Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: VOYEUR by Mike

Finally a voyeur game!!!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm guessing this isn't a remake of that old FMV game Voyeur?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dear god, has everyone forgotten how to use grammar? This game has the strangest use of capital letter I've ever seen, they're just randomly strewn about the sentences.

He really, really needs a proofreader. The art is good though, so that's what really matters.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dear god, has everyone forgotten how to use grammar? This game has the strangest use of capital letter I've ever seen, they're just randomly strewn about the sentences.

He really, really needs a proofreader. The art is good though, so that's what really matters.
From the screenshots its not looking random but like the author is German. In German nomen are all writen with a capital letter.

OP
Darkmage

Darkmage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do see some words that could have gotten away with not being capitalised. I assume you're talking about the whole game.

I was wondering myself. Check these out.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Indeed, and I hope it will be good (and proofread)

And what's a nomen?
The translation calls it a 'Noun', in dutch a 'zelfstandig naamwoord' things lets say, items/things (a House, Park, Hotel, etc), names/people (Irene, Him, General, etc) animals (Horse, Duck, Cow, etc), etc can be with capitals if I am not mistaken.
Hope that helps at least a little. ^^

~~~~

About the game demo so far. There is only 1 scene if not mistaken, so cant realy say much about it yet, due to 'lack of content' lets say, the scene was pretty neat giving you options, wich adds to diversity I hope at some points... (the Pictures/Photo's where realy small) hope that you only made them that small due to him not having the right kinda camera or something... cause that kind of size otherwise is a bit of a downer.

Overall it has potential so far and I hope you get more done soon, to see where this is headed... Alot of people here are making games, 3D ones at that mostly, I do see alot of potential in all of them I would say, am always happy to play more H-games lets say.... just hope that those projects keep going, cause many times people give up at some point... So hope feedback and such wont keep you and others from making stuff even if people might note some negative feedback or critique.

Mostly have fun with the project, hope to see some more soon.. :D

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The translation calls it a 'Noun', in dutch a 'zelfstandig naamwoord' things lets say, items/things (a House, Park, Hotel, etc), names/people (Irene, Him, General, etc) animals (Horse, Duck, Cow, etc), etc can be with capitals if I am not mistaken.
Hope that helps at least a little. ^^

OK, thanks :)

OP
Darkmage

Darkmage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like there's an updated demo out on the Patreon page.