it. There is alot of discovering recipes and handing things over to NPCs but it's enjoyable. I've only found 3 scenes so far.

The latest update you can get via this mega link. Sorry for the URL breaks I still haven't hit 15 posts

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!sldDjJ5B!PwM3a0VZzaGGtAtOD5OJi4gCErrjILRMlNwnIXOet_c

And you can read updates via his blog (dlsite hasn't been updated in 7 months)

hxxp://picosoft.blog.fc2.com/

Cheers peeps and enjoy!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

somehow goes here not XD

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save for it yet?

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, this game is visually gorgeous. A lot of love went into making it, that's for sure.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, this game is visually gorgeous. A lot of love went into making it, that's for sure.
OMG, you weren't kidding dude. this game looks freaking amazing!
I mean, holy crap, it's got working Mirrors! lol
I think we have our first Next Gen RPG Maker game right here.

Attachments

BlueGuy

Reputation score

I am currently stuck at the quest for fixing the bridge.

Although, it might be safer to say stuck at blowing up the big rock blocking my way in the mountains. I presume the bridge's ingredients are after said location.

I assume I need to create a bomb to blow up the big rock. However I am clearly lacking some rocks(?) ingredient to make the first bomb. I really, really don't know how to find them.

I did talk to every NPC I could. Bought/Found every ingredient I could but clearly I am missing/forgetting something.

My current status :
- Every side quest done up to that point.
- Character level 19 and read every book I could in the 2F home library.
- 28 "reputation" (when getting +1 from quests and +1 killing bosses).
- Found the yellow/lightning book.
- Can't go into the castle.

Kurague

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys.
I, unluckily, don't know Japanese, like lot of people here, I would love to play this game but it's just so hard(Not impossible but...Yeah, I guess you get it.) to play it like this.

I would love to see a translation, if anyone is able to get one, or maybe if someone is in the mood of translating it...I would appreciate it, and other fuckton of people would be too, I'm sure.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am currently stuck at the quest for fixing the bridge.

Although, it might be safer to say stuck at blowing up the big rock blocking my way in the mountains. I presume the bridge's ingredients are after said location.

I assume I need to create a bomb to blow up the big rock. However I am clearly lacking some rocks(?) ingredient to make the first bomb. I really, really don't know how to find them.

I did talk to every NPC I could. Bought/Found every ingredient I could but clearly I am missing/forgetting something.

My current status :
- Every side quest done up to that point.
- Character level 19 and read every book I could in the 2F home library.
- 28 "reputation" (when getting +1 from quests and +1 killing bosses).
- Found the yellow/lightning book.
- Can't go into the castle.
its the far the demo could get, you need to wait the game to be finished for the rock to get removed
Hey guys.
I, unluckily, don't know Japanese, like lot of people here, I would love to play this game but it's just so hard(Not impossible but...Yeah, I guess you get it.) to play it like this.

I would love to see a translation, if anyone is able to get one, or maybe if someone is in the mood of translating it...I would appreciate it, and other fuckton of people would be too, I'm sure.
its still in development wait for the full version to finished then ask, since its rare for people want to translate a demo

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

uuuuuugh, the game looks awesome, but is hard to progress without writing down what you need, the dood who makes a partial for this one gets extra love...

Deleted member 49986

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a crappy partial translation which was dropped as the game is incomplete.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought I might aswell bump this thread to get the hype train started. He has put down a 'solid' release date of sometime next month!

If your interested you can find info on his blog here:

picosoft.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html

I dump it into translate.google for figure out whats being said. Not a 100% translation but better than nothing!

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's hoping that he'll cut down the audio bloat in the release version.