What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

Looks like it has been removed from the site.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Looks like it has been removed from the site.
Didn't you read the thread? It was removed because of this exact bust discussion. Someone complained and they listened and removed it.
IT should be uploaded again soon since the new Standing pictures are finished.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ive been following them closely and when the game was on dl it showed that the game was suppose to come out this month but maybe due to these changes theyll release it later witch is wack asf cuz ME WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE I KNOW ITS GONNA BE LIT ASF

OP
B

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ive been following them closely and when the game was on dl it showed that the game was suppose to come out this month but maybe due to these changes theyll release it later witch is wack asf cuz ME WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE I KNOW ITS GONNA BE LIT ASF
Well his posts don't say anything about a date change and it said at the end of the month. The end of the month hasn't started yet on dlsite. He could also release it on the 31st.

Gamer23

Reputation score

DLsite link to error page. And yes, dfcftw, flatter = better. :D
Too bad he does not agree. =(

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ihave so news everyone as always i was checking their blog and they updated it with a status saying that the game is coming out June 18 which is okay in my opinion i think they had to change alot of things because of the main characters breasts

Gamer23

Reputation score

I am just glad that he is concerned about falsely advertising the main heroine breast that he takes the effort of changing it.

pregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw, if anyone is interested there would be 31 CG sheets, 10 standing pose sheets and more than 100 events. ;)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that sucked, I liked her previous chest size better. Too big for me now.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The chest size in the scene was like that, it was only her standing image that had flatter look.
It's natural to assume that the title image appearance is the "correct" design. After all, it's the first thing the product page and advertisements will show to people. Since her breasts appeared notably smaller in the title, most assumed it was an error to have them be so big in the game.

The art still looks pretty nice. It's not that I don't like big breasts but as I've said before, the rest of her figure and facial appearance just doesn't match the large breasts to me.

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the original standing image just had the error of being slightly baggy and not showing any cleavage. It had enough of a bulge in the overcoat that anyone expecting small or medium sized boobs would have had to be deluding themselves.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So if I'm not mistaken, the current plan is trial up within May

Then sale date is June 18th.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So if I'm not mistaken, the current plan is trial up within May

Then sale date is June 18th.
You were correct about this

He actually posted a message apologizing with work, so he didn't get the trial out but it should come out soon.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If he was that concerned about people's opinions, he could've had two versions of the game; Default and Whiny. It wouldn't have been so hard to do either, just finish out one version, copy the data to a second folder and switch out the graphics as needed.

Personally, I prefer the Red Eyes. Too many anime/HRPG/JRPG heroes and heroines have fecking blue eyes. Too commonplace. You're entitled to think she's cuter with blue of course, but she's more interesting with the change.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

new DLSite link.

You can see the difference on the breast size between the new one vs the old one.

Doesn't seem like there's any new content in trial tho.

Bryanis

Reputation score

new DLSite link.

You can see the difference on the breast size between the new one vs the old one.

Doesn't seem like there's any new content in trial tho.
Well, I preferred her in the initial version.
Still, the release date is for late June. So about 2 weeks to go.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's a shame, she was better in the first version IMO, she had more charm.

But still, the game looks nice so I'll play it. :D