What's new

Kisekae RPG Misaki help

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score
hey guys i've started to play this within an hr and i am already stuck :/ its after you have sex with the king and he give you his daughter. i tried and googled a walkthrough but got nothing... can some1 help me with this thank you in an advance

game info here and if you need a working DL link let me know and i will send you a pm of the link where i got it from
hXXp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE088668.html

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kisekae RPG Misaki help

hey guys i've started to play this within an hr and i am already stuck :/ its after you have sex with the king and he give you his daughter. i tried and googled a walkthrough but got nothing... can some1 help me with this thank you in an advance

game info here and if you need a working DL link let me know and i will send you a pm of the link where i got it from
hXXp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE088668.html
I would start with a "wtf, why would you make a thread, and not upload a link!?" But for anyone who's actually played the game knows for obvious reasons you can't.

Hmm, it's been quite awhile since i played this game. I stopped because I ran into one of the game-breaking bugs this circle's games are famous for having and was never able to find a link to the updated version. But if I remember correctly...you usually have to go to an inn and talk with your brother(?) to progress the story.

If you have the newer version, send me a pm and I'll have a look into the game to figure out how I advanced.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would start with a "wtf, why would you make a thread, and not upload a link!?" But for anyone who's actually played the game knows for obvious reasons you can't.

Hmm, it's been quite awhile since i played this game. I stopped because I ran into one of the game-breaking bugs this circle's games are famous for having and was never able to find a link to the updated version. But if I remember correctly...you usually have to go to an inn and talk with your brother(?) to progress the story.

If you have the newer version, send me a pm and I'll have a look into the game to figure out how I advanced.
can you also send me one as well I like to play this game

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Never played this but it looks interesting, if you do have an upload send me it too please.

I'll give you feedback on if I figure anything out for how to progress.

DRP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would also like a pm please

OP
gamerdamer

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

k give me a few mins. i am uploading it to mediafire and i will send u the links and the current version that i have is 1.o.o1

and yeah i had to go inside the inn and walk into the bedroom :/ i spend 30 mins trying to figure this shit out *sign* well thank you now i can progress hopefully

EDIT: ah shit now i got an error during the conversation in the inn let me type it down and hopefully we can get this fix

audio/SE/t 3

i have a screen shot but i dont know how to upload it on this message board can some1 explain to how to do that? i'll try to google it in the mean time

here is a link to the screenshot

EDIT 2: ok every1 that i send a pm of the DL link those links were a fail T.T so i will send u the correrct link this time. i also DL it and it fixed my problem with the audio error so DL this one that i am gonna resend u

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

k give me a few mins. i am uploading it to mediafire and i will send u the links and the current version that i have is 1.o.o1

and yeah i had to go inside the inn and walk into the bedroom :/ i spend 30 mins trying to figure this shit out *sign* well thank you now i can progress hopefully

EDIT: ah shit now i got an error during the conversation in the inn let me type it down and hopefully we can get this fix

audio/SE/t 3

i have a screen shot but i dont know how to upload it on this message board can some1 explain to how to do that? i'll try to google it in the mean time

here is a link to the screenshot

EDIT 2: ok every1 that i send a pm of the DL link those links were a fail T.T so i will send u the correrct link this time. i also DL it and it fixed my problem with the audio error so DL this one that i am gonna resend u
lol that's alright. It wasn't exactly a "Hey let's go to the inn" hint, I'm quite sure I stumbled on it myself. I didn't get the first link but...I think the version you got is indeed the bugged one so some advice.
At a point in the game, you'll be require to go get a fox to add to your party. The fox is the game's first real challenge and you won't stand a chance if you don't have the required help (I'll let you figure that out, nishishishi~). You'll know the area cause at some point you'll be walking near the side of a cliff. If you're not confident in winning, save before you hit the event there. The event will lead up to the battle with the fox. If you lose, the game will continue as normal since it's not a game over battle...but trying to fight the fox again will restart the events as if you never done them and will bug out right before the H-scene.

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where in the world did you find this? I've been looking for it and haven't it,may I also request the link please? Thank you.

OP
gamerdamer

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

argh what lvl do i have to be to kill that green troll in the first castle i am lvl 20 right now asshole wont die even though i got over 2k of dam on him before i died

edit: nvm i figured it out u have to go to the item shop and buy the first two crystals the first one boost your dam and the second one boost up ur def use the def boost first then boost ur dam heal then attack a few time heal dam and u should win

Last edited: