What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game was announced today and it reminds me alot of nano/hounds

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ123294.html

it looks to be early development but it's pretty good imo
just can't figure out how to fire the gun?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
parasite in city

'. ' Still dling the demo, but looks like a side scrolling beat em up type...with sprite sex, losing CG and gallery.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

This game was announced today and it reminds me alot of nano/hounds

it looks to be early development but it's pretty good imo
just can't figure out how to fire the gun?
Hold shift, and she goes into 'gun stance'.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Just finished the Demo, A lot of people on here will like this for sure! The sprite sex is quite good also and she can get pregnant if fucked enough. Will be keeping an eye on this one for sure. + Rep for you good sir for this find =3

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hold shift, and she goes into 'gun stance'.

LOOKS PROMISING

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has its on tread. Plz don't pollute this one with it.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the demo only has the zombie and the fly? Or did I miss something?

edit: fixed

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So the demon only has the zombie and the fly? Or did I miss something?
DEMO

But yes, from what I've run through only the zombie and the fly...

The stage layout kinda worries me that this'll suffer the same fate as that Vita game though, where there's a good idea + the start is good, but then it doesn't go anywhere (i.e. repeated animation, tedious stage)

Especially considering that currently the enemy only go after the girl if either they do a grab while she's standing, or only during one of her down'd pose (at the very least there's a few animations where they should've been able to rape her but they don't)

Well, hopefully I'm wrong and the game have more than 3 enemies (zombie, fly, that faceholding thing in the image on DLSite)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

wow! this looks amazing and the sprites are well done imo.
however it will need some work on the gameplay part. for example right now if you have no ammo the files will pretty much rape you all the time and the zombies are stopping walls at the moment, it would be nice if you could skip them somehow in the future. and its quite weird when the girl is turned on and starts to masturbate in the middle of a few monsters while they are hitting her... and when standing near an entrance to the next screen (up or down) it is immpossible to aim up or down czuse it just sends you to the next screen

but still this looks pretty amazing, i just hope that the author will be able to keep up with this level of detail and manage to add new content.

the buttons for the game are as follows:
z - attack
x - reload gun
c - masturbate
shift - holding it will bring up the gun, you can aim straight, higher or lower with arrows
a - move your character one waypoint backwards (if you are at the first waypoint than this will send you to title screen) also resets your HP (as does any screen transition)
s - move your character one waypoint forwards (after the last waypoint it closes the game so be careful)
d - togles interaction point display?
enter - redies the girl for rape
f - sets speed in fps
arrows - move, jump, crouch

edit: Z+down lets you stomp things

Last edited:

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, hopefully I'm wrong and the game have more than 3 enemies (zombie, fly, that faceholding thing in the image on DLSite)
If I am seeing things correctly, there are at least four different enemies shown on dlsite, plus the fly. Unless the obviously female enemy is just a transformed version of the player character.

Edit: In fact I am now convinced that is the player character. I am now more interested in this game...

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well on game's description it says there are 7 enemy types

If enemies have multiple animations on raping then this game would be a decent one.

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So far I've got 2 animations from the bug plus one birth animation ( this happens some after the girl has been raped by one of the bugs ) and 1 from the zombie( havent tested that one much) I think this will be quite a nice game. Maybe a bit small but the sprite quality is high.

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I've got 2 animations from the bug plus one birth animation ( this happens some after the girl has been raped by one of the bugs ) and 1 from the zombie( havent tested that one much) I think this will be quite a nice game. Maybe a bit small but the sprite quality is high.
There is a second animation with the bugs. when they divebomb you from behind they'll start different animation than the one where you're knocked down. You can escape from it, but there were times when you get stun-locked into it and must let the animation finish (which isn't terrible, but could be annoying).

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

very potential nice game! I like it :D! When it release? On DLsite 10/5:confused:?!

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

noo it doesnt work on mac when I use winebottler or wineapp (allows me to play exe files on macs) :(( Anybody can help?

When I downloaded the trial, only an exe file in a zip drive is there right?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

noo it doesnt work on mac when I use winebottler or wineapp (allows me to play exe files on macs) :(( Anybody can help?

When I downloaded the trial, only an exe file in a zip drive is there right?
Only an exe file, this is correct.

very potential nice game! I like it :D! When it release? On DLsite 10/5:confused:?!
10/5 is today, and the day the game was announced on dlsite.
You have to look on the right where the green bar with the star is.
The sheduled release date is next month.
You can see that the game is released when a red bar is next to the green bar.

Wow, that game really came out of nothing and is quite something to look forward to.
Finally a Platformer that includes Pregnancy the way I always wanted. Would like it even more if the Flies would spawn as larvaes and grow like they did in the HotB or Nanocrisis games. Still hope we see some updates soon from Urielman and kooonsoft too. The only complaint I have about this game is the lack of nude mode and that it doesn't zoom when she gives birth.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game has great potential, I think the graphics are good levels. I hope the game will possess a good lifetime :).

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a way to fullscreen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.