RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

yariel said:
oh yeah, I forget to fix that "Weak Regen" thing ... =3= ...
thanks for the effort ... and if you could, can you translate the triggering merchant for Elf Forest first ? it seems most gamer miss this one ...

also don't translate Weapon / Armor / Enemy yet ...
when the author update, any change of that section don't get detailed so you must check it one by one ...

If there's source for update please provide the link and Updatelog, I will try to update the basic system ... (again ... the most changing is at Enemy and UI system) :eek:
Alright, I'll only be able to do the Elf Forest trigger event for now anyway. I won't be able to do much translating afterwards for a long while, shit's pouring in like crazy on my end. :eek:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah, I'm stuck in the forest...

I found that circle on 6 forest lvl but nothing is happening... Is that merchant supposed to be in party with me?

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Head east instead of west in the same room as the small magic circle hun.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Harleyquin might have been abrasive in this thread, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use the resources he put up. He took it upon himself to write up a walkthrough of the game, you might as well use it if you get stuck.

kR1pt0n, are you currently in the Fairy event? If so then yeah, you need to have the merchant with you. Explanation is kinda long, but luckily someone already has it handled in the thread. Not quoting whole thing because its REALLY long.

Fairy quest walkthrough (Copied and modified from #206):
Edit* Also, since I just read over it a bit and didn't quite see it mentioned in his post: Area 7, where you rescue the fairy and merchant joins you, is entered from area 2 or 3 (sorry, been a while). Try looking for entrances to other areas on the sides rather than the top of the map on those areas.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Harleyquin might have been abrasive in this thread, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use the resources he put up. He took it upon himself to write up a walkthrough of the game, you might as well use it if you get stuck.

Edit* Also, since I just read over it a bit and didn't quite see it mentioned in his post: Area 7, where you rescue the fairy and merchant joins you, is entered from area 2 or 3 (sorry, been a while). Try looking for entrances to other areas on the sides rather than the top of the map on those areas.
if only Harleyquin wasn't so abrasive ...
his walkthrough making is one of the best in ULMF ... :eek:
well, there's his walkthrough at page 15 back ...

BTW, you need to go to left side of Area 3 (<=) ...
there's one item which show what area you currently at, use it if you get forgetful (yeah, bad pun, sorry) ... ;)
at there, you will found magic circle ...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Head east instead of west in the same room as the small magic circle hun.
Thx, didn't think it actually mattered where you went :)

It's much easier now that I figured out how to obtain magic girl and how to sell items... As it turns out you can only sell items in Guild. Oh man...

Now I fell OP with all those items and improvements.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx, didn't think it actually mattered where you went :)

It's much easier now that I figured out how to obtain magic girl and how to sell items... As it turns out you can only sell items in Guild. Oh man...

Now I fell OP with all those items and improvements.
be careful, even feeling OP now, latter the enemy might mince meat you ...
because absurd REG, OP Attack damage, or nasty effect ...
learn how to utilize effect from skill too ... and how to counter it ...
for you and at enemy ... ;)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And now I've got a problem. I paid the debt back a few days after the zombie attack but, the next day I get teleported to the fucking mayor's house and end up getting the maid ending instead of the anti-freeze. I saved everyone in the village during the zombie event, beat the shit out of that jealous fire throwing bitch, the cat went Houdini style after going to said bitch's house and I got the nun subclass. :confused:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And now I've got a problem. I paid the debt back a few days after the zombie attack but, the next day I get teleported to the fucking mayor's house and end up getting the maid ending instead of the anti-freeze. I saved everyone in the village during the zombie event, beat the shit out of that jealous fire throwing bitch, the cat went Houdini style after going to said bitch's house and I got the nun subclass. :confused:
Can't help ya there. I'm just about to start the Zombie Attack but I'm having trouble with that main battle before. I kill those 3 guys and after can't kill the resurrected guy... I guess I need Magic Girl class for him, but it's of no use because I can't get him to burn or get him paralyzed... chance for it must be like 1%...

I got him to like 50% and then I got owned...

EDIT:

My fucking God after countless tries I finally found out a tactic that works against him and managed to defeat him... If it weren't for the auto-revive spell I would have never been able to kill that guy. Luckily this stupid AI always casts it first if you put it on "Support Ally".

Keep revive always on, and use magic arrows until he burns. Use weapon break to remove his ATK UP buff and try to use darkness to blind him.

Paralyze doesn't work against him... I guess the chance is just too low for him to get paralyzed.

Man, the battle was hard but it's like 80% luck...

-------------------
One thing I also noticed while I was translating is that the damage of like 60% of the attacks an enemy can use is based on MaxHP of the character. Is states there that skill damage is = to 50-90% player max HP. The percentages vary from skill to skill but some skills have like 80-90% which means if enemy uses that skills you're most likely dead or you'll be left with 10-20% hp that round. Those skills totally ignore players stats and equipment which makes me think that raising EVA and MEVA is the best thing to do. No point investing in DEF, MDEF and similar stats since for quite a lot of enemy skills that doesn't matter. Avoidance stats are 100% better.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not so sure about that % of of max hp thing, or at least if it is true early game it's not so relevant late game.

Saying this from experience since, when I finally beat the true end of the game, I had something to the tune of 130000 hp (not a typo) due to all the permanent hp upgrade items I bought; even when I fought with no armor and was aroused and couldn't dodge anything, nothing seemed to be doing %-based damage cause the numbers didn't seem high enough to make me think that (at least, nothing to the tune of 50+% of max hp).

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not so sure about that % of of max hp thing, or at least if it is true early game it's not so relevant late game.

Saying this from experience since, when I finally beat the true end of the game, I had something to the tune of 130000 hp (not a typo) due to all the permanent hp upgrade items I bought; even when I fought with no armor and was aroused and couldn't dodge anything, nothing seemed to be doing %-based damage cause the numbers didn't seem high enough to make me think that (at least, nothing to the tune of 50+% of max hp).
Yea, you're right. I just went and double checked things and the thing I saw was actually condition for skill usage. When char HP is betweem 50%-80% use that skill. My Bad.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's weird ...
(and kinda interesting too, kinda wonder how you get that ending)

Have you tried to advance progress in Dungeon of Light ?
Have you tried sooner to Bring the Thief (at 2nd F Bank) to Mayor ?
Have the cat sent to Magic Shop ?
The nun apprentice automatically given after Zombie Attack ...
Yea, you're right. I just went and double checked things and the thing I saw was actually condition for skill usage. When char HP is between 50%-80% use that skill. My Bad.
some passive skill also triggered when your HP is low ...
kinda like certain skill in SRW ... (be careful since low HP enemy might goes HARDER all the sudden when they get weak)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just finished the Zombie Invasion and I think I killed every zombie and saved everyone, but I'm not really sure since there might be some hidden stuff. Is there any way to know for sure if you cleared everything during the attack?

The hardest fight during the zombie invasion was 100% the police station fight, but luckily I managed to clear that one after 2 tries. Now having trouble with that magician girl since she's immune to all disables except stun, but the chance to get her stunned is very low, only 30% chance. If you have 50% chance to stun, actually have have 15% due to her resistance to it. Not to mention those OP magic skills she has. I once almost managed to kill her, needed only one attack and bitch used thunderbolt and paralyzed me! After that I equipped that item to give immunity to paralyze but never managed to get so lucky with stuns and crits again.

There's one other thing I wanted to ask. Ater the zombie invasion does it really matter what day it is and what you do during the day? How many days do you have for free roam before the next "event"? Are there any events that can trigger only on a certain day?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just finished the Zombie Invasion and I think I killed every zombie and saved everyone, but I'm not really sure since there might be some hidden stuff. Is there any way to know for sure if you cleared everything during the attack?

The hardest fight during the zombie invasion was 100% the police station fight, but luckily I managed to clear that one after 2 tries. Now having trouble with that magician girl since she's immune to all disables except stun, but the chance to get her stunned is very low, only 30% chance. If you have 50% chance to stun, actually have have 15% due to her resistance to it. Not to mention those OP magic skills she has. I once almost managed to kill her, needed only one attack and bitch used thunderbolt and paralyzed me! After that I equipped that item to give immunity to paralyze but never managed to get so lucky with stuns and crits again.

There's one other thing I wanted to ask. Ater the zombie invasion does it really matter what day it is and what you do during the day? How many days do you have for free roam before the next "event"? Are there any events that can trigger only on a certain day?
hmm, as long as
1. the cat get sent to Magic Shop,
2. you pay for Debt (Iruda / day and the Bank Debt),
3. Get the Magic Pad Either from Major, Police Station, or by Thief
Dealing at noon and going to Mayor at night will make MC raped,
The Police Station seems for non Virgin
(not sure about this since I don't trigger non Virgin)

The Thief at 2nd F Bank (if you save him at Zombie Invasion, he is in underground police station),
take him when you talk to Mayor at noon, he will tell having the Hot Card and will accompany you while using it, note that he won't give it to you ...
I suggest you goes with the Thief Event (This will be even better if you already pay your bank debt, your money get returned and Thief will not demand sex) ... (you can still trigger Mayor sex if you goes to him at night tough)

Thief will also trigger sub event at Ice Palace in Dungeon of Light ... try to prepare since you can't back once the Event triggered ...

(there should be continuation about Fairy Forest, and attack at orphanage but I'm not sure how to trigger this)

Next Main Event depend on how far your advance in Dungeon of Light ...
but try to goes to the graveyard at night (where the magician fight at Zombie Invasion) BE PREPARED ... this quite a long event like Fairy Forest ... also try to get close to the priest and the nun before triggering this event (having NPC trigger "Protect" at fight will make your relationship better with them) ...
you better also have Jumping (Feather of W. Bird) to make the Dungeon goes easy ...

note, this graveyard event will cause some NPC avoid death flag at Church invasion latter ... so you might want to do this ... (have multiple save, and make sure you goes with Ero priest ... make sure you don't get raped ... I don't know why but somehow there's certain arrangement flag which FORCE you get raped without any option to escape)

HAVE PLENTY OF DIFFERENT SAVE ... THIS GAME HAVE A LOT OF FLAG TRIGGER AND NOT REALLY CLEAR ABOUT THIS ...

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

cannot believe there isnt already a 100% save for this o_o

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

most likely before this game is grindy as fuck, tricky as fuck, and relies too much on understanding the system and the language it's in (as fuck)

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone have a save from right after you get out the starting area?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to get rid of her weak main class and use one of the other classes as main instead of sub?

also how do you actually get exp for the spell books? ive killed hordes of mobs and still 0/X for the 2 i have equiped.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow this has got the be the worst game ever. cant even progress cause some idiot has a freakin curfew. i keep getting to floor 19 and it warps me out. How the hell do i get my own anti-freeze? i talked to police chief and dined like 20 times and nothin, finally got the thief and went to mayor but i still dont have it.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh little Nana how i miss her...

anyway can some one post which is the latest version of this game i mean

number not link... but if lucky....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.