What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Phew, made it to 200th floor just in time.

I wonder how the nurse looks like at level 100...
You did? Gratz. Was worried you didn't make it, kinda disappeared for a day or two at ~lvl135.
The nurse.. Well, let's just say she belongs to SM group of cards.:)

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great, another Idol card battle. Every single time they do this I end up with the 3rd place N girl >.>

Guess that means don't pick the pink haired girl? xD

What girl did you all choose?

Edit: They changed the point aggregation method... again.

If you win, your team gets the amount of points for every card you defeated. A 3/2 loss loses 1 point, 4/1 loss loses 2, and 5/0 loses 3 for your team.
Now here's the fun part, and why Pink haired girl is probably going to lose... the ranking is the total points DIVIDED by the number of players on the team. Ie, the more players on the team, the harder it will be to keep a high ratio, and right now she has about 3k more players on her side.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

So that's what they asked me to choose? Didn't understand and just picked SR.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You did? Gratz. Was worried you didn't make it, kinda disappeared for a day or two at ~lvl135.
The nurse.. Well, let's just say she belongs to SM group of cards.:)
Yeah, was busy packing stuff back to hometown.

I managed to sprint from that floor all the way to 200 in two days with some sacrifices. Oh well, better than having those vitamins doing nothing

Great, another Idol card battle. Every single time they do this I end up with the 3rd place N girl >.>

Guess that means don't pick the pink haired girl? xD

What girl did you all choose?

Edit: They changed the point aggregation method... again.

If you win, your team gets the amount of points for every card you defeated. A 3/2 loss loses 1 point, 4/1 loss loses 2, and 5/0 loses 3 for your team.
Now here's the fun part, and why Pink haired girl is probably going to lose... the ranking is the total points DIVIDED by the number of players on the team. Ie, the more players on the team, the harder it will be to keep a high ratio, and right now she has about 3k more players on her side.
But I chose the pink girl too... I just can't guess the trend in Japan right now for these things :/

Mangomon

Reputation score

The super cheap bonus spinner spoiled me. Not digging 30+ a spin for the newest story section.

One day I'll pick a winner for this event a get something besides an N card. Thankfully they show up in Gachas eventually.

Keima

Reputation score

It's a real shame that this Coliseum event now lasts less days.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a real shame that this Coliseum event now lasts less days.
Agreed, though they had to take out days for the new maze event. I think they all got shorter, but this one more so. Less time to stock up freebies means more $$.

Gromelon

Reputation score

To be fair, the maze 100% worth it. Its a completely self-sufficient farm of goodies. I ran it any spare hour non-stop, and at second difficulty it brings more usables than you spend to run it, plus lots of wild cards, gatcha tickets and occasional card opens. Unless they fix the spending/income balance, this is the only event where the only thing that matters is the amount of time you invest in it: consumables are not a problem, at all.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To be fair, the maze 100% worth it. Its a completely self-sufficient farm of goodies. I ran it any spare hour non-stop, and at second difficulty it brings more usables than you spend to run it, plus lots of wild cards, gatcha tickets and occasional card opens. Unless they fix the spending/income balance, this is the only event where the only thing that matters is the amount of time you invest in it: consumables are not a problem, at all.
Fully agree- i started this event with just 30 bottles of each, just a few purins and a score of about 800.000.
At the end of it i had 100+ of each bottle and about 70 purins :D
Not to mention my score went over 1 milion wich helped me out in terms of time.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];598963 said:
Fully agree- i started this event with just 30 bottles of each, just a few purins and a score of about 800.000.
At the end of it i had 100+ of each bottle and about 70 purins :D
Not to mention my score went over 1 milion wich helped me out in terms of time.
I agree with you guys on the maze event being a pretty good grab-all of goodies. Besides gaining a ton of levels, I think I probably wound up even on everything since I rushed through a lot of the top difficulties for ranking (wc's are pointless after a certain point).

Where it ends up next time though is TBD. Part of the reason they had a "what did you think" form for the event after it ended for a small prize was probably to gain input on how to better balance everything from exp gain to prizes and consumable use. It still doesn't get around the fact it's another event to get multiplier cards for though, hence why I say more $$. :D

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally i hope they wont balance it that we would get totally much lower consumable rate and a larger consumable usage since im not one of those players who buy stuff in the game (and i might keep it like that as a free to play :cool: )

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A question... can you go over 99 items? im almost there for potions and dont want to waste them *^.^*

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A question... can you go over 99 items? im almost there for potions and dont want to waste them *^.^*
Certainly! I have a little over 1400 small potions and something like 7k pink wildcards.

Edit: If I read the news right, it looks like they'll add 2 more areas to stage 6 in the campaign this maintenance.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

3 new stages in 2 weeks, feels like it's been ages since they've added any at all.

Kicking myself for not being more diligent above getting card opens this event.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yuss! Cheers for the schoolgirl girl faction! :D

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];600158 said:
Yuss! Cheers for the schoolgirl girl faction! :D
Grats Takeshi and whoever else got the winning girl! I know I'm going to despise you all for the months to come searching for her through the gacha. :p I think I'm still missing 2 of the other 3 SR cards from past events.

Is it just me, or does the top 100 places or so this time seem awfully full of low lvl people who obviously paid their way to the top?

Gromelon

Reputation score

Is it just me, or does the top 100 places or so this time seem awfully full of low lvl people who obviously paid their way to the top?
Is there even a way to be in top without paying your way there? Closest to this I played is Guardian Cross on iOS and it was somewhat possible to be close to top at coliseum via heavy card trading. Here, its all pretty much about how many consumables you have (at least for this specific event), and its a money race to the top with buying more than the others.

Speaking of consumables, I should just start using bottles and race the campaign in between events, if I want to ever finish it. Or spend this much bottles. Unlike purins, they just stack and stack and there's no end to them.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In this new event there is a page with the new kimono girl where you can use the lolipop-like items you get... any idea how it works?

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to give the Kimono girl lolipop to get the card, then you have to give more to fairie girl and then into Little red.

Gromelon

Reputation score

This straight? Just give her exact amount of lollipop she asks for, get the card, and proceed to the next one? Chat thingy serves no purpose?