What's new

Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker Kristi's Revenge

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kristi's Revenge

It's actually a mix of olympia 7 and nathalie for olympia 7. -> Natali

" Buying from my website means you buy a license for the Futuristic Tiles that can be used for any game engine, since it's 100% my original creation. "
The answer from Celianna, so I guess everything's fine :) (she did also mention that there are different licences with enterbrain if I hadn't bought it from her site but since that is not the case the enterbrain licence issues do not affect us) -> hrpgheaven
Good stuff, good stuff. Make sure you ALWAYS look for that because most assets are not interchangeable between programs!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i also like the 3d art, which isa plus for me since so many other 3d games overexagerates their expressions. the gameplay was quite fun as well, especially with the drug pusher event givin the game a nice twist :)

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed it. Also really liked Kristi's model.

Also loved that old man's ass slap there. The moment I saw him there I knew something was up :D

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cloudconnected -> Even the most innocent looking old grandpa has perverted intentions in this game :p. We are glad you enjoyed the game ! :)

hrpgheaven -> Thanks for the advice and for the early help with optimization !

Xil -> No this isn't considered as a different ending it's just a game over scene, we're happy you like the diversity of the 3d models. If you knew greek you might have laughed even more :p .

DarkZone -> We're really sorry you have this problem we will look into it, and try to find a solution for that. (Could you give us some details like: Do you hear the menu music, can you press buttons and the game reacts as if everything is normal except for the white screen ?)

torkenstiem -> We are happy you appreciated our efforts in the 3D modelling part of the game. Thank you for your kind words and you can expect more twists and turns in Kristi's life in future versions :) !

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Xil -> No this isn't considered as a different ending it's just a game over scene, we're happy you like the diversity of the 3d models.
Ah I see. It was quite in depth for a game over scene.
If you knew greek you might have laughed even more :p .
That's why I laughed. :p

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sexy game...but the choices in the game are kind of pointless, they give the illusion of choice but no matter what you choose you get the same result. I think they should only be put in when you can actually change something.

I also don't like that you have to let the fat ass cum on her or get a game over. There should be a third option (get him some nude pics of Silvie, maybe?) I don't buy that Kristi would just pathetically obey him like that. I think this is important because the player should be able to control your corruption score and what type of sex scenes to view (for instance, only see lesbian scenes if they want, or just ones with the old man or the handsome black dude.) Because being forced to do the ugly fat guy scenes would scare people away from playing (I was enter mashing during that one to get his gross ass off my screen.)

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because being forced to do the ugly fat guy scenes would scare people away from playing (I was enter mashing during that one to get his gross ass of my screen.)
haha, i agree there should be a 3rd option atleast, but i couldnt help laughin at this :D

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-> Itpika : True the choices in the demo may feel somewhat shallow and without any difference however that will change as the game goes on and you get more to play with. As far as Bob is concerned, thank you for your feedback and we will take the 3rd option you recommended very seriously. Glad you liked the sexiness :) .

->torkenstiem : The fact that you also agree with the 3rd option being included means that this might be a general sentiment and we do want everyone to have the possibility to be entertained without having to button-mash through a scene.
:p

-> Xil : We do aim to have all game over scenes extended like that so that there is a proper feeling of a game over. We didn't like the idea of just blacking the screen and back to the title menu. ( That was unexpected :p )

-> DarkZone : I have found two links with different solutions when it comes to trying to deal with your white screen problem, I hope one of them does help you. (Also another google search advised updating the graphics card drivers) : or . We really hope one of these help you.

Last edited:
OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone

It's been a while since our last post and that's due to us working hard to prepare the next part of the game for the eventual release in the first days of April.
Our patreons already know what they can expect approximately but we would also like to inform everyone else about the progress and the content of the aforementioned release.

Story:

Kristi's Revenge Demo ended after the "drugged" world sequence, following that Kristi will try to understand what happened and if all that was just a bad trip.
Whilst Kristi keeps searching for the truth she will have encounters with more people that might be able to help her, or use her depending on the motives each of those
characters have. For the moment Kristi will mingle with both the police and thugs in her effort to find the best way to find out the truth.

Sex Scenes:

Sex is a major part of the game and as such the amount of sex will keep increasing with each version, but in a way that it makes sense for the story.
Also we have made sure to include more options for the players so that you get the sex scenes that you want or feel like Kristi would go through that way
taking more control over the development of the character.

Our future:

The future as to whether we will continue creating h-games after Kristi's Revenge is something that we will see as time goes by and if it makes sense
financially for us.(Whatever our decision may be we will put in our best effort to create the best h-rpg we can with Kristi's Revenge.)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So no plans for an updated demo for the plebs? Shame, I liked the start but I don't have 10$ to put forward for the larger demo. Maybe when the full game comes out...

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sayathing11 --> We are glad you're excited about our game, let us know what you think about it!

thswherizat --> Unfortunately developing each new part leaves little time for us to prepare an updated demo. We will consider creating an edited demo in the future. We hope that when the full game comes out for everyone you will enjoy it!

thswherizat

Reputation score

I would like to suggest maybe putting a TL;DR into your first post showing how much more has been added since the demo then! If there's a ton more to see since the demo it would be a big incentive for people considering becoming patrons.

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey!
Thanks a lot for your advice! It was something we hadn't thought and you're
right about. We will work on that asap. Thank you very much for supporting our project in your own way! :)

soulles

Reputation score

Sayathing11 --> We are glad you're excited about our game, let us know what you think about it!

thswherizat --> Unfortunately developing each new part leaves little time for us to prepare an updated demo. We will consider creating an edited demo in the future. We hope that when the full game comes out for everyone you will enjoy it!
Definitely wil be waiting for the full game then.
So far it's got nice CG... :D

Added a question about something in the bottom spoiler, to not possibly ruin things for others, cause they might not know this yet.. ^^

Wondering, when you get drugged and you are in the other dimension, is that winnable, cause I dont know how I had to get out and I lost and with that I believe I got it to a certain ending (believe she died??)

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Definitely wil be waiting for the full game then.
So far it's got nice CG... :D

Added a question about something in the bottom spoiler, to not possibly ruin things for others, cause they might not know this yet.. ^^

Wondering, when you get drugged and you are in the other dimension, is that winnable, cause I dont know how I had to get out and I lost and with that I believe I got it to a certain ending (believe she died??)
(No there is an actual ending in the demo where you don't die so you can try to reach that :). A little walkthrough for the fights: the lightning spell deals the same amount of damage as your normal attack so you should use it when faced with multiple enemies, at level 4 you will get a spell that uses tp instead of mana which deals more damage and has a chance to blind enemies, the optimal route to progress in the drugged state is ghost-orc-skeletons-clown-dragon, along the way there are two chests
with potions which you don't have to be shy about using ,especially before fights, or in them.).

In a few days the next part of Kristi's Revenge will be released for our patrons.
As such we thought it would be time to create another post here to let everyone know about our progress.

Story:

Kristi will now have access to more areas, meet new people some of which will play a huge role in her future. Whether that is through a bad route she takes and a potential game over or otherwise. Her actions will keep influencing her corruption levels which in turn alter some things in the game and will have an impact in the final showdown. In this part she is blackmailed by a certain group of people who have goals of their own.

Changes:

More complex erotic scenes, new characters introduced and clothing options.

Once again the choices taken in this part will affect Kristi's future some slightly some drastically.

Axarin/Kozyra

Last edited:

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

Is there a way to hide the text box?

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

It's been a while...
We have been working hard to prepare the next part of Kristi's Revenge.
This part will have a lot to look forward to with Kristi facing situations that will scar her in more ways than one.
As with the previous versions, the sexual element will keep getting more and more perverted.
Will Kristi indulge? Will she get trapped? That's up to the player.

Urelsor: Hey, at the moment there is no such option but it's something that we are planning on implementing in the upcoming version. Sorry for taking our sweet time in answering your question. Thanks for your interest in our game! :)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sounds like theres gonna be plenty to do in the next update :D

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes this part will probably be the biggest one so far.
A lot of things will happen to our lovely Kristi ;)