What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 貴様巻きソフト] 売春っ子新妻るみか RJ101620

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

DLSite:
DevBlog:
Genre: anal, big breasts, blowjob, double penetration, nakadashi, netorare, prostitution, group, mmf threesome, dark skin
Current Version: 3.03
Download: Torrent Available Sukebei.Nyaa

djweish said:
As mentioned, it's a fairly old game; I'd coincidentally been replaying it recently. It has some animations which is a nice touch. The basic story; you're a newlywed wife on honeymoon with your husband when you're beset by bandits. They seriously injure him and rape you, before robbing you of all your money. You find help in a nearby village, but don't have money to pay the doctor or innkeeper for your husband's injuries and your board and lodging whilst he recovers. They suggest that you work as a prostitute in the village, telling you that there's a village rule prostitutes have to be naked. You agree and begin working as a door to door prostitute, whilst trying to keep it secret from your husband. You can also leave the village and head left to solicit passersby on the main road, or right where you fight random battles, level up, etc.
thx to djweish for writing this text! explains what this game is about!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score
Re: 売春っ子新妻るみか (RJ101620)

Wow you didn't even bother writing anything. You just posted a picture and the info from dlsite.
This is a friggin old game and I know that a thread already exists because i played this game like 2 fucking years ago because this game was heavily discussed.
Close and learn the damn rules.

OP
1baka

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

first: i cant find the thread. if you can, please give me the link
second: i checked other threads and not always theres any comments, i thought i could open it and then we can discuss.
third: as the game gets updated, the last time just a few months ago i thought it was a good idea to open a thread
forth: why do u need to insult me and send me those reps?

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as the game gets updated, the last time just a few months ago i thought it was a good idea to open a thread
It's been 3.03 since it was released in 2012. It's not going to be updated.

OP
1baka

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. thats good to know.
i just find the v3.03 on nyaa and the torrent is only a few months old.
so probably this game have been here before but i cant find the thread.

i wanted to open a discussion as i was planning to make a partial or something. but its quite unbearable to get lots of neg reps all the time.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

ok. thats good to know.
i just find the v3.03 on nyaa and the torrent is only a few months old.
so probably this game have been here before but i cant find the thread.

i wanted to open a discussion as i was planning to make a partial or something. but its quite unbearable to get lots of neg reps all the time.
You have 11 green bars you crybaby.
Trust me every has already played the damn game and we don't need a partial since there is NO noteworthy gameplay.

Run around - whore yourself out.
No combat, nothing which resembles an RPG.

OP
1baka

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

then its the perfect game.
if its bad then nobody cares about the quality of the translation! :D

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I am going to be a bit nicer and say, thanks, I had never seen this game and it looks fairly entertaining =/

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow you didn't even bother writing anything. You just posted a picture and the info from dlsite.
This is a friggin old game and I know that a thread already exists because i played this game like 2 fucking years ago because this game was heavily discussed.
There actually isn't. This was made back when the RPG Maker thread was eating up all discussion about games that weren't huge releases. You should probably check next time before telling someone off for breaking rules that they didn't break.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i tried this a few months back and didnt really get much out of it other than some guy sends you out to prostitute yerself, i guess...i got bored with it perty fast.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Run around - whore yourself out.
No combat, nothing which resembles an RPG.
Did you never head right from the village? There is combat.

As mentioned, it's a fairly old game; I'd coincidentally been replaying it recently. It has some animations which is a nice touch. The basic story; you're a newlywed wife on honeymoon with your husband when you're beset by bandits. They seriously injure him and rape you, before robbing you of all your money. You find help in a nearby village, but don't have money to pay the doctor or innkeeper for your husband's injuries and your board and lodging whilst he recovers. They suggest that you work as a prostitute in the village, telling you that there's a village rule prostitutes have to be naked. You agree and begin working as a door to door prostitute, whilst trying to keep it secret from your husband. You can also leave the village and head left to solicit passersby on the main road, or right where you fight random battles, level up, etc.

OP
1baka

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx djweish! i will use it in the first post. its explain very well what this game is about! :D

so, reading that it didnt sound that bad. this poor girl need to sell her body to pay the bills while keeping it from her husband, ntr-ish! and animations is always appreciated!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Weren't you told to relax, Jeb? I'm fairly certain Dark warned you about that. It seems like a lot of your posts can be solved by, before hitting enter, going "Wait, am I still a fucking asshole?" Yes Jeb. The answer is yes. Don't hit "Submit Reply."

I know that a thread already exists
"RJ101620"
Go ahead, Jeb. Search it. There's 2 locked threads about RPGmaker games and 1 open one. There are 2 NTR discussion threads. There's the DLsite manager and the hentai finder thread. And then there's this.

There is no thread for this game. Now there is.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haaa yes!
This game was quite awesome. I wish this author/circle would make some more...
If you're an NTR fan it won't disappoint and it's not too hardcore on that area...

Sidmark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

idk if you guys know but the game has some hidden endings. if you go to right of the town you can beat up the people that robbed you at the start of the game. (takes time to lvl up and beating all the bosses in the way) you will get the money needed to pay everything but if you whore yourself out fully till things start repeating then do the pay ending you will get jumped at the end of the game. if you win the fight you get and ending if you lose you get a different one. there is also an ending for most of the people in town in total the game has like 10 endings

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

never saw this game myself till this post. gonna check it out