What's new

Something in my Front Pocket (Rathuris;Sprig;Blarg) GM'd by MAF

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Something in my Front Pocket (Rathuris;Sprig;Blarg) GM'd by MAF

"You think I can't see their tracks either? You think I'm blind and stupid, is that it? 'Maybe she doesn't know what wheels are because she's a stupid fucking orc!', hm?" Ulalamulg asked, voice sweet, and yet dripping with malice. He held the clerk's cheeks, drawing him uncomfortably close to his smiling face. Wearing his armor again, the shapeshifter looked uncannily female.

He shoved them backwards and walked over to the nearest awning, or whatever cloth happened to be nearby, and slashed off a wide swatch with his axe. Ulala tied this around his victim's eyes like a blindfold. "This will be very simple, so I trust I won't have to repeat myself. Take this off, and yer dead."

Then, Ulala bodily dragged him back to the others. "He doesn't know shit, so let's go. Kitty, do your thing."

Fuck, I coulda swore I'd poasted.

I'm going to cut and loot a chunk of awning or something to use for a blindfold and blindfold he.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave a small nod and placed a hand on the orc's arm. "Take my hand and we will be on our way." Offering the large man a hand as she smiled at them both. Her mind already thinking about taking a bath and cleaning off the filth from the fire.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ulala reached out and grabbed the cat's wrist, while simultaneously using her other arm to put their victim into a chokehold.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Ulala began accusing the whore of thinking little of the orc, they immediately began shaking their head, their pupils shrinking in pure terror, afraid that their number was finally up. So fearful they were, that Ulala's hands would be graced with the whore's tears of fright, salty liquid running down her green wrists while their face was frozen solid. "N-no..." the whimpered weakly, before they were tied and dragged along by their neck with Ulala.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before blindfolding the liar, Ulala licks licks the streaming liquid they were getting her arm wet with.

"Your tears are deliciousss."

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He nods to the smiling woman and accepts her hand. Deciding to ignore the antics of the orc for now as she terrifies their captive. He wasn't even sure on the gender of their captive thinking on it. He'll ask later perhaps. But for now they needed to head out.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave a small nod at their words as she held them both. She closed her mind to visualize her destination. After a moment she teleported them away. Their visions blurring a moment and they found themselves in another place. A white void filled with a warm bright light. Vast house sized roots surrounding them and digging deep below, as if stretching out below for miles. A gargantuan tree reaching up into the vast white void above them. The tree's soft milky bark, giving them a safe and homey feeling. A light wind brushing against the pale gold leaves in the canopy above.

A moment later, leaving them unsure whether it was just a figment of magic, their imagination, or real, they found themselves by a river. Grass beneath their feet and trees closing in about them. Gesturing off one way. "Should be a small cave we can us for shelter that way."

6 EP for Instant Transmission

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ulalamulg spun her captive this way and that, sometimes making them walk sideways or backwards, and occasionally hefting them over her shoulder, so as to disorient them further, and only occasionally having them march into trees or directing them to catch their feet on roots and fall.

Not that he needed to, of course, since they'd just teleported who-knew-how-far in who-knew-what-direction. It was fun to fuck with him, though. That, and it helped distract him from the unnerving nature of their travel - magic that not only he had never experienced before, but couldn't cast. He was relatively knowledgeable in what it took to make do out in the wild - he'd had to learn, given his flight from home and the time spent fleeing from angry fathers and whatnot - but it still wasn't something he liked, especially when he didn't know how to get back to civilization.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their victim let out cries as they were spun this way and that, and Ulala would actually find them letting out a chuckle after a few moments of the treatment. Though their amusement would end when Ulala had them walk into trees and trip over branches. Then they looked angry.

They were also in front of a river now, as per Zarila's intention. There was water in it. It looked clean. Delicious too. There were also some deer drinking from the river, but upon their arrival, quickly fled because they didn't want to get eaten for their delicious deer meat.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave the deer a wave of farewell when she noticed them fleeing. Turning to look at her companions curiously. "Would you two be willing to set up camp and make our guest comfortable while I bathe? There is a nearby cave that will provide enough shelter for us and a decent campsite." Looking at her two companions and seeing what their responses would be. Though she kept thinking about the impending bath and getting clean again.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What? Chores?" Ulala complained, with a disdainful sniff. "Ugh... fiiiiine."

The orc cheered up visibly as he realized his tormentee was still there to boss around. "Isn't this great, what's-your-face? We get to start more fires!" he said, before continuing to drag his victim around as he went about collecting fallen wood and branches for a fire. Despite how he was armed, he mostly refrained from using his axes - he wanted the area around their campsite looking as natural as possible, in case anyone looking for them happened to get close. Conveniently, it also meant he had to look harder to find wood - which was great, because he made the whorehouse clerk carry most of what he gathered. Ulala didn't stop with the disorienting spinning, either, though he only made him trip once. Which, incidentally, was very difficult, as he was sorely tempted to repeat the act a great many more times.

Once that was done with, Ulala dragged the clerk over to the softest patch of moss he could find in the general vicinity of their campsite, whereupon he proceeded to kick the blindfolded whore from the front onto it, so that (s)he landed on his/her back.

Ulala stepped on his crotch - mostly gently - and began feeling around with his toes. "Alright you androgynous fucker, time to figure out what you're packing. What's your name? What was your job at that whorehouse? Did you spread 'em, too, or were you just a clerk? Which way do you swing?"

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He nods his head and accepts the task given to him, not really needing to bath as much as the other two. Not having been covering in soot or having muck simply clinging to fur, mostly because he didn't have anything similar to fur to make such a thing possible. But he digresses.

"Go enjoy your bath, but make sure to keep an eye out for any creatures that may be resting in the waters." Better to be safe than sorry.

And with his peace spoken he headed towards this cave. The orc seeming to have taken the task of tormenting their 'guest' and gathering wood onto himself. Wishing to ensure that the cave didn't harbour anything else that may come out to harm them while they rested. Like bears, bats, or a number of creatures. Equipping his weapons he ventured on. And into the cave! Leaving to orc to making their guest sweat, squirm, squeal and cry to her pleasure. Which she seemed to take great pleasure in doing. Or 'he' now that he thought on it, maybe the orc was similar to their guest and had a different gender that what was portrayed by what she wore?

Something to ponder as he checked the safety of the cave for certain.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave a nod to Hecro and dropped her pack by a tree. "Don't worry I will be fine." Giving him a small smile as she looked up at him. "If you get worried, I wont mind you checking to make sure I am safe." Smiling as she dove into the river before he could get a chance to respond. After a few moments to let both her clothes and fur soak, she surfaced with a happy giggle.

Checking to see that she was alone, she removed all her clothes except her very skimpy. Giving herself at least some protection on her rear should something jump her. After a few moments she began to happily in her native tongue, her almost enchanting voice likely carrying to the campsite. Happily enjoying the water as she rubbed and washed the grime from her fur. Her body relaxing in the cool and fresh water as she bathed. Her thoughts idly drifting to her two companions. Wondering what they might be doing here and where they might be venturing to.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecro:
HP=93 , PP=39 , EP=34 , Status=Fine
Zarila:
HP=47 , PP=47 , EP=102/108 , Status=Grappled
Ulala: (I had so much trouble finding that damn sheet, you damn chargen slut x.x)
HP=48 , PP=63 , EP=35 , Status=Fine

Rolls (And an important note)

Hecro and Ulala are unaware of what's happening with Zarila, though they will be aware if Zarila screams for help.

Hecro:

Peeking into the cave, Hecro would first discover that it went somewhat deep. The echoing sounds of both his steps and the nature around him said that it didn't go terribly deep, probably about fifty meters in depth. The low slant of ground suggested it didn't go too far beneath the earth either.

Then, he'd discover the smell. Some kind of feral beasts definitely lived here. Hecro would need a light to see into the dark cave. Though before he'd likely think to cast his light, there came a voice from within. A woman's voice called out from within the cave. "Is someone there?" she inquired.

Zarila:

After some time bathing, the sound of the water and the splashes Zarila made himself blissfully unaware, up until it was too late for it to matter. Zarila was about halfway done with bathing when they heard a splash in the water. Turning to look, Zarila would get but one glance before seeing a mass of brown fur slamming into him and throwing him out of the water, landing on the shore. The figure in the water would reveal itself as a corrupted boar, with welts here and there on it's body, and glowing red eyes staring at Zarila intently, before suddenly Zarila's vision was muffled as another mass of fur suddenly crashed down over him. Then, he'd feel a certain thing press against her skimpy underwear. One might say rape was about to happen, unless Zarila stopped it.

Ulala:

What's-their-face would stutter nervously as they were dragged along by Ulala. "Um... Jesse." They replied to being called what's-their-face.

As moments passed, made to carry the wood while still blindfolded, Jesse became rather good at balancing themselves against Ulala's antics. Likely because most of it was expected, whenever they were spun or tripped, they'd suddenly catch themselves with one foot and continue walking, with a proud smile as if victorious over the prankster orc.

Though that look vanished when they were knocked over and given a footjob out of nowhere. At which point, their expression changed to one of sexual blushing and squirming helplessness. Feeling around, Ulala would certainly find a dick. But then he'd find some dampness below the dick, with a certain lack of balls. "M-my job was just to be a clerk... Nnngh..! They put me at the desk because our clients only wanted to fuck full men." Jesse answered, before looking confused at Ulala's question about sexual preference. "Uh... I swing... Left handed?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave a soft 'Eek' as she was knocked into the air. Landing with a soft groan on the shore. She quickly looked up to see what had attacked her. A sad look on her face as she saw the corrupted boar. She let out a soft squeak as she felt the boar slam down ontop of her.

With a slight wiggle so she could get a little more comfortable as her face gave the boar a soft and kind expression. Speaking softly and kindly to the boar in the musical language of the Sidhe. "Aw.. You poor thing. Let me help ease your burden." A hand reaching up to gently stroke the boar under his jaw. A quick little wiggle from her tail left her quickly bare for the boar.

Looking kindly at the beast she shifted her groin using her shapeshifting powers. Leaving her with a soft pair of feminine lips between her legs. Her claws receding as she continued to gently stroking the under side of the boar's jaw. "Shh... It is alright, go ahead. Don't worry, soon you will be free." The now female kitten laying beneath the boar naked and unresisting.

Using shapeshifting to get a pussy and trading greater claws for an instance of tight. If she can't get a pussy with shapeshifting then trade Pheromones for Futa. Also no screams yet. :p

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I didn't ask, what's-your-face," Ulala remarked flippantly, when her tormentee gave their name.

Shortly after asking his name back at camp, though, Ulala gasped, interrupting Jesse before he could say anything. "Waaaait wait wait wait, lemme guess. Is it... Jesse? I bet it's Jesse. Mostly because it's as fucking confusing and androgynous as the rest of you."

Ulala raised an eyebrow in surprise when he found he had both sets of baby-makers. "You one of those, are you? I guess I can see wanting some nice fat balls if you're buyin' a man-whore. Those feel real nice when they're slapping against you... you can hold 'em... roll 'em around..." Ulala then leaned into his step just a little bit, putting pressure on the hermaphrodite's dick. "I've met people who like to kick 'em, you know. Pull their foot all the way back, and just, wham!" The orc mashed her foot around his victim's crotch, running his toes up and down the shaft. He then leaned back, leaving the threat unfulfilled. Ulala did, however, pull off his tormentee's top, to evaluate his(?) chest.

When he said 'left handed', though, the orc leaned in again, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "What, you masturbate left-handed? Don't waste my damn time, I meant do you fuck men or women? Have you got a man, or a girlfriend, or a wife, or what-the-fuck ever! Or what? Are you somehow a fuckless virgin, even though you worked in a goddamn whorehouse? That would be just tragic." The orc stepped back, and then knelt down, between the clerk's legs. "You know, I'm still kinda fuckin' mad that I didn't get to rip anyone apart today. That little tart at the brothel especially. Tiny little wizard-bitch. I reeeally wanted to sink my teeth into that one. I've just been craving some action, but that little bitch just ran away, and now I'm so. Very. Frustrated."

Ulala grabbed her tormentee by the throat and leaned, pushing, tipping him over onto his back, and then tugged off their pants. "So guess who gets to be my surrogate tiny-little-wizard-bitch, for me to vent all of my pent up frustrations on? That's right! It's Jesse! And who's Jesse? You're Jesse! That's right! Very good guess, my smart, little, Jesse." With his free hand, Ulala grabbed Jesse's left hand by the wrist, spat onto the palm, and thenbrought it down to his crotch. "Get hard."

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hecro was just about to use the spell to adjust his eyesight and improve it when a voice whispered to him from deep within the cave. The stench of the wild beast making him slightly cautious, who knew what could be living deep within the depths of these caves after all? He started to raise his hand and committed to casting the spell, hoping that it would allow him to see in the dark, or at the very least notice if the shadows of the dark cavern moved.

"Someone is indeed here...who might you be?"

He bite back a curse as his spell only allowed his sight and 'perception' to improve. Allowing him to notice more things but not see anything that may be around him. He'd likely only have a percent chance of seeing anything more here. And he knew for a fact he was lacking in anything he could use to bring light at the moment. Unless he made himself glow with a minor spell, but that would drain him quickly as it would be in constant use.

He crouched a little, preparing to flee or to dodge should this little venture turn out badly for him. He may be able to tussle with almost anything normally in strength but he wouldn't try to fight claw and fangs with just his fists if he couldn't weaken it first with a spell.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecro:
HP=93 , PP=39 , EP=34 , Status=Fine
Zarila:
HP=47 , PP=18/47 , EP=102/108 , Status=Grappled, Penetrated
Ulala:
HP=48 , PP=63 , EP=35 , Status=Fine

Rolls:
Zarila and the boars get it on.
Boar deals 17(base)+7+5=29 PP damage to Zarila
Zarila deals 19+8=27 PP to the boar

Zarila:

The boar seemed receptive of Zarila's lack of resistance, but it still laid itself on top of her, likely in case she decided to try to run. As Zarila took the time to shift through all the fur, she'd see that there were four other boars around her, all apparently antsy about the idea that they had to wait for their turn. So antsy in fact that one stepped forward and greeted the talking shapeshifter's mouth with it's dick, encouraging her to suck on it. If her lips weren't sealed tight, her mouth would quickly be filled with the boar's length. Though down below, there was no sealing those lips, which were soon penetrated by a wild boar's length. From both sides (mouth willing), Zarila began to get pumped by the beasts, who thrusted wildly, filling her to the limits of her shapeshifted pussy. Its balls slapped against her ass when it hilted inside, before drawing back out and hilting again, sliding it's foot-and-a-half long dick in and out repeatedly. It took little time before Zarila would start to feel that the boar was getting ready to cum.

Ulala:

Jesse looked confused as Ulala reacted to their name, not sure what they did wrong to make Ulala act that way, but still terrified none the less. Once on the ground, and getting some foot service, Jesse was squirming and covering their mouth to keep quiet while Ulala stepped on his(?) genitals. Pre-cum began to accumulate, and soak through Jesse's clothes, getting Ulala's foot slimy before he ripped Jesse's top off to reveal an amazing A cup. No bra. Likely because it wasn't required for such a small breast size.

Interrogated for their sexuality again, Jesse gave in. "I-I prefer... Um... Boys..." Jesse looked a bit under pressure, and looked to Ulala as if providing the wrong answer. Looking a bit frightened, Jesse continued to speak, hoping to provide something. "O-other than that! I like everything else about you! Y-you smaller, thin... Cute... If you were a boy, that'd be perfect." Jesse explained, professing their love for small, thin and cute boys. Possibly a dangerous person, but Ulala fit the bill, while Jesse was unaware of that fact, apparently assuming Ulala to be a woman.

Then, at the part of Ulala's frustration, Jesse looked as if he(?) was about to be killed. "Please! I only worked for Tucker! He was actually an asshole! Please don't mutilate me!" Jesse begged to avoid being torn apart, before Ulala tugged off their pants to allow Jesse's teased cock to spring up, erect. Still, as Ulala spat in Jesse's hand and gave the order, Jesse got to work immediately, stroking their futanari dick as fast as they could manage, doing everything Ulala said short of self-mutilation to avoid mutilation.

Hecro:

"My name is Maline." The female voice replied, as Hecro would spot a silhouette in the dark, sitting against the cavern wall. "Are you here to save me?" she inquired. Based on the vague idea of where her head should be, Hecro would notice that she was looking at him, his footsteps giving away a good idea as to his location in the cave which trapped sound so easily. "Could you please come over here? I can't move..." she requested with a sweet voice.

Last edited:

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila lay beneath the boar, giving a small frown at the number of corrupted boar surrounding her. Seeing one draw close she made a small disappointed sound. "Poor thing, no need to wait." Reaching out to lightly carress the tip with her tongue. Using her shapeshifting powers to help accomadate the shaft infront of her. Preparing her throat should the boar infront of her get too eager.

Her tongue gently lapped at the tip a few moments before her lips opened up to take the head into her mouth. Her mouth lightly suckling on the boar's shaft. Feeling the other boar began to hump into her from her waist caused her to moan around the shaft in her mouth. She continued to suckle and lick the dick in her mouth while she began to wiggle her hips to further please the boar atop of her. Using the muscles in her throat and belly to squeeze tightly upon the welcome intruders.

Trading Fangs and Fearsome Maw for the Uhinged Jaw and Whip tongue. And just incase selecting infertile with Selective Fertility.

Changing oral pleasure to 2d4 +20 (+10 + 2 + 2 + 6)

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Maline...how exactly did you end up trapped in here?" His eyes squint slowly in the direction the voice was coming from, trying to take in the form of the woman as his feet moved and stepped across the ground as he went. Still slightly cautious, knowing very well that woman could be just as deadly as men could be. But in the end he began to take a few soft steps towards her. "And, no, I had not. I was planning to rest here for the night." He leaves out the details that he had a party with him, just in case. For their safety more than anything.

He wonders if perhaps he could figure what was going here by his sense of smell and hearing. So tried to focus more on those senses as his sight wasn't helping him at the moment. Letting out a soft sniff and listening closely for movement and the voice of the female before him.