What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Yeah, they gave us a really bad selection of point boosters for this one. I mean Pandora is useful against the occasional Dark enemy that spawns but most of the time it's Wind enemies.
I wouldn't say that's necessarily the reason. Charles is actually an EXCELLENT booster. I would 100% use her if possible.

But you can't, because other than Liqueure there's literally no other water mages, so you can't make a strong dps team.

Pandora is vastly inferior because of her low mp, but you end up having to use her anyway because there's plenty of physical light users in comparison to water mages.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wouldn't say that's necessarily the reason. Charles is actually an EXCELLENT booster. I would 100% use her if possible.

But you can't, because other than Liqueure there's literally no other water mages, so you can't make a strong dps team.

Pandora is vastly inferior because of her low mp, but you end up having to use her anyway because there's plenty of physical light users in comparison to water mages.
Ahhh, I didn't think of that. I don't have Pandora super leveled and haven't watched her mp total. All three of my boosters are in the 50's for level.

I've managed to get all the girls on the rewards list, and unique upgrade materials so I might just stop trying with this event anymore. Well, save for a third Liqueur Crystal. 2 of them were in the valor point rewards but I see no sign of the final one I need.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Both at level 64

Charles has 754 mp.
Pandora only 394.

So it's a pretty significant difference.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Both at level 64

Charles has 754 mp.
Pandora only 394.

So it's a pretty significant difference.
Yeah, that's definitely a huge difference.

I don't think people are pushing as hard on this event. I'm somehow sitting at rank 50 or so. I've only blown a few stamina potions so far which were mainly used for leveling my point boosters.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I could only clear up to stage 9 of 2nd area without continues, and I had to drop Lara to do it.

Probably won't farm it though since it gives about as much as 8, and 8 is a lot easier to clear.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello and good time of day.
Where to get remaining?
Donno about 3rd liquere crystal but I believe the 3rd diamond fragment is from subjugation reward(kill __ ex boss amount of times).
You'd have to kill the boss from ex stage 2-10 a few times along with one clear of 2-4 to 2-9 ex stages. You can't repeat stage 2-4 to 2-9 ex stages for more boss counts, only 2-10 ex I think.

edit: actually not sure if boss at 7th ex stage counts.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason I feel like I'm the only one on my friends list who doesn't have Alexia or Fatima. <.<

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I feel like I'm the only one on my friends list who doesn't have Alexia or Fatima. <.<
Donno why people would put alexia, fatima is a better choice for this event lol. I only put mine on cause someone asked.
Oh and just to let you know, I quit the game so feel free to remove me ;v I still logon sometimes to gift and stuff.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess it's to be expected, but the LoV 5* reward girl is of course a whip user. :(

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess it's to be expected, but the LoV 5* reward girl is of course a whip user. :(
I didn't even receive mine yet and they want me to send a ticket to support...

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the former Hitsuji-Chronicle regulars seem to have jumped ship... only really finding mostly the newer players being active now.
(The last event was also a real disaster of diminishing returns on effort due to the time-consuming monotony)

The current event is less enjoyable due to two of the booster-girls (Pia & Leticia) being of the Fire-Element whilst the Event-Spawns are of the Water-Element... basically meaning that if you use either of them they won't do much damages due to Water being Strong versus Fire (and if that wasn't bad enough, I am missing the last material for Leticia's upgrade, with only 2 out of the 3, due to the rewards from this game's events not really being worth the effort in comparison to the other titles).

Anybody who plans to do this event is recommended to just stick with doing a Full-Run of Advanced unless you somehow managed to get full-upgrades of every single Booster-Girl, with the best equipment, and spammed some Power-Leveling in that EXP-Quest, then you might be able to get away with spamming High-Grade (although even then, I prefer consistency, and would still stick with Advanced so as to guarantee not risking the need to use up any Continue-Tickets). The Valour-Point-to-Time-Ratio is what I am looking at here since I cannot afford to spend all day on just one activity.

P.S.: Here are the booster-girls (I have not tracked the boost-percentages yet)... that I can confirm as being boosters since I use them...

Alexia
Nabari
Pia
Leticia

...then these other two following are said to be boosters but I cannot confirm it yet personally...

Lorin
Luna

Attachments

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last event kinda killed the game. Probably about 1/3rd of my list quit because of it. I'm not sure if anyone else still plays here aside from me. Although ES still changes leaders to boosters, so even if they quit I can still use them. :p

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last event kinda killed the game. Probably about 1/3rd of my list quit because of it. I'm not sure if anyone else still plays here aside from me. Although ES still changes leaders to boosters, so even if they quit I can still use them. :p
I'm still playing, though that last event nearly drove me away from the game hahah. A lot of the people on my list seemed to have quit as well, but I managed to bulk up on allies with point boosters by posting on the FB page.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems the prayer point cap is 100k. <.<

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's kind of annoying that the prayer points become pretty much useless, lol.
They'd be useful if someone confirmed it's possible to get higher than 3* characters from it. Until that happens, I can't find the motivation to use them. :(

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They'd be useful if someone confirmed it's possible to get higher than 3* characters from it. Until that happens, I can't find the motivation to use them. :(
I got Eddie from prayer points

wait was eddie 3 or 4

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got Eddie from prayer points

wait was eddie 3 or 4
Hmm, she's 4*. Guess I should spend all my points and see if I have any luck.

Edit:

So anyway, spent all 100k prayer points, and based on the results I can come to the following conclusions:

1. I have incredibly bad luck
OR
2. You were mistaken about getting Eddie from it

After 100k points I didn't get a single unit over 1* base. There's some 1*s who evolve into 3*s but, not once did I even get a 2* that evolves into 3*, and of course nothing higher either.

Last edited: