What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ118528] Luxuria

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My 2nd japanese translation I finally got around to finishing. You can blame Divinity 2 that it took so long.

Discussion thread

The game follows your well-known Clymenia formula, this being the first of their games. Do various indecent jobs in pursuit of your mission. Or don't, and just fight your way through. Pretty straightforward stuff, really.

Translation files you can find on my
Oh yeah, I have one of those now. Figured I'd post updates on my future works there, instead of nowhere at all.

As usual, report any missed lines or any sorts of mistakes. Honestly, this time I expect there to be a lot since there's been a number of scenes that haven't made it into the game which I didn't translate, and some of the legit stuff might've been caught in the current and skipped as well.

EDIT: There is a known bug that causes you to get stuck on the Viviana fight. A workaround for now is to either lower your shame all the way to 0 or don't let your hp reach 0 during the fight itself.

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ118528] Luxuria

thanks for the translation. :)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My 2nd japanese translation I finally got around to finishing. You can blame Divinity 2 that it took so long.
Man, Divinity 2 is 8 years old, it could have waited a bit :D

(And yeah, D:OS2 is awesome :p)

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you should make a thread in hentai games subforum or maybe reddit somore people will appreciate your works

anyway thank you for this great works enjoy Dos 2:p:p

Last edited:

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice, even an old Clymenia game is better then most new games in my book.

By the way, the menu description for secret combo #3 isn't translated. Not a big deal since Elsa's dialog explaining it is translated.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, even an old Clymenia game is better then most new games in my book.

By the way, the menu description for secret combo #3 isn't translated. Not a big deal since Elsa's dialog explaining it is translated.
Thanks, should be fixed now. Not sure how that slipped through, I definitely remember translating it.

And yeah, I'm surprised that this game hasn't been picked up yet. Translating Clymenia games has always seemed like a good bet.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks nice, thanks for the translation!!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

......if you liked Divinity try Pillars of Eternity and Tiranny

bace

Reputation score

thanks for the translation! i was wondering why noone has translated this game since clymenia's game has always been quality

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in the Luxuria thread here in ULMF, a user called oouser did a few patches, with some de-censor work, fixes and cheats.
to merge his patches, at least the fixes and de-censoring would be great. the question is how to get it, as his patches are 4 years old. anyone?

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all, thank you very much Ewn for another great translation.

in the Luxuria thread here in ULMF, a user called oouser did a few patches, with some de-censor work, fixes and cheats.
to merge his patches, at least the fixes and de-censoring would be great. the question is how to get it, as his patches are 4 years old. anyone?
Also seconding this. Would be nice if it can be merged somehow.

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

glad to see all the games by my favorite circle translated now, good job mate!

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In particular, it sounds like they added a way to reduce lust. That would save a ton of effort on second playthroughs.

Connor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i mgur.com/a/kyPp8

Missing some lines from the rat.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i mgur.com/a/kyPp8

Missing some lines from the rat.
Thanks, should be fixed. Though there are probably more combat messages that I've missed.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got in touch with oouser, he pointed me to the "edited" japanese version, including 2 decensoring standing pictures of the heroine.
its impossible for me to merge the two versions, to figure out where the changes are made and where the two new standing pictures are used.

so I used the censored standing pictures in the original and edited them all (10 total) with the decensored one. its not much, the game is still censored, but its better then nothing. credits to oouser.

just extract the zip in the folder of the game