What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1BDC12E432F76077BA39721253F8F8FF2474CBAE&dn=Whorecraft%201.6.1&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
ummmm... what program I can use to joint the file produce by this torrent?

Edit :
upppsss forget it, found the way :p

Last edited:

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As for the new Daemia Episode 1 release, anyone know where save game files are stored once saved with F5? It'd be nice to be able to compile a selection of save games to swap in and out whenever I feel like going to a specific scene.

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for the new Daemia Episode 1 release, anyone know where save game files are stored once saved with F5? It'd be nice to be able to compile a selection of save games to swap in and out whenever I feel like going to a specific scene.
(your install directory)/Binaries/Win32/UserCode

I started working on this myself. I highly suggest making a folder for each save, because making a save does 4 separate files, and I had some load issues when I was doing save/load normally, so having all four files would be the best way to prevent that.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do like having donated, if not just to do my part to keep the project going. It's been fun being able to see the development of the game ahead of time without the massive downtime in between releases, not to mention not having to deal with extabit when releases are put out officially (they're on 4shared for VIP members). Auril obviously keeps the VIP members more up to date than those on the blog or the public forums, so even just hearing a progress update is typically better for me than just twiddling my thumbs in silence.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember right PayPal eventually locked her account (didn't want to be supporting adult games or w/e, not entirely sure) and she was using Skrill for a bit until that too was locked. I can't remember what website I used successfully for it anymore >.>

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For payment are two options available at the moment.

OKPay for 20 €uros

PaySiteCash for 25 €uros

Both give you the same VIP-Account after, the only reason PaySite costs 5 euro more is that this is PaySites minimum price for payments.

Many people don't like OKpay because it has a long registration progress with many questions about you and your income and such stuff as far as I know.

The problem many have with PaySite is that you need a Credit-Card to make a payment.

So it is up to you what you prefer. I never payed so I have no idea what is better, everything I know is based on things others posted.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys i were to say that you have an older version of the EP 1 how do u uninstall it?

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys i were to say that you have an older version of the EP 1 how do u uninstall it?
You can just delete the files, really. But before you do, any chance you could make a short video of the deleted naga/nightelf scene? :)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can just delete the files, really. But before you do, any chance you could make a short video of the deleted naga/nightelf scene? :)
well other than for some reason when i play my laptop would just suddenly shutdown maybe if i get this thing fix i will because at the moment i cant even play the game in 5 mins without it shutting down il be cleaning it or checking whats wrong in the morning its midnight here XD

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I knew anything about the naga scene I might be able to help, but this is really news to me. Again, if anyone knows what version it's in and the criteria for it I can go hunting and see if we can't recover it somehow, but...

Also, I'm pretty sure each game has an uninstaller right in the root folder. Lately it's been ...\Whorecraft\

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The naga scene refers to an animation on the last (or second to last) day of Episode 1, where if you went down to the pool of water next to the secret door under Sylvanas' house, you would come across a Night Elf getting a blowjob from a Naga. There was no interaction between Daemia and the two.

Biggles

Reputation score

How do you make the 001-008 files a .exe file?
Nevermind, I got it as well lol

Last edited:

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The naga scene refers to an animation on the last (or second to last) day of Episode 1, where if you went down to the pool of water next to the secret door under Sylvanas' house, you would come across a Night Elf getting a blowjob from a Naga. There was no interaction between Daemia and the two.
Which version was that, do you remember? I ran through in version 1.5 looking in that spot and didn't find anything, not really looking forward to doing it again for the other releases.

Also, the single thing that I'd still like to figure out how to do and can't yet is get Daemia to change clothes. I know it won't affect the cutscenes (though maybe, if you input a console command at the right time) but I was really much more a fan of the fancier cloth she was wearing before the suspenders.
Don't suppose anyone knows a console command to do something like that?

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a little update from the free member forum.

It seems like Auril reworked the whole inventory and dialogue system, in addition she also made a new camera mode, that sounds brilliant.

The footage could be from episode 4 is suspected there.

USAR6145

Reputation score

Anyone know if the open map console command feature was brought back in the updated episode 1? It seems the names were changed and the way my files were installed doesnt include a folder that gives map names.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well aside from the blatant questing errors it brought up, iirc the change had something to do with level streaming and kismet. I'm not sure if streaming was even used before, really. That or the streaming controls got stricter...either way it seems to be a change intended to make the game demand less resources, so I'm pretty sure that means it's gone for good since that's something the game's in sore need of.

Actually I seem to remember the console being disabled altogether in the last release, though it was a quick fix to get it back. Maybe that was just me though, not sure. Either way, hopefully that's not a trend.

Wulfgarr

Reputation score

Could anyone please be kind enough to post a walkthrough on how to instal it entirely.

I have downloaded the 1.6 thing but when I try to start it up with a manner earlyer said it starts up the Game Page {As in the first thing that says Start game, continue, options, graphics etc} Yet when I press start game it does nothing, itjust loads and brings me back to the page I was on. So Simply wondering if anyone knows how to fix this or maybe what to instal in the map..Or ofcourse if there is something I still have to instal.

Proboman

Reputation score

Any VIP members out there wanna tell me how long it usually takes to get VIP access after donating?

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Wulfgarr

Start the game in Administrator-Mode, that will fix your error. Since the new main menu in the game everyone has to start it in Administrator mode.

I also recommend you all to go to the official forums for Walkthroughs, there are answers for nearly everything by now.