What's new

Tentacle Thread

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

Just uploaded a Record of Lodoss War doujin by Bang-You (what an awesome pen name) called Piropon Gold. I personally never watched the anime but the victim is a dark elf so that automatically, in my books, is a sexy plus. What is really special, and possibly unique, about this specific doujin is that it is full colored AND colored well. What I mean by "colored well" is that the colors are appropriately chosen. Often times I feel that colored manga/doujins are rather ugly and would be a lot more enjoyable if it were to be left in black and white. But for this doujin it really works well and makes it fappable by ten-fold compared to the B&W (if it exists). All in all this is another must see for tentacle lovers. Though I'm sure if you are avid in the tentacle fetish, you probably have already stumble across this outstanding work.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

quality-coloured lodoss-war-dark-elf-tentacle-doujin ?

sounds so delicious , makes me want really bad.
thx for the upload.

edit. wow looks fucking amazing !
will enjoy for sure

Last edited:

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what windows program does it use when it first open? Trying to see if I can get any Caryo games to work on my mac using cross over. Tried using direct X, flash MX, and for some reason windows media player.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As far as I'm aware the Caryo games require your computer to be in Japanese unicode setting, or the use of a program that emulates that. Applocale for example.

Last edited:

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks oni crossover doesn't seem to have that one but I'll keep looking

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

It has been a while since I uploaded a tentacle game so I chose to upload Tinkle Bell's Punyupuri SP. Tinkle Bell is known to make Flash animation games with elaborate voice acting. Some may find the constant talking during sex to be annoying while others may find it more erotic. Most of Tinkle Bell's works involve relationships between several girls with a couple of futa mixed in. However, Punyupuri SP is probably the only work from Tinkle Bell that involves tentacles. Note: Tinkle Bell is NOT Tinker Bell; they are separate companies with a different focus group. Tinker Bell is famous for the inyouchuu eroge series.

Coupled with the Tinkle Bell game, I also uploaded a manga by Nanase Mizuho called Princess Force. Scanlation was done by desudesu. Overall the manga is cleanly drawn, with little sketchiness. Included in the upload are a couple of Mizuho's other works, which are also pretty good. There are also some other sexual genres in Princess Force, but there is still a good amount of tentacle involved. Though, I am a little disappointed that there is not as much X-ray scenes as I would like.

Links will be up shortly, if they are not already there.

In the coming days, I'll probably be uploading a portion of the Sion! (selective tentacle ones) or Courreges A games , depending on which one you guys prefer first.

edit
Also, somebody mind telling me whether Punyupuri SP is considered 3D or not? I am having a brain fart at the moment.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit
Also, somebody mind telling me whether Punyupuri SP is considered 3D or not? I am having a brain fart at the moment.
It kinda is 3d...I can't really tell by how it's rendered either.

Guess, I'll also upload a few of my finds.

Mod Edit: Dead link removed.
I'm particularly fond of Touchable's CGs, both contain tentacles and cover several other fetishes of a similar nature(I think even parasites are covered at some point on one of them), with a few straight scenes here and there, everything else make up the majority of the cg set.

A very short cg set with a monster girl with tentacles raping other women, I still wish the thing was longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

It kinda is 3d...I can't really tell by how it's rendered either.

Guess, I'll also upload a few of my finds.

I'm particularly fond of Touchable's CGs, both contain tentacles and cover several other fetishes of a similar nature(I think even parasites are covered at some point on one of them), with a few straight scenes here and there, everything else make up the majority of the cg set.

A very short cg set with a monster girl with tentacles raping other women, I still wish the thing was longer.
thanks for the share mate! I also credited your post on the first page.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

All right, I just posted up the Sion! games I promised. Sion! has a ton of flash games that are pretty simple; all their games (at least the ones I've played) involved one or two heroine that get raped. It is a simple click and watch game though in some of their games you can choose to cum inside or outside. The art is simplistic and the art motion is quite fluid. There are almost always X-ray scenes in their games, so that to me is a big plus. Sion! has created a ton of other games, but I have yet to track them down, or they do not involve tentacles. Some of them include amputee sex, which is a major turn off for me, which is why I only posted 4 of their gazillion works. I wouldn't highly recommend Sion! games, but I would recommend them to amateur/beginner tentacle fans.

Coupled with the Sion! game pack, I uploaded two works by Touyou Zatsugidan: Chou Mushi Giga and Shokuinshitsu. For tentacle lovers... I HIGHLY recommend these works. I'll even throw in some conclusive reasoning if my italicized emphasis fails to pique your interest. First off, yes, the art style isn't the best. In fact I might even rank it in the lower tier in my collection in terms of art quality. Despite the fact that the art pales in comparison to, say, Da Hootch or Erect Sawaru, Touyou's works really shines in creativity and longevity. The works of Touyou are way longer than the common 20 some pages works by other authors, which give you a sense that the girl is indeed getting repeatedly raped. Also, the ways the victims are raped are awesome. Even though the art style may seem a bit unrefined, I assure you that you will definitely enjoy the scenarios. And finally, there are a bunch of X-ray scenes. To give you a general audience for these two mangas, I would say Inyouchuu Shoku fans will definitely enjoy these two works.

Sadly only the Chou Mushi Giga has been scanlated; Shokuinshitsu has only recently been uploaded so it is still in Japanese. But heck, tentacle rape is a language in itself, who needs scanlations?

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I threw up two game sequels by Chikko called DQ Vorarephilia Ryona Battle and DQ Gulping Hardcore Battle 2. The names are kind of funky because in Japanese you can clearly see they are in the same series, but the English translation is completely off for the first one. Anyhow, the art style is typical Chikko-esque, in which you will either like it or hate it. In terms of programming these two are a step up from older Chikko works in the way that it operates separately, instead of relying on web browsers. The game is very straight forward; you caught a heroine/victim and you beat her into submission through the options given. After you beat her up, you rape her and beat her up some more when she resists. After the first phase you get to see various endings, which vore lovers will definitely enjoy. There are a TON of vore animated scenes, probably the most prolific I have seen in any game. I personally didn't enjoy the first part, seeing the blood slashes and scars in 3D is just different compared to a 2D side scroller game im my opinion. However, ryona fan will probably enjoy the first part. If you are like me and don't like the ryona aspect of the games, you can skip it through the most bottom option in the menu. For the first game the password is the letter "Y", and the second game doesn't have a password so you can skip the beating directly.

All in all, if you are an avid Chikko fan then you shouldn't pass these two works, even if you don't like the first part.

Reputation score

oh my god i love those first of the new ones, thanks wazzup... you say that the English translation is off for the first one, does that mean that the second is in english, i'm not going to DL until tommorow as Internet is being really picky about downloads ATM...

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

oh my god i love those first of the new ones, thanks wazzup... you say that the English translation is off for the first one, does that mean that the second is in english, i'm not going to DL until tommorow as Internet is being really picky about downloads ATM...
I meant that the english translation of the game title is incorrect. the game itself is JP. glad you like them

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got to check Valkyrie striker & Assassin's bullet; Chou Mushi Giga. I like! :D
Again, much thanks, wazzup!

Anyway, my first find:
Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Not the same as the other Tales doujin already linked, but probably have the same creator. Good quality, IMO

infested

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi Wazzup, Do u mind if u help me find this 2 games/vid?
Nyoro Nyoro 3D
and Nyoro Nyoro 3D - 2 from nekoken

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hi Wazzup, Do u mind if u help me find this 2 games/vid?
Nyoro Nyoro 3D
and Nyoro Nyoro 3D - 2 from nekoken
i found nyoro nyoro 3d, but i'm still in the process of tracking down nyoro nyoro 3d -2. i didn't know they made a sequel to nyoro nyoro 3d.

here is the hongfire post for nyoro nyoro 3d if you don't want to wait for me to upload it to mediafire: Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

edit
downloading from a mad slow site. i hope it is legit; the older nekoken games are hard to find

edit
uploaded/uploading the nyoro nyoro series. nyoro nyoro 3d- 2 requires daemon tools. For those of you that do not know what daemon tools is, daemon tool is a software that emulates a virtual drive. Basically it runs virtual CDs, such as nyoro nyoro 3D-2 as if it is on a CD in your optical drive. Download daemon tools and go to the folder containing nyoro nyoro 3D-2 and mount the image and just run it. No installation is required for nyoro nyoro 3D-2. If you don't want to keep mounting it every time, you can go into the virtual drive and copy-paste the folder. I do not know if any quality or data will be lost, which is why i uploaded the original Image version.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Wow, I haven't seen those Nekoken works before. Any chance of there being just a video version of them?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Wow, I haven't seen those Nekoken works before. Any chance of there being just a video version of them?
If you want, I can extract the videos from the game and upload them.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You can do that? That would be great, thanks.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Wazz, you posted Queen Chapter 3 where you put Princess Chapter 3. Could you fix it please? :(