What's new

Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I had been looking for the list of Run Or Rape Games for a while I had found a few games like angel girl, demon girl and jungle girl. I was wondering if anybody know of a site or download link that has more games like these but please no furrys

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Or you can not be lazy and check one of the many threads related to these kinds of games. Most of the more recent RoR games are going to be furry through due to either being toonpimp games or games spawned off of his site's fans (Project X, Mitsuko X). The new Shinobi Girl (second game based off the new Angel Girl engine) is likely to be your best bet beyond the ones you've already listed.

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or you can not be lazy and check one of the many threads related to these kinds of games. Most of the more recent RoR games are going to be furry through due to either being toonpimp games or games spawned off of his site's fans (Project X, Mitsuko X). The new Shinobi Girl (second game based off the new Angel Girl engine) is likely to be your best bet beyond the ones you've already listed.
Thanks Kathy :)

LolUMad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there

I may be an idiot, but i don't find how to dl the "Shinobi girl" :(

Got any links please ?

Edit : Already tried to check the blog, but don't find any link

Last edited:
Reputation score

Hi there

I may be an idiot, but i don't find how to dl the "Shinobi girl" :(

Got any links please ?

Edit : Already tried to check the blog, but don't find any link
i don't think it's finished yet

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i heard trial of a shinobi girl game where where looks high looks low looks left looks right where is this trial plz i love shinobis

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Off the top of my head:
-Angel Girl (which is great but sadly lacks sound)
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-Raped (there's a thread about it somewhere here)
-Fairy War (google Toffisama @ Wordpress)
-Toonpimp's site (if you're into furry and half-arsery)
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

Off the top of my head:
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.
This is a pretty good list, also all that I currently know of. ROA you can get from dev.rsaga.org/up/, but it's a pretty messy site. The people around blankblood, fromage etc. are afaik: D-Gate at , and asimofu at
Asimofu's works and Nanocrisis have the highest production quality but I also enjoy Toffi's work quite a lot and am anticipating Fairy War 2 (unfortunately 1on1). All the other games are also more 1on1 style like Fairy Fighting of course.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just for clarification - by run or rape, do you actually mean game over rape?

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a pretty good list, also all that I currently know of. ROA you can get from dev.rsaga.org/up/, but it's a pretty messy site. The people around blankblood, fromage etc. are afaik: D-Gate at , and asimofu at
Asimofu's works and Nanocrisis have the highest production quality but I also enjoy Toffi's work quite a lot and am anticipating Fairy War 2 (unfortunately 1on1). All the other games are also more 1on1 style like Fairy Fighting of course.
Had a go with D-Gate last night, and gotta say it's hella addictive... I'll have to check out Asimofu! thanks for the heads up :)

I'm psyched for FF2!

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Off the top of my head:
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl

That's one helleva game list i've played all but blank blood. As for the nanocrisis the game is awsome waiting for its full version.

Hey I just got to ask does anybody know how to translate the game (angel girl) from jap to eng???

Last edited:

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blank Blood or Blood Bank... or whatever is ok, it's very vore centric but it's so insanely hard that while I get no 'pleasure' out of playing it, it's quite engaging as a challenge.

Feel you on Nanocrisis; speaking of which, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2474&page=2 there's a new version out; quick link to the dev's blog at the top of the page: in this edition man's best friend proves to be woman's deadliest foe!

As for translating Angel Girl, I'm not sure... if it were an app. it might be feasible to replace the text files somehow but since it's flash I'm not sure how to go about it. Try Googling, or check Hongfire: if anyone knows it's them... alternatively see if anyone's mentioned anything about it on its thread over here.

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@bluemonday

:) Thankx :) for the suggestion, will be googling for help, also for the heads-up on the nanocrisis the update link in the thread is not working now i'll check it back later.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had a go with D-Gate last night, and gotta say it's hella addictive... I'll have to check out Asimofu! thanks for the heads up :)

I'm psyched for FF2!
And you downloaded D-Gate.... how? I kept getting sent to the DSL site. And Fro mage is only a link to some sort of blog, no game download.

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ honwo & @ bluemonday

hey man how to dl D-gate & Asimofu! is there a MU link for the game?

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@mikmak:
I think the DL site is a bit swamped right now, I managed to get a download by constantly inputting the the PW (nano) and the digit code and then hitting back on my browser if I didn't get a download.

@mikmak and Sponge:
From what I can tell D-Gate is kind of 3 game pack that includes a blank blood style game, an ROA style vore game called Milia Wars, and some game with a little wizard dude electrocuting squirrels and flying mohawked punk heads. Fromage itself is still in production and so there's sweet bugger all on the dev's site.

Anyway probs the best is Milia wars:

Thread on ULMF: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=4136&highlight=D-Gate

Hot file link:

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ Bluemonday

:)thankx:) bud ur one of the best ;).

Does nebody have MU link for the followings

The Ghost House 1&2

Mocreas Axis

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Ghost House 1&2? That that money grumbling guys work. (Sry dunno name) Isn't that forbidden here, or was that on another forum? o_O

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ Bluemonday

:)thankx:) bud ur one of the best ;).
What he said. Heh, thanks. I can't stand trying to search through Japanese. Plus it's hard to figure out what links go where and what does what and- AGH!:eek:

EDIT: Ah damn the files are corrupt and I can't get it to work. Stupid Hotfile <_<

Last edited: