What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Atelier Choice] アトリエちょいす The Harassments of Self-Proclaimed Magical Girl Riecott 自称魔法少女リェコット 私がセクハラされる理由 RE159746 RJ159746

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not playable many bugs + goes in the pool no longer gz

This is a literary sort of RPG packed with
sexual harassment, urination, voyeurism and shame.

It was the start of summer vacation for Rieko Matsuyo,
who through various circumstances had become a magical girl.
A mysterious transfer student suddenly appeared.
It's a portentous start to the holiday. What lies ahead?

* The protagonist is a cheerful, frank young girl
She's in a tug of war for her own dignity.

* Rieko becomes "Riecott" when she transforms
Almost all scenes involve these two characters.
As an R-18 game you can expect a lot of raunchy text.

* You can complete the game as a virgin
There are a number of events to enjoy without losing virginity.
Likewise, you are not forced to lose virginity to obtain certain armor or events.
The player may explore these things for added value, but
I designed the game so that a virgin character gets the core experience.
Please approach it this way as well, and enjoy!

* 63 base CGs (not incl. pose art)
Further pose art included relating to specific events

Last edited by a moderator:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ159746 自称魔法少女リェコット 私がセクハラされる理由

Guide - Reworking the guide since Etigoya figured out the missing parts.
  • This game has a really charming atmosphere that makes it rather enjoyable. Lots to do and lots of scenes.
  • H are mostly Scenes and GoR, but the later bosses have special actions (you need full clothing to see it).
  • Clothing damage is tie to MP.
  • Unfortunately, you get corrupted over time, but can run around naked eventually.
  • Most of the scenes are tied to the day/time of day, and are therefore missable.
  • Yellow circle in town are teleports, it lets you quick travel between home, temple, and bus stop.
  • Bus stop lets you go to school in the morning, and to market/library (2nd day+) later in the day.
  • I am labeling the scenes by row - colum (e.g. 1-1) to help people check they trigger it, in case some scenes get bugged and not trigger in the CG room (talk to the book on the desk in the middle of your room).

Day 1 (7/15) - The Daily Life of a Magical Girl
1) Talk to mom for 1000g allowance! Be sure to eat your breakfast.

2) Check ATM in convenience store for 5000g. If you want, you can also visit your Miko friend in the temple (2 screen north of town). Head inside the temple, go right, go into the right room, and check the hanging picture for a secret passage... you can swipe the miko`s secret savings of 2000g. Try not to spend too much as you want to save 25K for Day 4.

3) Go to and use Bus stop. Get on the bus and have a seat... if you ate breakfast in step 1, it will trigger H Scene #1-1.

4) Talk to guy outside school gate for H scene 1-2, panty check (day 1).

5) Go inside the classroom, your desk is the one with a bunch of red cards. We have a new transfer student, Bunny. Talk to her at break, and select 1st choice. Go back to your desk and 1st choice again to resume class.

6) Day 1 Class Quiz: 3rd, 4th, 2nd

7) Take the bus home... then take the bus again to go to the market. You want to buy the wand and ring (have to wait until you transform to equip it). You will level fast enough that you don't need food yet, and you want to save 25K for later.

8) Go back to town, head to temple, then north again to the shrine in the forest. Talk to the sparkle twice for H Scene 1-3, transformation. Be sure to equip the new equipment you bought/don't bother grinding too much here. You want to catch grandpa ghost (white light).

9) After the training, you get a book to learn skills, learn the skills with gold bar to help you fight rabbits in the next part.
Also learn the skill with half a heart to suicide in battle. All skills cost 1 pt each, so don't need to save too much...

10) At evening time, check the house with green roof directly north of you house for Scene 1-5, your creepy boyfriend masturbate to your "picture".

11) Go home and take a bath for scene 1-4

12) Go to bed

13) Go back to forest area north of temple, lose to rabbit mob for (Scene 1-6 - spanking). Spells with gold bar can 1 shot the rabbits. You might want to take some time to farm the half coins, which let you craft your equipment shortly. I recommend you farm 12 of the first half coin, and 7 of the second half coin. This will enable you to craft an XP necklace and upgrade your staff once. This should also get you some skill points, learn and master the 2nd earth skill, and save the rest. Save the real grinding for the next dungeon.

14) Lose to boss for GoR (Scene 1-7).
If you are still using the default weapon, remove it so you can upgrade it the next day.
Talk to grandpa ghost (the sparkle in the shrine) to teleport home, make a clean save and then sleep to end day 1.
Grandpa ghost will be in your room from now on, and can let you craft items (1st choice).

15) You now control the creepy boyfriend, sneak in to the girl's locker room in 2F to plant the camera. While you are at it, let's sabotage that swimsuit! You have 1 minute or game over.

Day 2 (7/16) - the Daily Life Continues!
0) You can talk to grandpa ghost, select 1st option to craft your XP necklace and weapon now.

1) Same routine, have breakfast and catch the bus for school. When on the bus, sit down for scene 2-2.

2) Talk to guy at gate for Scene 2-3 (gym clothes)

3) Quiz: 2nd, 4th, 2nd

4) Talk to bunny again, either choice.

5) Change room, 1st choice then 1st again for Scene 3-4

6) Talk to Bunny in the swimming pool, then talk to your creepy boy friend on the left (need to talk to him from the south side) for Scene 3-3

7) When back in classroom, make a clean save as it can be buggy in the next part:
Talk to boy in front of bunny's desk. Then talk to bunny to leave the school.
Make sure you talk to the bus stop from the south side or it will bug out.

8) Go to the park and talk to the kid from the south side for scene 2-1. Head South and talk to drunk man in the second house from the bottom right. He is the sewer manager, you will need to see him again later.

9) Head back to bus stop, you can go to market (1st option) and pick up a new ribbon.

10) Head back to town and this time head to the library (2nd option). Top left of this screen is the library. Talk to the old man at the back from the left side (bottom of ladder) for scene 4-3.

11) Go practice in the shrine in the forest.

12) Go help out in the cafe, talk to the blonde guy to the right of counter (next to bucket). Then talk to Blue bandanna guy at top left have a long conversation (trigger for future H event).
When done, select 1st option to leave and collect your pay (800g).

13) Go home and to take a bath. Talk to basket a few times for H Scene 2-5.

14) After you transform, do not[b/] go to forest or you will bug and be trapped in there!!!
Anyway, make a clean save now. Talk to grandpa ghost once, and he will send you to the sewers (you can access it from manhole south of town).
Don't forget to equip your new ribbon!

If you talk to him again, you can craft with the first option. 2nd Option give you a choice of 4 places to teleport, but don't go anywhere yet as we need to check the sewer first. Press X to get out. Load if you screw up.

15) Head to south side of town, and use either manhole to tour the sewer. Our job is to find the locked gate so we can ask for the key.
GoR (scene 2-8) on new 2-tail rabbit mob (weak to earth element). Make sure to only lose to the single rabbit mob, and not the rabbit + blue spirit combo, or it may not register in CG gallery.
Anyway, focus on finding the door and picking up the sparkle.

16) Once you find the locked door, explore the rest of the sewers and get back to the street. Go back to the sewer manager in step 8. Check to see that he has passed out. The search the NE drawers to borrow the sewer key... Uh oh (scene 5-2). And what's this, you are rewarded with 5000g for bad behaviour!?

17) Go back into the sewer and get past the gate. This is a good grinding spot as mobs always come in pair and you usually run into 2 rabbits, which you can 1-shot with a single AOE earth spell. You want to get 20 of the first half coin and 10 of the 2nd one to fully upgrade your weapon... 13 of the first and 10 of second for the armor, and then 6-10 of each for an extra necklace. Due to weight limit on equipment, you can only equip 1 more tier 2 necklace, or 2 tier 1. Personally I went with the crit necklace tier 2 (4th necklace in the list), so only need 6 of each for a total of 39 of the first half coin, and 26 of the second half coin. You can go back to grandpa ghost at any point to craft... if you need a break from the grinding. At lv15, you will learn a spell that removes enemy debuff. Pick up and master the 2nd water spell for the next dungeon. I also recommend maxing all the gold spells as they usually hit the hardest outside of elemental weakness. You can then invest in other elements or passive skills as you see fit. I recommend element first so you can take advantage of elemental weakness.

18) When you are ready, head all the way into sewer (linear path), and talk to Bunny for another bum smacking. Make sure you lose (use the half heart skill) for scene 5-3. But before you suicide, you can wait a few turns for the Rabbit Slug boss to use its special ability to cover your face... (not in gallery). This detour is to grow your corruption (reduce resistance to exhibitionism, you can check this from your status - 4th option in menu)

19) Now head back home, craft and make another clean save. You won't be able to leave once you enter the next dungeon!
Talk to grandpa ghost (2nd option to talk, then 1st to teleport to fire shrine)
GoR on the new rabbit that shows up in 2nd screen onward (scene 2-7)

20) Keep following the linear path until you run into a road sign (sparkles on ground are hard to see)... goes right first to the outdoor bath. Note, once you paid the 1000g and get the sparkle from the drawer, you need to equip it! Then head right and check the sparkle for a well deserved scene 2-4 (press W to hide the text).

21) Head inside and check the scale... and complaint about your boob increasing the weight...
Now talk to the sparkle at the locker once, and you will feel thirsty. Go buy some milk from the right side of the vending machine for 200g for another scene (4-6) (This will also trigger another scene later on).

22) Go back to the locker to get change... although it looks like you put on your clothes, you would still need to physically equip it.
Now back track to the fork, and head north to confront bunny for another bum smacking.
If you talk to her while your mana is low, she will tease you about being an exhibitionist.
Lose first to unlock the GoR (scene 3-6), then win so you can proceed with story (remember to heal first before fighting again).
This boss also have a special attack that dangles you in a bondage position (can only see it if you do not have clothing damage).
If you have a hard time, master the last water skill as it will do 2k on the boss.

23) Once things settle down... all that milk you drank earlier catch up to you (Scene 4-7). When you regain control, go home and sleep.

24) We now switch to the creepy boy friend. Collect the camera from your locker and set it up in the girl's washroom... and we are treated to scene 7-3

Day 3 - Rainy day
1) Your mom would give you an umbrella. Go talk to the guy outside the convenience store to give it away... and he will reward you with 2500g.

2) On the bus, gramp has your usual seat. Talk to the guy on the right to get scene 3-7, where people are seeing thru your wet shirt

3) Talk to the guy guarding the gate to get a wipe down (scene 4-1).

4) Quiz - 2nd, 1st, 4th

5) During break, talk to Bunny, then go upstairs to outside change room and talk to your creepy boyfriend for scene 4-2.

6) After school, you will be upstairs to change back to your regular uniform. Make a detour to the toilet (for the camera)... and go back to the classroom. Talk with your creepy boyfriend, then talk to Bunny and have her go home with you... but someone got Bunny-jacked.

7) When you are back to town, transform (press S) and go to the fountain south of town to talk to the boys for scene 6-3 (need to talk to google boy from the south side). Then talk to the little kid in the park (stay transformed) for scene 4-5.

8) Go back to regular mode, and go to the market via the bus stop... there is a new strange merchant that sells a strange liquid. It lowers your resistance to being naked by 15.

9) Go to the library and talk to the old man by the ladder again. We see a cameo reference to the author's last game (scene 4-4)

10) Go train in the shrine

11) Go help out at the cafe now that its dark... scene (5-4) at the back with the man in blue bandanna. When the text window switch to dark brown, press W to hide it to give you a better view.

12) Visit your creepy boy friend if you want, otherwise go play with yourself in the shower.

13) Go to bed. Make a clean save, then talk to grandpa ghost, 2nd option, then select gold temple (2nd choice).
Two tail rabbit is weak to earth, other rabbit is weak to fire/water.
This is an annoying place since it is a teleport maze. Grandpa ghost also ask you to help anyone that got lost...
Follow Etigoya's direction in this place as back tracking can warp you to somewhere else. From the start, go W > W > SE then talk to the miner who is dying of thirst and ask for a drink.
Our naive heroine goes "omg, you want to drink my blood"... "No, your piss is 98% water"... and hence scene (but does not unlock in gallery for 1.0).

14) Make another save. From the room with the miner, go W > N > E > E> N > W > W and then down the stairs... then follow the linear path for your daily does of bum smacking.
Boss is weak to fire, anyway GoR for scene 5-1. Boss' special action is to grapple you, which partially reveal your boobs and undies.

15) Go to bed and switch to your creepy boyfriend. Retrieve the camera from the girl's washroom for scene 7-5.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the pool, talk to magical girl bunny > then everyone > talk to creepy nerd on left last from the south side. He will knock you back for a scene... but does not show up correctly in CG room.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Debating if it is worth to upload game onto Mega .___. ... What do you guys think?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Debating if it is worth to upload game onto Mega .___. ... What do you guys think?
Found 3 bugs so far, all can be worked around.

• Swimming pool - not a bug, need to talk to the nerd on the left from the south side due to how the scene works
  • Bus stop when your magical girl friend is with you - talk to bus stop from the south side
  • Day 2 - do not go back into forest where grandpa ghost used to be, or you will be trapped... you are not suppose to go there in the first place.
  • CG Room - some scenes are bugged

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is the download link!

Enjoy ;)

mega.nz/#!8BRzEIYR!ShQTzcO5fCLZ8C_Ex3aO_ABZ7LOnSENLxqE2LQtUISM

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stuck in the gold ruin... found and help the bandit look guy, but still would not let me leave.
Going to take a break and see if Etigoya might give this one a try :p

Last edited:
OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Swimming pool - not a bug, need to talk to the nerd on the left from the south side due to how the scene works

Wish worthy've had talked to all and here we go at once XD
thank you.

achja after the info page gibs willing bug fix.
Weirs nice if who would offer the new for download thanks ^^

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I looked it up on exhentai, and apparently I missed a shit ton of content.
Has anyone found a way not to do one dungeon a day(night)? I really need more time to do stuff.

Stuck in the gold ruin... found and help the bandit look guy, but still would not let me leave.
Going to take a break and see if Etigoya might give this one a try :p
The "exit" is useless, I got extremely pissed at that part, but it's actually "easy": you follow the rails to reach the 2nd floor, after that it's a piece of cake.

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, what I have to do on the day 2?
I cant go anywhere but forest, and there I trapped forever :confused:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, what I have to do on the day 2?
I cant go anywhere but forest, and there I trapped forever :confused:
Talk to the light beside the MC's bed. Second option teleport you to some dungeon. Don't go to the forest, it's a bug.

Or just read Welkin's guide, everything is there.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to the market via the bus stop... there is a new strange merchant that sells a strange liquid. I have no idea what it does yet... aside from it lowers your resistance to being naked by 15.

So for me this potion sold as none

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So for me this potion sold as none
Forgot to mention, go there when in normal mode (you need to get out of transformation).

Certain events are mode sensitive, such as the trigger for the fountain/water bucket scene... it requires you to be in transform state (purple hair) because she is too embarrassed to do so in regular mode.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.02 is out with all the bug fixes :)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.0 walkthrough

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks Etigoya :)

The trigger for the first bus scene was eating breakfast... and it seems some of the events are date specific (e.g. little kid in the park, bus scenes). Had to restart XD But this game has a fairly charming atmosphere, so I don`t mind replaying :p

So taking the 2K from Miko`s bedroom has no impact to story? The moonrune mentioned something about taking the Miko`s savings... so I left it alone since I do not know what it is saying.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Etigoya, the order we placed the camera might be wrong. If on day 1, we put it in the locker, we get an action to damage the swimsuit.
Next day in the swimming pool, then it unlocks the full scene :)

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Etigoya, for the camera... would day 4 setting it to her desk in the classroom work, because last day you can sit in class naked.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Etigoya's walkthrough (thanks btw) suggests to use 56 or qw to "change member", meaning to change from normal to magical girl...I can't seem to get that to work. No wonder I missed so many scenes...any ideas?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Press S to change/change back, and usable from day 3 onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.