What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Supersize Rice ] [ やまもりごはん] FAINAL ECSTASY / FINAL ECSTASY~テファ…夜のジョブチェンジ~ RE150783 RJ150783

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: FINAL ECSTASY~テファ…夜のジョブチェンジ~

If you wear the prostitute costume you can use ALL skills you learned in the other 3 classes. It has no extra skills.
But to do this you have to constantly use the skills as those other 3 classes before you unlock them as prostitute

though if you just go to the coliseum/arena you can just farm exp for tifa then kill the max level first boss and get naked costume

all mobs will be aroused and you can fuck your way straight through anything

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

little bit stumped.

I beat the mission where you find aerith, then I went to the mountian area and she got felt up by some old guy, now i'm back in the bar and I can't leave.

Nobody in the bar has a mission for me, the door does nothing and the green cystal only leads to shops/arena.

How do I get back to the world map?

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

little bit stumped.

I beat the mission where you find aerith, then I went to the mountian area and she got felt up by some old guy, now i'm back in the bar and I can't leave.

Nobody in the bar has a mission for me, the door does nothing and the green cystal only leads to shops/arena.

How do I get back to the world map?
You have to talk to one of the people in the bar wearing the right outfit, (i think it was the normal one) but I am stuck at the next mission in the town in the northwest.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

from east stone もんごまりやは
I must have tried every character that look even remotely similar to those and I still can't get it open, guess I'm stuck.

Last edited:

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

I must have tried every character that look even remotely similar to those and I still can't get it open, guess I'm stuck.
I went to the East Stone and Screen Printed the password in order to make sure all the characters were correct.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

work whit translate ???

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Completed games saves for your enjoyment.

Attachments

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Completed games saves for your enjoyment.
Thank you ;) Been wanting to play this but some scenes are a bitch to get.....
The art is actually incredibly good.... Too bad the game itself is bad....
This art with the scope of circle kame games and the quality and writing of circle Clymenia.... That would be the perfect game.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

so no translations yet?
Did you already finish your middle school degree?
No?

Guess so because otherwise you wouldn't ask such a retarded question.

There is no fucking translation planned in the first place besides the obgligatory partial for the basic menus and you necrod this Thread for no reason at all.... and you only had the fucking decency to write 4 words.

Seriously I hope for love of god that there won't be a translation cause you fucking deserve nothing.

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow the rage is real.. calm down dude he just asked a question. I was taught there were no dumb questions, just dumb answers and this is definately a dumb answer. Heck if you want to rage like that go play COD or LoL or WoW, (even though im sure you do already raging like that) because those games are full of people like you.

*Ahem, back on topic* awesome art, fun story(from what i could gather) and ofc FF, so a must have:3 hoping for a partial and maybe even a full translation one day *crosses fingers

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You keep pointing out rules to people

D: General Posting Rules
8) Pointing out that someone just necro posted will make you incur Nunu's wrath.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sorry to necro but does anyone has this game's partials?