What's new

ACT [ Bellzebubu ] ベルゼブブ The Ascension! Mononoke Village 昇天!もののけ村!! RE099235 RJ099235

Erithzak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since this is post #1 I have no URL ability; can't add pics, but tinyurl works:

DLSite (RJ099235):
tinyurl.com/dx8tagt

Creator Blog:
tinyurl.com/c3gwvjo

Downloads:
Freakshare: tinyurl.com/ccee9hr (It seems they dislike kana in file names and replaced all the characters with "-")
AnonFiles: tinyurl.com/cun6uw4 (And now replaced with "?", these sites do not like unicode)
DepositFiles: tinyurl.com/9oczo5d

Action game released a while ago that I could not find anywhere so I decided to be generous. You run through simple 2d levels in a sort of rhythm game feel using the arrow keys to move/attack/block/special, working through simple minions to get to the local monster girl and defeat them at the end. Like Monster Girl Quest, lose and you're raped. When you defeat the monster girl you can have them follow you and add a special power you can use after x many hits, they'll level up with you and have scenes if you take them to an inn in town.

Last edited:

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Ascension! Mononoke Village!! (昇天! もののけ村!!)

oh my fucking god thank you
i have been trying to get a hold of this since it came out, to the point i fell for the netload scam and tried to straight up buy it today only to be refused

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, man, has been out for some time but even ruskies didn't bother uploading.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww, I was expecting a rule 34 game of that Studio Ghibli film. Thanks though.

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when the game starts (after the annoying girl voice ends) the game freezes and later unfreezes after what im guessing is me losing, anyone else have this issue

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This seems a very decent game.

Thanks dude

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cool, did not know about that one, thank you very much.
As a reference, how long is the game(stage number?)
Cheers.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

shall camp for mediafire links XD

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MF link:

darkframe05

Reputation score

tinyurl.com/8c5rfas

can some one help me with this?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

So has anybody figured out a way to beat the level in the lower left hand corner? It's the one with the dark kitsune boss, the one with the blue enemies that dodge 70% of your attacks and take five hits to kill with the normal sword.

I've bought all the swords, none of them seem to reduce dodge %, although a couple of them kill them in three hits instead of five (not that helpful). None of the monstergirls I've encountered seem to reduce dodge % either.

I'm also curious as to whether anybody's been able to capture the first kitsune (the one in the upper right hand corner level). I've beaten her several times but never gotten the prompt to capture her.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks awesome.

Thanks OP.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

tinyurl.com/8c5rfas

can some one help me with this?
rename exe and directory or switch to japan unicode.

Would be cool if someone could translate what all the swords do, right now i am just guessing...

Last edited:

Shijinko

Reputation score

So has anybody figured out a way to beat the level in the lower left hand corner? It's the one with the dark kitsune boss, the one with the blue enemies that dodge 70% of your attacks and take five hits to kill with the normal sword.

I've bought all the swords, none of them seem to reduce dodge %, although a couple of them kill them in three hits instead of five (not that helpful). None of the monstergirls I've encountered seem to reduce dodge % either.

I'm also curious as to whether anybody's been able to capture the first kitsune (the one in the upper right hand corner level). I've beaten her several times but never gotten the prompt to capture her.
The neko girl final form increase your hit by 40%, there is also a sword which increase it by 10% but i don't remember name.

About capture i haven't figure out yet, my guess is numbers of hits or time left.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just went for sheer power with the 3600k blade... Through there are no more levels after that.. I also got the Kitsunes final form, and basically you 1 to 2 shot anything once you activate her power.. Including the boss... Kinda insane really. Through getting the kitsune girl (level 1 blonde version at the halls of fire.) Is frickin hard.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since this is post #1 I have no URL ability; can't add pics, but tinyurl works:

DLSite (RJ099235):
tinyurl.com/dx8tagt

Creator Blog:
tinyurl.com/c3gwvjo

Downloads:
Freakshare: tinyurl.com/ccee9hr (It seems they dislike kana in file names and replaced all the characters with "-")
AnonFiles: tinyurl.com/cun6uw4 (And now replaced with "?", these sites do not like unicode)
DepositFiles: tinyurl.com/9oczo5d

Action game released a while ago that I could not find anywhere so I decided to be generous. You run through simple 2d levels in a sort of rhythm game feel using the arrow keys to move/attack/block/special, working through simple minions to get to the local monster girl and defeat them at the end. Like Monster Girl Quest, lose and you're raped. When you defeat the monster girl you can have them follow you and add a special power you can use after x many hits, they'll level up with you and have scenes if you take them to an inn in town.
Your first post... Like a Boss

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

erm.... someone figured out how to save?

I've tried the save options from the window's "file" menu but somehow they got corrupted... I believe that there should be some sort of "internal" save method

ADDENDUM: duh... never mind... I was using the trial version instead of the complete one...

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As for the game itself, if you set your keyboard repeat rate to max and just hold down the up button, all the fights are super easy. You don't even have to bother dodging.

Here's some info on the swords. The names are super esoteric, and I don't know how the evasion or penetration attack work, how elements work, or how miss reduction is different than accuracy up. I don't know where the bottom three are from either.

100 胴田貫 10% miss reduction
200 祢々切丸 10% accuracy rate up
300 和泉守兼定 Special move counter shortened by 5
400 千子村正 Evade counterattack 50%
600 物干竿長光 Penetration attack
800 鬚切 Wind element
1000 獅子王 Fire element
1200 長曽禰虎徹 Special move counter shortened by 10
1500 童子切安綱 Water element
3600 斬鉄剣 Attack power up
-1 妖怪オカリナChance of getting companion +30%
-1 獣の槍 XP +50%
-1 妖刀 惡代姦 Chance of getting companion +20%

Oh yeah, capturing is totally random too. Each girl has a different capture rate, and those two weapons seems to be the only way to affect it.

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a patch that'll unlock every scene: mediafire.com/download.php?b3blvoctthnwmpu (sorry can't link, new account...)

Drop that in the game directory, start the game, open the scene replayer, then feel free to delete the patch. It shouldn't screw with your saved games at all.

As for the game itself, if you set your keyboard repeat rate to max and just hold down the up button, all the fights are super easy. You don't even have to bother dodging.

Here's some info on the swords. The names are super esoteric, and I don't know how the evasion or penetration attack work, how elements work, or how miss reduction is different than accuracy up. I don't know where the bottom three are from either.

100 胴田貫 10% miss reduction
200 祢々切丸 10% accuracy rate up
300 和泉守兼定 Special move counter shortened by 5
400 千子村正 Evade counterattack 50%
600 物干竿長光 Penetration attack
800 鬚切 Wind element
1000 獅子王 Fire element
1200 長曽禰虎徹 Special move counter shortened by 10
1500 童子切安綱 Water element
3600 斬鉄剣 Attack power up
-1 妖怪オカリナChance of getting companion +30%
-1 獣の槍 XP +50%
-1 妖刀 惡代姦 Chance of getting companion +20%

Oh yeah, capturing is totally random too. Each girl has a different capture rate, and those two weapons seems to be the only way to affect it.
Miss reduction mean the amount of time it take for you to recover when you miss. Aka when you swing in the air

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what is the type of this game play :confused: