What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Fallen Princess Lucia Story

Okay, in addition to the above, players found another couple of bugs today, one of which was game-breaking. Including a change log and a couple other things from now on. Started sort of a FAQ/hint guide, and a FAQ specifically about the translation.

One major bug was Hannah, the skills trainer, did not show up in the second half like she was supposed to. No idea what happened there, think the event got corrupted somehow as all I had to do was reset the requirements and re-save it and it worked. Should be fixed now.

Due to the bugs, did not get all of the inn scenes done. Did get the sleeping event done, but not the other, consensual event. This is included in the update.

Attached in txt file as usual.

EDIT: small update attached, fixed an untranslated bit from the main quest, and a couple of minor text issues, and added a little to the FAQ.
EDIT2: Fixed a few more bugs, translated the recollection room. Trying to power through the Slum King events (1/2 done), then will upload the V6 update later tonight.
EDIT3: V6 attached, in addition to the above, added one thing to FAQ. (about keys, as people have asked) See changelog for bugs fixed. Also see changelog for what is left to be translated.
EDIT4: Removed, uploading update & links will be on blog from now on.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated the first post.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

looking forward to finished product thx:D

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Uploaded an update. Mostly bugfixes, but I did add quite a bit to the FAQ/hint guide. Should be able to follow the link in my signature to my blog now. Kinda barebones, but it gets the job done. Thanks to those here and on the Discord reporting bugs! Would not have found many of these by myself.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is kinda redundant question for this game, but anyone know where I can find a walkthrough for this game? I realize this is a translation thread, but I'm pretty sure there's no game thread for this since it contains loli content. I've already gotten far in the game and recording all the untranslated texts I find. However, I can't go deep in this game since I've been constantly running around doing the same thing over again before day 30. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit- Nevermind, I've found the thread, but still can't track down the walkthrough.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is kinda redundant question for this game, but anyone know where I can find a walkthrough for this game? I realize this is a translation thread, but I'm pretty sure there's no game thread for this since it contains loli content. I've already gotten far in the game and recording all the untranslated texts I find. However, I can't go deep in this game since I've been constantly running around doing the same thing over again before day 30. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit- Nevermind, I've found the thread, but still can't track down the walkthrough.
There is no "full walkthrough". If your question is not answered in the FAQ I included, try the Discord linked in Yugifan3's signature. Even if I'm not on there, someone could probably answer you. You'd have to read through the whole other thread to find enough info for a walkthrough, but it's mostly there as I recall.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im hoping that It's just the game, but it seems like every time I get to the boss of the Slave Traders EX quest, the game acts weird. Lucia talks the same dialogue twice with the Boss Slave trader and then everything freezes.

serene

Reputation score

I've just downloaded the game and trying to use the decrypter as per the instructions in the guide however for some reason the decrypter won't work meaning I can't apply the partial, was hoping someone could maybe help.

Downloaded the Decrypter
run the Decypter
Select the game.exe file
Press Unpack,
Decrypter gives the following error:

[+] Filename: C:\####\####\#####\RJ183431\堕ち姫ルーシア物語\game.exe
[+] MD5: 35181EAEB90FF738AE9BDD814A10F4B6
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

The game is a fresh download from DLsite.

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just downloaded the game and trying to use the decrypter as per the instructions in the guide however for some reason the decrypter won't work meaning I can't apply the partial, was hoping someone could maybe help.

Downloaded the Decrypter
run the Decypter
Select the game.exe file
Press Unpack,

[+] Filename: C:\####\####\#####\RJ183431\堕ち姫ルーシア物語\game.exe
[+] MD5: 35181EAEB90FF738AE9BDD814A10F4B6
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

I think you did the same mistake as me you downloaded the enigma unpacker correct also from this guide here RPG Maker MV Game Decrypt Guide if yes scroll down in the guide to RPG Maker MV Decrypting images and use this guide or you can dowload the englisch game from svscomics.com

Last edited:

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you downloaded the game and it already contains many files in the game folder, like game.exe, [various names].dll, etc. plus "www" and "locales" folders, then the game already was unpacked and you can skip "use the decrypter" part.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im hoping that It's just the game, but it seems like every time I get to the boss of the Slave Traders EX quest, the game acts weird. Lucia talks the same dialogue twice with the Boss Slave trader and then everything freezes.
This bug should have been fixed, do you have the latest version? Should be V7 at this time.

Downloaded the Decrypter
run the Decypter
Select the game.exe file
Press Unpack,
If it says unpack, you have the extractor, not the decrypter. Decrypter is a java program and you launch it from a .bat or .jar file.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a few untranslated lines at Scenario 8. It's after you tell Linda, at the bar, that you got the Ocarina of Wind and she heads to Miracle Mountain:

Edit: Actually you mention this at your changelog. Sorry >:

Scenario 9 typo:

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I found a few untranslated lines at Scenario 8. It's after you tell Linda, at the bar, that you got the Ocarina of Wind and she heads to Miracle Mountain:

Edit: Actually you mention this at your changelog. Sorry >:
Thanks for the screenshots though, I didn't have a save near that point to test.
Might help track it down. (at this point I don't know where that text is coming from :confused:) EDIT: found it. Fixing.

That minor typo, only problem will be finding it lol, that event has like 18 tabs full of dialogue. :p (will look though) EDIT: Never mind, was in a different event. Fixed.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the hard work, you're doing an awesome job! ;)

Oh and at the Intro part, there's this line where Loki's phrase have a double "said":

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might help track it down. (at this point I don't know where that text is coming from :confused:)
There's some ways.
You can merge all maps (or even everything) using simple .cmd file.
Code:
@echo off

set "result=outfile.json"

>"%result%" (
for /f "delims=" %%i in ('2^>nul dir/a-d/b *.json') do @(
 if "%%i" neq "%result%" (
  echo [%%i]
  <"%%i" more| more
 )
)
)

exit/b 0
then open outfile file in the Word and search for untranslated text and where it is

Code:
[!a-z A-Z 0-9 \}\{\[\] " : ~\%' \*\\/+, . ^13 \?\&\=_\-\$\!\#\(\)\\;-\|\<\> ]
^ this will search for every japanese character. Highlight them all, then search for all maps using
Code:
[Map^#^#^#.json]
and highlight them too. Then find other non-highlighted .json] entries (use "format" option) and highlight them too. After that select all non-highlighted text (leave search line empty) and replace with ^p. And finally search for ^p^p and replace with ^p untill you starting to get only 1 match.
This will give you pretty easy hint where to search for untranslated text.

Like this:

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for all the hard work, you're doing an awesome job! ;)

Oh and at the Intro part, there's this line where Loki's phrase have a double "said":
You're welcome, glad people are getting to play this game. And, fixed.

There's some ways.
Thanks for the suggestion, but found a way that works better for me. Just open the specific map file in notepad++ and scroll through till I see the dialogue in question. The map files are small enough to do this pretty easily. Can fix it from there or find the event with RPGmaker's event search. Only reason your method wouldn't work as well would be that I haven't translated the switch and variable names, so those would show up in the search for non-roman characters and I'd have to go through all of them. But again, thanks for the suggestions!

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just open the specific map file in notepad++ and scroll through till I see the dialogue in question.
It's not very efficient, to say the least. Most dialogues are under 401 code, and most choices under 102 / 402 code. Knowing this, you can make a help file more or less easy, to find where, what, and how much text left. . It's still far from efficient, but more helpful.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good news:
Update is up on my blog. Masturbation scenes are done, brothel oral scenes are done. (other consensual oral scenes are mostly done, but spotty) Also fixed a few more untranslated bits that I missed in the main storyline.

Bad news:
Not sure when the next update will be. Things are still tight and internet will probably be shut off in the next few days. Will be back at some point of course, likely in two weeks.

As if that weren't enough, we have a relative living with us now, that will limit the amount of time I can work on this. This isn't supposed to be a permanent arrangement, but I don't know how long it will last.

Sorry, but life just isn't treating me too well these days. I'll keep working on this as I can.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

great work on the new update! Now i can proceed a bit (i made a promise to myself to play the game until i come to an untranslated scene).

But i feel sorry for the situation you are in. Don't know if you can read this in time but: May you have a better fortune soon!

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey mayak! Not sure when you'll be able to read this message but I'll leave the report here anyway.

After you catch the 3 shoplifter kids they ask for Lucia to show her vagina. It seems that whenever the highlighted in pink "vagina" word is shown it is joint with the previous word.

The same thing occurs at the dancing event at the bar.

Also at Scenario 13 to 14, after Gondo, the legendary bridge builder, dies. You'll have a meeting with your father and the important people.
Bloria have a dialogue where it's missing his highlighted name and it's showing the openning of a code [c2]:

I hope life gets a little easy on ya soon enough :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.