What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

as someone who likes to backup everything the whole "you cant use the achievements on another pc" thingy and the dev not wanting people to disclose "how you can do it anyway" seems a tad silly. especially since there are cheats in the game and easy mode counts.
i'm not even upset by it or anything since getting them wasn't that hard but i just want to understand the thought behind it.
what's the point?

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as someone who likes to backup everything the whole "you cant use the achievements on another pc" thingy and the dev not wanting people to disclose "how you can do it anyway" seems a tad silly. especially since there are cheats in the game and easy mode counts.
i'm not even upset by it or anything since getting them wasn't that hard but i just want to understand the thought behind it.
what's the point?
I guess some people just enjoy the slow challenges of easy, normal and survival while some just prefer to go "God Mode" straight on for the sake of knowing the story of the game faster. Everyone has their reasons.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what's the point?
Actually the purpose of achievement system is nothing but for personal satisfaction.

You get nothing from collecting it
It had some reward on early version, but I removed it.
So not anymore.

My point is, It's total up to you to collecting this funny joke trophies.
but what's the point if you can just get them just by copy and pasting save file?
That's why achievement is bonded to PC

so point is this. It's just for fun :p

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the purpose of achievement system is nothing but for personal satisfaction.

So not anymore.

but what's the point if you can just get them just by copy and pasting save file?

oh that makes sense... i thought gallery stuff is still behind achievements. my mistake.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anthophobia achievements Reply:

So not anymore.

Yep, I like the save files to, but I mostly rely on CE6.7 for all the fun I can get btw LOL
Been having fun with your game "Sourjelly" so far only find a few minor bugs (more like LAGs than bugs but can't blame the game for locking up for 3 or 5 seconds because of this 2006 computer (KingOfOldComputer))
H-Sceen Idea: Can not want for some a threesome animation to come out :p LOL (Total Perv)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So for the 2.5 stage, is there any way to hit the hiding plant enemies before they hit you? They stop moving if you look at them and if you try to attack them they are immune... It's kinda frustrating having to take a hit just to hit them back especially when they have one of the most obnoxious grabs in the game.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Reply to foamy111: Anthophobia

So for the 2.5 stage, is there any way to hit the hiding plant enemies before they hit you? They stop moving if you look at them and if you try to attack them they are immune... It's kinda frustrating having to take a hit just to hit them back especially when they have one of the most obnoxious grabs in the game.
There is, just use the gun + jump tactic (assuming you got ammo to spare for that tactic) other than that just use your second weapon (pipe of some sort) and keep wacking the plant and do not let it go invisible on you or else you have to do the gun tactic all over again. Or thats how i did it in the past its been some time since I played Anthophobia after its first 2017 release. Been busy with other matters :)D).

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And that stage immediately went from too hard to very easy. xD

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And that stage immediately went from too hard to very easy. xD
;)The hardest stage is the stage with toad frog in it and the sea of of endless semen it lives in, THAT STAGE IS A B!TCH!!!:D

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually found him sort of easy. I got in a rhythm where I could dodge most attacks while keeping the blocking tentacles down.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia achievements Reply:

H-Sceen Idea: Can not want for some a threesome animation to come out :p LOL (Total Perv)
Not possible with Sumire(Heroine) with Anthophobia 1 with the way the game is coded, it'll be doable in the sequel

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Can someone post the savefile for 1.5? Pretty please

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm up to the 2B boss, and bloody hell am I having a hard time.
A few questions; the 1B boss, why did you get so many glowsticks? I'm not sure if they did anything.
And the 2B boss, what in the hell is even going on? Very little of that fight makes any sense. What do the mortars do? What do the numerous glowsticks do? How on earth are you supposed to avoid damage from the transformed tentacle whip guy?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] How on earth are you supposed to avoid damage from the transformed tentacle whip guy?

Try staying far on the left/right of the stage. So you just have to worry about him coming from one side. Furthermore, his attack hit-boxes are left/right of him but not in the center. Try to time your movement, run into him when he comes, and run out of him when he goes

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This one's a really great game not only for its sex content, but also for overall gameplay.
The demo that I played on newground was fair and balanced.

I applaud everyone who worked on this project.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok achievements.
The ones I can't get are:

Give some love to lonely one.
Sour suggested it had something to do with the two minigames, or that playing them would make it obvious what this one is. The only thought I had was maybe it meant the single flower guy in a room by himself on the first level, but it does not appear to be that.

Don't play with flame while you are being controlled.
To my memory the only thing that controls you are the mind-control spore guys, and walking into, and dying to fire while under their control doesn't trigger this, so I have no idea.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok achievements.
The ones I can't get are:

Give some love to lonely one.
[...]

Don't play with flame while you are being controlled.
[...]
I can tell you this, the easter eggs won't trigger the Lonely One achievement. It's more like a more direct hint when you're playing those. You could guess what to do already before you play the Easter Eggs when you paid attention to some images.

Are you sure it says "while you are being controlled"? I've unlocked the whole achievement set and there is nothing about mind-control (Oh, and I can't read the original achievement-hint lines anymore, cause I unlocked them)

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure it says "while you are being controlled"? I've unlocked the whole achievement set and there is nothing about mind-control (Oh, and I can't read the original achievement-hint lines anymore, cause I unlocked them)
Yep, it says exactly what I said.