What's new

[WIP - Full] [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Main game: Completed, all events, battles and game overs fully translated and working. I'll revise everything later and try to eliminate any errors in terms of spelling/grammar.

Remaining work: ~30% (game over events for free battles and copy-pasting everything to the game over room)

Updated first two fights of free battle mode and finally fixed the crashes that happened when you tried to look at your items and stats. Special thanks to lll123 for pointing out the solution. Also added a little event at Ryiru's home, the cat. The item you get for accepting will make you lose fights instantly if you want to.

Added Yae corruption game over.
Added Ryiru+Yae unbirth/absorption game over.
Added final succubus game over.

Game thread here!

Here is a new version, with the Alraune game over, not sure yet if it's stable. The scene in question should work without trouble, but I can't guarantee the same for the other scenes.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

I think you did the link wrong. It's asking for a decryption key, which I think is most of the url that's not there.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, good I've been looking forward to this finished translation so I'm glad to see you've been trucking along. Yeah as UnexpectedTwist pointed out, the link doesn't work so I'll have to KEEP looking forward to playing the next phase of the translation until you get a working link up.

But at any rate thanks again for going through the effort to bring us this translation. I appreciate it.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get a file not found with new link.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You seem to have very bad luck with MEGA links in general.

If your hyperlink is short (Like your original link) then it lacks the decryption key.

If your hyperlink has a "..." in the middle, they often tend to break.

If you just copy-paste the exact contents of the URL bar, it should be fine though.

Edit:
Scratch that: I think Mega just might be down. I can't seem to access the main page of the website. It's either offline or the DNS redirect is jacked up.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought that at first, but decided that couldn't be it since it said file not found. Never once seen that before for a site that was down.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought that at first, but decided that couldn't be it since it said file not found. Never once seen that before for a site that was down.
Yeah, but it says that for trying to go to MEGA itself. The website is inaccessible. That is the very DEFINITION of a site being down, right?

But since mega.co.nz and mega.nz keep trying to redirect to "mega///" there might instead just be something funky going on with the domain name.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, but it says that for trying to go to MEGA itself. The website is inaccessible. That is the very DEFINITION of a site being down, right?

But since mega.co.nz and mega.nz keep trying to redirect to "mega///" there might instead just be something funky going on with the domain name.
Mega's been doing the redirect thing for a while. The site is probably just down, but the message is just strange and misleading.

Edit: The link is working now. Went to check again but in Chrome instead of Firefox and it worked fine. Don't use Firefox to try and open the link. It's not working on Firefox for some reason.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn it all, Mega really seems to hate me. ;^^ Anyways, I'll go and look for another place to upload it, if anyone has any suggestions as to where, feel free to. I think I'll give Mediafire a try, though that often gets taken down.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now then, here is the mediafire upload. Hope this will serve you better.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Copy and paste Mediafire links, never click on them. It works fine.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Moving past the link problems..

Nicely done with the translating!
You have done us all a great service! (Atleast the ones who managed to download it :) Hang in there!)

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, thank you all for your kind words, the... three of you that got through the link issues? ;^^ From what I can tell the Mediafire link is working just fine, just downloaded it again, no issues there. If you want me to I can upload it elsewhere as well, just tell me where you want it. Here are both of the links, for me they work just fine, also tried it on another pc. If the issues still persist I guess I'll have to look for some other way.

mega:///#!OIVFULQI!Z50A-KEKaeqwe59ttcxsbYmFvAYZHoWzy-AJPhctTT8

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, thank you all for your kind words, the... three of you that got through the link issues? ;^^ From what I can tell the Mediafire link is working just fine, just downloaded it again, no issues there. If you want me to I can upload it elsewhere as well, just tell me where you want it. Here are both of the links, for me they work just fine, also tried it on another pc. If the issues still persist I guess I'll have to look for some other way.

mega:///#!OIVFULQI!Z50A-KEKaeqwe59ttcxsbYmFvAYZHoWzy-AJPhctTT8
Hallo Danielwain :>
Just wanted to report a error.
When i open the menu and press "Status" The Game Crashes.

"Script Line 117: NameError Occurred
Unititalized Constant Scene_Menu:Scene_Status."

And Thanks for your work on this project :>

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hallo Danielwain :>
Just wanted to report a error.
When i open the menu and press "Status" The Game Crashes.

"Script Line 117: NameError Occurred
Unititalized Constant Scene_Menu:Scene_Status."

And Thanks for your work on this project :>

Ah, yes, sorry. That's a rather old issue, the menu for items will also crash the game. Just avoid the both of them, sadly I don't know what causes these crashes and thus don't know how to fix it. On the upside, both of those menus are basically completely useless. The status screen doesn't really have any use, since the menu for distributing the points you earn from battles works just fine. There are no consumeables in this game, so Items is also useless. The only items you can get are the parts for books. The place to create those doesn't crash the game and you will equip them in the Equipment menu. Another issue is that it doesn't display some of the translated stuff and some of the announcement about whether you need to use the arrow keys or enter are wrong. I will probably fix those two with the next update, though the problem with those menus will probably persist.

Also, thanks for your kind words, and sorry for all the trouble.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah, yes, sorry. That's a rather old issue, the menu for items will also crash the game. Just avoid the both of them, sadly I don't know what causes these crashes and thus don't know how to fix it. On the upside, both of those menus are basically completely useless. The status screen doesn't really have any use, since the menu for distributing the points you earn from battles works just fine. There are no consumeables in this game, so Items is also useless. The only items you can get are the parts for books. The place to create those doesn't crash the game and you will equip them in the Equipment menu. Another issue is that it doesn't display some of the translated stuff and some of the announcement about whether you need to use the arrow keys or enter are wrong. I will probably fix those two with the next update, though the problem with those menus will probably persist.

Also, thanks for your kind words, and sorry for all the trouble.
Trouble? Please do not apologize, you have no reason to.
Without you i wouldn't be able to play this game, Your work is much appreciated. Thanks Danielwain :>
I just wanted to report bugs, so it would be easier for you to fix in a later time, This is the only way i can help. sadly i cant read Japanses if i could i would had been a RPG translator. There is so many games that i want translated <:

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trouble? Please do not apologize, you have no reason to.
Without you i wouldn't be able to play this game, Your work is much appreciated. Thanks Danielwain :>
I just wanted to report bugs, so it would be easier for you to fix in a later time, This is the only way i can help. sadly i cant read Japanses if i could i would had been a RPG translator. There is so many games that i want translated <:
Well, I still find it rather annoying myself, I wish I could provide a better translation. I just have next to no experience with RPG Maker and the game being mostly Japanese doesn't really help me either. ;^^
Thanks for that. I mean, you'd be able to, though some boss fights would most likely suck. Not to mention the cooperation system and equipment, since the best books usually don't give you the best stats. I guess the game overs are the real reason for translating it either way. :D
Thanks, that's also appreciated. If you find anything else, please let me know. I actually can't read Japanese myself, I just use Translation Aggregator and interpret what that spits out, along with google translate. For RPG Maker games you need the correct version of RPG Maker as well, but that isn't that difficult to... obtain, should I say? ;) If you have all of those you just need the game and an extraction tool, if you want me to I could help you with all of that. Though it's still a rather time-consuming hobby, so you might want to think about it. But if you have the time, feel free to get started and translate your own games. :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I still find it rather annoying myself, I wish I could provide a better translation. I just have next to no experience with RPG Maker and the game being mostly Japanese doesn't really help me either. ;^^
Thanks for that. I mean, you'd be able to, though some boss fights would most likely suck. Not to mention the cooperation system and equipment, since the best books usually don't give you the best stats. I guess the game overs are the real reason for translating it either way. :D
Thanks, that's also appreciated. If you find anything else, please let me know. I actually can't read Japanese myself, I just use Translation Aggregator and interpret what that spits out, along with google translate. For RPG Maker games you need the correct version of RPG Maker as well, but that isn't that difficult to... obtain, should I say? ;) If you have all of those you just need the game and an extraction tool, if you want me to I could help you with all of that. Though it's still a rather time-consuming hobby, so you might want to think about it. But if you have the time, feel free to get started and translate your own games. :D
"time-consuming hobby" Definitely agree with that, Sometimes i wish i was born japanese soooo many RPG to play and VN to read ^_^

I have Translation Aggregator & Virtual Novel Reader it kind of works but sometimes it gives reallly hilarious translation :D imagine that
You're reading a VN and you are at a really depressed, your childhood friend is dying and suddenly it spits out something that ruins the moment xD Happened to me multiple times. T_T

If i wanted to start translating games. i would start learning how to read japanese completely then start translating. Yes it would take me years but it would be easier in the long run. Aggregator & Google Translate isnt always reliable. Ofc that is only a dream i don't have the time to learn it. :'(