What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BAROQUPID ] Unskilled. -Runa In a World Without Powers- スキルな。~スキルのない世界の女勇者ルナ~ RE131127 RJ131127

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So this is a RPG game that has a little twist. Some monsters can be seduced and raped. So pretty much your the rapist. There is loli so no sharing of this game.
* Story
In the midst of a human-monster war all skills were suddenly zeroed out.
Mages were useless; Clerics were reduced to melee attacks. Without their ultra combos the Warriors had no more value than a meat club.
It was a dark time, with a silver lining of hope.... the equal opportunity rise of the Hero.
Runa was one such Hero. This is her Legend.
It begins on the day of her rite of passage, to which she is unexpectedly late... and receives something from the king.
A mysterious black crystal.

* System
There are two sets of skills: normal skills for normal battle; C skills (charm skills) for C battles.
Events and game progression will unlock H skills to mesmerize monsters.
You have a stamp card which you carry from place to place, gaining further unlocks of skills/scenes.
There's lots to do and discover along with your partner Puff!

* H Scenes
Unlock over 50 total H scenes.
Activities cover vanilla softcore visuals like exposed breasts to tentacle assault, gangbangs, object penetration, etc.
H scenes are divided into 3 stages, each with a pre-play option to view or skip.
Unlocked scenes can later be viewed freely in CG mode and reminiscence mode.

* Features
Toggle pose art ON/OFF (normal, battle)
SHOW/HIDE window
SHOW/HIDE text during H scenes
Skip H scenes
Skip messages, fast forward, dash, etc.
Customize outer and under clothing
(Over 40 kisekae / clothes change options)

Last edited by a moderator:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ131127) スキルな。~スキルのない世界の女勇者ルナ~

This looks pretty good, thanks for the heads up.

Can change clothes in battle, but seems less micro-management wise to run around naked.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You don't really do the raping yourself. You seduce male monsters, but you hand captured female monsters over to the researchers who rape them FOR SCIENCE!

I hope the black fairy has a few hscenes.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just a question but is this game released or still in development?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the discovery hqbreaker :)
Even if there is no sharing we can at least discuss about it :cool:

I don't think that the game is released, as it should be out mid-April, and even later than that judging the last post in the dev site...

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

So does the demo end at the world map? Or is there a way to cross that river in the forest to the north?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So does the demo end at the world map? Or is there a way to cross that river in the forest to the north?
Buy a school swimsuit.
Use it to seduce the monster that spawns near the water.
Use the obtained ice power to freeze the water and cross it.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The art is really cute and the gameplay idea is new (at least to me). Also the fact that you can use skills and magic on the enviroment is cool.

But finding the right costume for each enemy is kind of tedious.

If someone has figured out the combinations for the demo, I would be very interested.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you see the word "announce" in the url, no screenshots besides the title picture, and only a "-" in one of the list of system requirements, that means it hasn't been released yet.

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty damn good but it's also one of those where it has a lot of trial and error if you don't understand the text.

Is there anywhere to advance after you meet up with the MC's blue haired friend? Also is there any other monster to seduce besides the orc and the sharkmen?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also is there any other monster to seduce besides the orc and the sharkmen?
You can seduce the slimes, though it says the scene is missing for the demo version.

But finding the right costume for each enemy is kind of tedious.

If someone has figured out the combinations for the demo, I would be very interested.
Your little fairy friend tells you what you need for each enemy, though, right? Just use her scan skill.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

You can seduce the slimes, though it says the scene is missing for the demo version.

Your little fairy friend tells you what you need for each enemy, though, right? Just use her scan skill.
Yeah I had to finally figure out how to get the whole text hooker/translator setup to work. Not many games are quite as complicated as to warrant it but once I finished using the black fairy's scan skill it was simple enough to figure out what monsters needed what outfits.

I'll summarize but I'd also recommend getting the text hooker/translator working when this game is released to save yourself a lot of time of trial and error with outfit swapping (and potentially having them destroyed by the monster, making you have to buy another).

First orc obviously liked naked.

Pink slime liked ether the default outfit or the schoolgirl outfit with white panties. I can't remember at the moment... Sorry!

Shark guy liked swimsuit and nothing else.

Dual-wielding mouse liked gym clothes with bloomers.

Blue slime (which has a scene in the demo) likes the nurse outfit with the white stockings.

That's all I know of. I got to the end of the demo without encountering any other types of monsters you could seduce but that doesn't necessarily mean there weren't any.

As for the female monsters as far as I could tell you just had to damage them till they were naked before killing them and you'd get their card to take back to the monster lab in the first town for the skill. So save a low damage weapon or use fists once you get some levels and find yourself 1 or 2-shotting them.

I didn't quite understand what giving the extra skill orbs to the secondary characters did... If anyone knows that I'd like to know it's actual use.

All in all probably the most interesting game I've played in awhile. I await the release with baited breath. :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pink slime liked ether the default outfit or the schoolgirl outfit with white panties. I can't remember at the moment... Sorry!
War es beides nicht

Was it not both

Seh ich das dann richtig das spiel hir brauch dann wieder ne lösung XD

I see the right then the game hir then need re ne solution XD

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game has been released.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

War es beides nicht

Was it not both

Seh ich das dann richtig das spiel hir brauch dann wieder ne lösung XD

I see the right then the game hir then need re ne solution XD
Proper translation: "Do I understand correctly that this is another one of these games that needs a walkthrough to be playable?"

Bitte - wenn du den Text in google translate wirfst, pass auf, dass die Worte richtig geschrieben sind. Es kann mit schreibfehlern nicht viel anfangen...
Please: Try to make sure your words are spelled correctly when using google translate. It can't do much with typos...

This game looks relevant to my interests.
When it was originally announced, the demo crashed on my machine, but the new demo works. Yay.

I guess it is at least a game you must play with translator - you need to steal abilities from enemies to progress,
and you won't get that without the correct costume.

One question: Is there something special you need to do to capture female monsters?
I seem to just get them, but might just get lucky... Do you have to get their HP down first?

Yay for games that have proper keybindings. What I found:
Q - hide textbox
A - skip - skips text and speeds up everything (walking, combat, ...) - very useful, though in other games this sometimes crashed the game during cutscenes. Haven't run into that here yet, though.

As for male enemies and what they need, the ones I found in the demo
(when they appear "double" you haven't gotten their ability yet):
Orc - No outer clothing. Not sure if they also want no underwear.
Red slime - Starting outfit, plain underwear (first clothing+underwear in first shop)
Shark - No outer clothing, swimsuit (second underwear in first shop)
Mouse - Gym top, Gym bottom (third in first shop)
Blue slime - Nurse top / stockings (second in second shop)
Turtle - Miko outfit/underwear (third in second shop)

Abilities that allow you to progress the game:
Pissing - Learned from turning in a sealed fairy. Usually used in interaction with people.
Ice - Learned from defeating shark. Allows passage over water.
Fire - Learned from turning in fire fairy. Used to burn away signs and driftwood.

Note that sometimes (for example, when turning in captured females to the scientist) you get a prompt with 3 choices,
along the lines of "how do you feel about this?"
These allow you to change your H-level... Higher degree gives more C-abilities, I think, used to seduce males in combat.
With the scientist, the middle raises your level, in other situations it's a different one, though.

There's an old man in starting town that wants soiled panties -
he only takes panties you can't buy in the shop (in the demo, unique ones found in the castle),
and will give you a bit of G plus a cleaned panty of the same type back.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone just explain to me where you get the bloody swimsuit? I'm still stuck on the 1st town...

Edit* Nvm, finally found out. This was driving me insane lol.

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone just explain to me where you get the bloody swimsuit? I'm still stuck on the 1st town...
  1. Put on swimsuit
  2. Have period
  3. ???
  4. Profit!
Kidding aside, it should be the second underwear sold in the shop.
Equip no outer clothing.

Note for later in the game:
Enemies generally expect their preferred outfit to be undamaged - if you have clothing damage, it won't work.
However, some outfits change by being damaged and repaired - for example, the sailor+skirt from first town loses its skirt.
You'll need this for one enemy, who wants the sailor top with swimsuit underneath, and won't be aroused if there's a skirt in the way.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, now I need to know what outfit you need to get the vampire lol...

Edit* How do you beat the priestess? No spell or attack I do deals damamge, do you need to seduce her?..

Last edited:

atobie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems interesting....anyone can PM me a download link?