What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!+

recruit her. run to the slums. kill every low level bandit there. go to the inn and sleep. Rince and repeat. It's around 8 - 10 fights you have to do with your companion to trigger the next event.

This is pretty much confirmed. Level has nothing to do with it.

Reputation score

Ok, I got the chicks to lv40 but I'm not getting enough events, so it might be the amount of fights after all. At least the fight amounts are saved so you just have to do these things once.

Btw, there's a resurrect spell too so no need to bother with the revival items. Just buy one of those white orbs from a shop from any other town than the first town, equip it and fight until you unlock all the spells.
Sorry, I meant reincarnation, not revival. It's the thing where you keep all your stats and revert to Level 1.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

recruit her. run to the slums. kill every low level bandit there. go to the inn and sleep. Rince and repeat. It's around 8 - 10 fights you have to do with your companion to trigger the next event.

This is pretty much confirmed. Level has nothing to do with it.
I killed all the bandits in the slum area twice before going to sleep and was able to do the last 2 events from the bar girl right away. In other words you can do all ~50 fights in one go.

So yeah, are there no H scenes in the friends route yet?

Reputation score

Do you know if there is a translated version of this game in english? or if there is a walkthrough for it?

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I killed all the bandits in the slum area twice before going to sleep and was able to do the last 2 events from the bar girl right away. In other words you can do all ~50 fights in one go.

So yeah, are there no H scenes in the friends route yet?
There is one long chain in the church dungeon near the end of it. Thats all and its a bit buggy. You probably should save on different slots there.

No there is no english translation for it.

Reputation score

Do you know if there is a translated version of this game in english? or if there is a walkthrough for it?
Do you really think there would be a translated version of a game that was technically released (in full) 2-3 days ago? Also, if there was a translation, it would likely be posted in this very thread. It's only a few pages, so read the whole thing before you post a question which is extremely annoying to those willing to actually translate it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you really think there would be a translated version of a game that was technically released (in full) 2-3 days ago? Also, if there was a translation, it would likely be posted in this very thread. It's only a few pages, so read the whole thing before you post a question which is extremely annoying to those willing to actually translate it.
He's got a point, plus a quick look about 2 pages back would reveal one's being worked on, I'd esitimate about march will be the release date, this thing is pretty big

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder if there are anymore updates left

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least one for the missing content in the slums. This guy usually patches his releases 2 - 3 times.

Also every second location in Arms Devicer is clearly taken out of RJ100008 and just altered. :O

Reputation score

At least one for the missing content in the slums. This guy usually patches his releases 2 - 3 times.

Also every second location in Arms Devicer is clearly taken out of RJ100008 and just altered. :O
second location? what do you mean by that? Are you talking about map design? I've noticed at least one set of maps being the same as in another game, but I don't know about any others.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could you guys please post the full walkthrough of this game? I replayed so many times but I don't get full CG and route. I'm so depressed =.=!!!

AliGirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why I can't unpack the stuff/links?
File 003 isn't a rar or zip file.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh snap he doesn't play the newest version...

pick mite as your companion and do about 40 fights with him. This should unlock the "lover route"
they's a new version where can I get the version

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dayum, it got updated again yesterday. Maybe it's a good idea to wait for a few weeks to let him figure it all out and then download it. Not to keen on keeping downloading newer and newer versions especially since newer versions often don't work well with older saves.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could you guys please post the full walkthrough of this game? I replayed so many times but I don't get full CG and route. I'm so depressed =.=!!!
I'll try to write a summarized walkthrough here, although I haven't played this game fully through yet. I have a pretty good image of how it goes though.

Basicly you have to play through all the routes to get to the True final route. After each route you are sent to this weird room with flames that reset your stats and stuff (resetting is totally optional though I think). If you read all the earlier pages of this thread, you should know already that the routes are as follows:

- Hero route (solo)
- Lover route (that guy)
- Friendship route (two chicks)
- Bad dude 1 (?) route (brown guy)
- Bad dude 2 (?) route (mind control guy)

The game begins in the "first town". When you choose a route, you are sent to a "second" town. Each route has its own town. In the first town right at the start there's an event where you save a blonde woman. Follow her to the pub, then go to the guild hall. After this the whole first town goes basicly like this:

- go to slum area and kill boss, report back in guild hall
- go to forest outside of town and kill boss, report back in guild hall
- go to jungle further north and kill boss, report again
- go to castle ruins in the desert, kill bosses, but DON'T report this time, yet!

Always remember to report back in the guild hall after each boss. The only exception is the desert castle dragon boss, the bigger one after the small dragon. You can kill both of the dragons, but if you talk to the counter girl at the guild hall after you kill the BIG dragon, you proceed forward in the game and you are forced to choose a route.

As long as you don't report back, you can still do stuff, like taking the party member people into your party and raising the "friendship" levels or whatever to open their routes. It is at this point that I personally recommend you to take each of the three party members, Might the hero guy and the two chicks, blonde chick in guild hall and blue haired barmaid in the pub, go to the slums and do a few rounds in there killing all the bandit groups. I'd say about 5+ rounds is enough.

When you lose a fight or go to sleep, your party member will leave your party. When they are not in your party, meet them in the town in the following places:

- hero guy in front of the pond next to guild hall
- blond chick in front of village chiefs house
- bargirl on the left side of the pub
- (bad dudes explained later)

You have to get 5 events out of all 3 of them. When you get 5 events out of 1 of them, you'll get a short message that tells you that a flag has been raised.

- To access the lover route you need to get the flag raised from Might. (5 events from hero guy)
- To access the friendship route you need to get the flags raised from both of the women (5 events from bluehaired chick, 5 from blonde chick)

(let's not worry about other routes yet)

If you can't get enough events out of them, just take them in your party again and go kill bandits until you get all 5 events. You need a total of 40-50 apparently to get all the events.

So the point of doing this now is to get this part of the game over with. You have to do these only once. Now let's go to doing the routes. Here's how you get to each of the routes:

After you're done with all the party members and you've killed the BIG dragon boss, go to guild hall and talk to the counter chick. Stuff happens and you are in the town at night time. Do the following to get to each route:

- Go inside Inn to get Hero route
- Go inside Pub to get Friendship route
- Go to the pond where hero guy is and talk to him to get Lover route
(bad dude routes later)

I'd recommend to do the Hero route first, as you get some stuff that makes you invincible from it. All future battles will become a breeze to do.

Anyway, here's a summary on how the "second town" routes go. Get details from other people.

First go around and talk to everyone. Always remember to upgrade your sword in the smithy to the max! I'm not sure but it just might be important.
Then go around looking for dungeons. Clear all the dungeons. It might be better to do the dungeons in order, from lower level dungeons to higher level dungeons (you see the level of the dungeon when you enter it). After every dungeon talk to everyone again. Usually it's just the chief of the village/ guild hall counter chick you have to talk to. After the last dungeon the route is done and you're sent back to the "Reincarnation Room" or whatever. This is where you can reset your stats and stuff with the flames and start the game from the beginning again.

Phew! Now that all that is explained. Here's this whole thing summarized (again):

- do first town
- do a route
- get sent back to the beginning
- do a different route
- repeat until all routes are done
- final route!

Now I'll explain the two Bad Dudes routes. If you haven't lurked enough to know about these two yet, well, here it is:

Pretty much after killing the jungle tentacle boss you can finally recruit the Bad Dudes. A brown dude will appear next to the guild hall and in the slum area you can enter the house next to the entrance to the slums (mind control dude is in there).

I would advise to do a bad dudes route right away when you get his flag raised, because when you "restart", you have to get the 5 events for the other bad dude again, and it can be a bit of a bother.

Brown dude: lose a fight intentionally and enjoy the ensuing event. Go find him at his usual place and talk to him until you get all 5 events and a message that flag is raised (you will need 500+ lust and you may have to switch areas to make him spawn after each event). When flag is raised, do what has to be done to proceed (kill dragon, report to guild). Find him at his usual place at night and you are on your way to his route.

Brown dude route: You are taken to a shabby town and all of your money is taken. Go outside and explore all the places. You pretty much have to keep whoring yourself out until you have enough money. Talking to Santa helps alot to collect enough money. (don't forget to upgrade weapon just in case). Try to talk to the brown dude until says he has enough money and joins your party. Now go to the mines through the north exit of the town. There's stairs down somewhere in the mines now. Go there and find as word. The End!

Mind control guy: Recruit him and lose a fight. Every time you lose you get 1 event. Lose 5 times. Flag raised, you're done. Kill dragon, report guild, find him at slums entrance at night. Route ->

Mind control guy route: You are in a town with alot of soldiers. (don't forget to upgrade sword). Make your way to one of the houses in the town. It's huge inside! Find stairs down. Steal sword. Done!

Final route time! I haven't played this far yet but I assume that once you've done all the routes, you just have to get to the tower of babel. It's the tower you get to from the teleporter in guild halls. Go up up and up and explore!

I won't explain how to get H-scenes. Anyone who reads this should know how to find them already. If you can't, just lurk this thread more.

Urgh, longer than I thought...

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll try to write a summarized walkthrough here
Urgh, longer than I thought...
And this is why not many people bother with writing walkthroughs, and those who do walk the path of legendary heroes and are forever celebrated in folklores.

In short, thanks!

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dayum, it got updated again yesterday. Maybe it's a good idea to wait for a few weeks to let him figure it all out and then download it. Not to keen on keeping downloading newer and newer versions especially since newer versions often don't work well with older saves.
I'm probably not going to post any more links until there is either new content, or some bug fixes that are rather major. 1.1 and 1.2 have been seemingly relatively minor, so I didn't bother uploading them.

Edit: Once 1.3 is available, I'll upload it. Minor update, but he mentions adding a costume in free mode.

Last edited: