What's new

SIM [ Denji Kobo ] 伝次工房 Night High! RE154469 RJ154469

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154469.html

Looks like an interesting touching game. Site doesn't list her as a loli but she does have pretty small breasts...so I'm leaving that up to the Mods. So, until we get the say so, I'd appreciate no links posted.

From English DLsite page --
"At midnight, you are guided by an incubus. Have a light, and sneak into the bedroom! Let's play with a young girl!"
// Voice Actor
Mizinko Materials (Phan Masaki)

Pictures

Won't post the third pic since that is possibly loli action

Also, probably have to clarify that I do not have a copy of this yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Night High!

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154469.html

Looks like an interesting touching game. Site doesn't list her as a loli but she does have pretty small breasts...so I'm leaving that up to the Mods. So, until we get the say so, I'd appreciate no links posted.

From English DLsite page --
"At midnight, you are guided by an incubus. Have a light, and sneak into the bedroom! Let's play with a young girl!"
// Voice Actor
Mizinko Materials (Phan Masaki)

Pictures

Won't post the third pic since that is possibly loli action

Also, probably have to clarify that I do not have a copy of this yet.
^ I do ......

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, I noticed this popped up on Anime Sharing a while ago. iirc the girl was a legal loli, her being 18 when the game takes place. That said she looks loli, but at least the game's easy to find on the usual sites.

As for the gameplay itself, it's pretty similar to those sleeping girl and sleeping fox sprite games - the girl is sleeping peacefully and you can click to spawn hands that will rub and poke, earning you points. Spend those points to make her harder to wake up, strip her, unlock new hand motions and so on. Unlock the penis to jump to the sex scene, which unlocks the "free play" and "skip to sex" buttons on the main menu.

Pretty short, pretty simple, a bit tedious but not hard to just leave running in another tab, good art, overall I'd say it's pretty good. Nothing really special, but nothing bad about it.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is so hard tho. Any mistake and you have to start over.
Well, hard isn't the right word I guess. Still, pretty annoying to have to start over after grinding points for so long.

Last edited:

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With this game not having loli content would someone mind sharing?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is so hard tho. Any mistake and you have to start over.
Well, hard isn't the right word I guess. Still, pretty annoying to have to start over after grinding points for so long.
It's not that hard really - just don't spawn too many hands (so you can take them away quickly) and keep an eye on those Z's coming out of her mouth (4 is deep sleep and 1 is almost awake). I had no problem withdrawing all special actions where heartbeat sound starts, but I have sensitive mouse. And after she almost wakes up, give her time to get back to 4 Z's - otherwise she will wake up really fast.
Few tips - use first points to get one upgrade of flashlight looking thingy (second icon from the bottom on the right) to have a better view where your hands are and few Z upgrades (just above treat point counter). Also, you can use mouse wheel to scroll view.

Oh, if anyone is wondering - game uses already censored images, so it cannot be uncensored.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I broke the game in 5 min, you just need to level up the Z's to lv 6, and you can just let a hand there, minimize, and do whatever and wait until you have 88 points and unlock everything.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty short game but it was pretty nicely animated. As for how to get the game, just google the dlsite id and download. There is an anime-sharing thread with plenty of links.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the "trick" option does?

(it shows up after you've beaten the game once, along with the skip to sex and freeplay buttons)

Also, uploaded to Mega

Last edited:
OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the "trick" option does?

(it shows up after you've beaten the game once, along with the skip to sex and freeplay buttons)

Also, uploaded to Mega

No clue...just played the mode and nothing seems all that different. Maybe it's a slight increase in difficulty? Couldn't really tell.

Dongle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They released a new one recently, anime-sharing has links.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE171173.html

Does anyone have an English translation for it?

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They released a new one recently, anime-sharing has links.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE171173.html

Does anyone have an English translation for it?
do you need an english translation for this simple games?