What's new

[Scratch] クイーンズレガシー / Queen's Legacy (RJ194316 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well i havent seen the thread

A new game from scratch

They have another cool ACT games like Apocalypser Peni and Apocalypser Zubri use to have a nice animation and (at least for me) a nice art i put the link of these two here too

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ194316 クイーンズレガシー (Queen's Legacy)

I am really excited about this game. I really enjoyed Zubrius and Penix. This seems to be a further improvement.

The demo seems to just have one level with one enemy and two animations. There is a town with numerous characters but not much to do. However, there is another animation with an ogre and a different girl in what appeared to be an arena.

HYPE! :D

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope it's going a bit back more to the style of RJ103617. I always get this group and the Guild Meister/Soul of Forgery group mixed up in my head, but they both have a decent thing going. Their games always feel better when it's a girl at the helm. There's more you can do with one girl and then a variety of males than with a guy and a variety of females. With male protags, you almost always have to work the penis in somewhere, usually to one of the same two holes. Girls in ACT games can get fucked ANYWHERE.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there anything to do in town in the demo?

Found the viewing scene in the arena, how to sleep, and you can watch someone give a BJ in an alley in the upper-left, but nothing for her other than with the goblin guys at the start.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Their link seems to take em to something that seems outdated. does anyone know where we can find news about their progress on the game?

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Their link seems to take em to something that seems outdated. does anyone know where we can find news about their progress on the game?
diary2.fc2.com/cgi-sys/ed.cgi/ikemori/

This is MASURAO's diary, which confirms that MASURAO(Phantom Knight and all previous games), Ultramanbo(Soul of Forgery, Guild Meister) and this circle, Scratch Star, are all linked since it's also here that I followed news about progress on Soul of Forgery and Guild Meister 2.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The characters look loli-ish this time, hmmm. I don't really welcome this change.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The characters look loli-ish this time, hmmm. I don't really welcome this change.
She's a shortstack. Just go with that.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the shop sells by the window? i know the one outside the window sells clothing and something else, but what are the really expensive items called? are they clothing?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the shop sells by the window? i know the one outside the window sells clothing and something else, but what are the really expensive items called? are they clothing?
Modules, IIRC. They include special move unlocks (one's supposed to allow a 3-hit combo and one's supposed to allow an aerial attack, but for some reason you can do it already), different charge/super attacks, or straight-up stat boosts.

With how incredibly bare-bones the trial felt though, there may be changes in the future. Maybe.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It appears he has a new entry on his Diary, Does anyone know what its about? It seems to link to the queen legacy game.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mainly a progress report. Dev seems to only manage finishing MC's H-scenes(?) during the whole of February, and is currently working on other characters and less important NPCs and such.

While listening to Maidragon's opening on endless loop, apparently. And having an afterthought that Little Witch Academia's ending song might be good too.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A tad late on this. but heres an update.
It could be a mini boss, with how there is really nothing there for the surroundings. anyone know what else it says?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A tad late on this. but heres an update.
It could be a mini boss, with how there is really nothing there for the surroundings. anyone know what else it says?
If I'm understanding it right, he's bug testing as fast as he can and wants to have it out by the end of the month, but finds trying to balance in rpg elements to a platformer somewhat difficult.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

More updates again. Looks like some belly dancing minigame. or more likely a strip club. Im curious if that costume is able to be used on the platforming sections or if that is only used for the minigame.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

More updates again. Looks like some belly dancing minigame. or more likely a strip club. Im curious if that costume is able to be used on the platforming sections or if that is only used for the minigame.
If you look at the preview picture on DLsite, the four "outfits" include that one in a regular standing pose.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you look at the preview picture on DLsite, the four "outfits" include that one in a regular standing pose.
It is also a pose used for talking with an NPC. so it might also just be something shown before the minigame starts. tho i do hope it does mean its there for platforming.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the game is out now. if they dont then they at the very least they have a video on it at the DLsite,
They also have this post

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the game is out now. if they dont then they at the very least they have a video on it at the DLsite,
They also have this post
maybe somwhere else, but definitely not on dlsite
edit. they say that on dlsite it will be released on april 21

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Wonder if that means actually released or "sent in for approval." I hope it's the former haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.