ADV [Illusion] Box -Hako- English 箱 -はこ

Status
Not open for further replies.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Box -Hako- English

Is that seriously 28 parts?
UGHHH.....one of these days ill mess with this dl but that's not going to be soon unless someone can redo this with just 10-15 parts cuse other wise ill just waste one night or so to do all of this

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why not just throw it into JDownloader and let it download overnight or something?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

when i get full dl done i'll put together and upload to mu what is mu's max cap for free acnt's

Cappy

Reputation score

5 parts down..... just need the rest to go, this may take awhile D=

I hope it works when it's done, Imma make shuur I do all da fancy instructions right this time.

Why am I misspelling purposely so much today?,
And why are all my posts ending in questions recently?

Soulgunner

Reputation score

Hello im new here. Part 21 ist not available. Can you reupload pls?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

umm just out of curiosity can someone who's dl'd all the files can they shrink it to maybe like say 5-7 250mb files insted of 25+ please

OkiGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Id dowload this but most of the parts are missing now. I guess they went dead over a long non dowloading period. Its a shame, seems like an iteresting game.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh illusion, you make your games so good, but people upload them so wrong.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sry if this is a necro but could anyone be bothered putting the parts on mu or atleast increasing the sizes so there aren't so many files to download plz

edit#1 nevermind dl'ing this i'm gona make it into about 6-10 files of how ever many mb it will be
edit#2 running on win 7 just dl from the microsoft downloads place the directx sdk program and hey presto it runs

Last edited:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Greetings traveler,

I am but a lurker on these forums, however I am much interested in this game, and have one or two things that could be usefull to those who got it, so here I am with my first post:

First, I've got a torrent link ( on thepiratebay ), if anyone's interested.

Second, I've seen a number of you saying it is impossible to save the white haired catgirl you get on day 6. False. There is a way. A little program called Hako Save Editor let you modify your inventory to have grade 4 food, allowing you to feed her. ( )

However, only feeding her won't be enough. You have to use another program, called Illusion Wizard, to alter her number of days lived, in order to get her memory on day 10.

And that is where I will require your help folks: I haven't been able to find this program anywhere. If anyone was to give me a link, I would be much gratefull. Here's the trick:

Exit game on day 9, and open Illusion Wizard. On "save patcher" tab, do "Select Save File" -> choose data00.sav. Now. under "Choose/Change Girl", select middle bubble -> press "Change Selected Girl" and change "Days lived" to 4. Press the "Save Changes" button, and relaunch Hako. Upon the morning of day 10, you will see the CatGirl wave goodbye, and you can then save her memory.

Also, if you don't want to use the HakoSaveEditor to get her food, you can also use the Illusion Wizard to simply change her "Health" to 00 every day which removes sickness. However, you'll still need to change her "Days lived" to 4 on day 9, or you cannot save "her memory".
In advance, thank you.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Greetings traveler,

I am but a lurker on these forums, however I am much interested in this game, and have one or two things that could be usefull to those who got it, so here I am with my first post:

First, I've got a torrent link ( on thepiratebay ), if anyone's interested.

Second, I've seen a number of you saying it is impossible to save the white haired catgirl you get on day 6. False. There is a way. A little program called Hako Save Editor let you modify your inventory to have grade 4 food, allowing you to feed her. ( )

However, only feeding her won't be enough. You have to use another program, called Illusion Wizard, to alter her number of days lived, in order to get her memory on day 10.

And that is where I will require your help folks: I haven't been able to find this program anywhere. If anyone was to give me a link, I would be much gratefull. Here's the trick:

In advance, thank you.
i think this might be it not sure thou i put the description as wizards and warlocks one and all so without further ado try this program

Daclusia your badongo dl is deleted due to inactivity mate sry for the in conveniance but could u reupload it

Last edited:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, link down.

Also, as I understood it, Illusion Wizard is a program to modify at will any data on any Illusion game. If that tilts anyone...

Edit: nevermind, the program is in the game directory, in a directory named " Wizzard " . Duh.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This isn't a direct download, but I did find the torrent of it on tpb, if I shouldn't link to it, please let me know and I'll remove this post. (I'm still very new around here.)

Edit - On a side note, about the game, I'm finding it very enjoyable and I'm learning that Illusion games are quite good.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

This isn't a direct download, but I did find the torrent of it on tpb, if I shouldn't link to it, please let me know and I'll remove this post. (I'm still very new around here.)

Edit - On a side note, about the game, I'm finding it very enjoyable and I'm learning that Illusion games are quite good.
if it's a torrent it's most welcome also i'm currently uploading my split file of 9 parts to mu naming them life is what life is

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, mine was the same torrent. Good and clean, with an english patch inside of it. I don't think there's the mods that supposedly were in Rule's edition though.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, mine was the same torrent. Good and clean, with an english patch inside of it. I don't think there's the mods that supposedly were in Rule's edition though.
mods ok now u've picked my curiosity where pray tell do i find said mods

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've no idea if this list is exhaustive or not. There seems to be utilities, remodelings, new rooms set and hobbys items.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

I've no idea if this list is exhaustive or not. There seems to be utilities, remodelings, new rooms set and hobbys items.
thnx daclu that wiki was very inciteful

also ppl i just made a torrent of what i hope is hako just unzip or unrar the attachment

Attachments

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

necro could someone who has this game either upload it again or torrent it plz

Status
Not open for further replies.