ulquiodera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

The new game A WhoreWitch Sisters Halloween look pretty boobz... euhm cool :D

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello guys! For those people waiting for the new game video,you can check out my sig to keep your hand busy.:)

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

would be nice if any of you guys could post like few teaser pictures for the newer games. im not saying like full on review but like 2, maybe 1 pic of the games.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the time being I am trying to actually get a Sub for the Moment. I might get one soon but I got Bills so I need to prepare for Future Costs.

Once I do have a Sub I think I can guarantee a new Video at the end of every Month, like the 25th. It will have to be a Video from a Game that has had time to gather MnF Funds.

If anything I think I can start that up in the Coming Weeks. Just have to make sure MnF and I are in Agreement.
Alright. The wait for the Zelda vid is killing me though :p

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a very awesome niche. If I was a Hypno (from Pokemon) I'd be hypnotizing all the hotties.
Lol. I think that was inspired by Sparrow's Hypno-tized comic:

I don't blame you, there's near endless amount of hotties in the Pokemon Universe, I'm surprised no one has cashed in on that in MnF, even the NPCs are fucking hot like the recent swimmer girls and the hex maniac lol. Cynthia,May,Jessie,Flannery, Lorelei, New version of Sabrina,Whitney, and the list can go on and growing with each new game. Not really a fan of Misty though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I dislike the hyponsis fetish.
Is hypnosis a fetish now? I think it's more like a very convenient and mostly lazy plot device.

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Sin your game idea is out ;), I can't wait for the next videos. In previous games I knew what to expect, but the last three, i'm excited.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol. I think that was inspired by Sparrow's Hypno-tized comic:

I don't blame you, there's near endless amount of hotties in the Pokemon Universe, I'm surprised no one has cashed in on that in MnF, even the NPCs are fucking hot like the recent swimmer girls and the hex maniac lol. Cynthia,May,Jessie,Flannery, Lorelei, New version of Sabrina,Whitney, and the list can go on and growing with each new game. Not really a fan of Misty though.

Is hypnosis a fetish now? I think it's more like a very convenient and mostly lazy plot device.
Think about it. It's most guy's dream being able to control a girl into having sex with him. And yes it is a lazy plot device.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the 1st Screen Shot for LoF: Twilight Fuck

I don't know how I will be releasing them but I think 2 a Week is alright :)

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here is the 1st Screen Shot for LoF: Twilight Fuck

I don't know how I will be releasing them but I think 2 a Week is alright :)

Alright, there's some progress. Once you have good dates on the videos, feel free to make them available for me. I plan to change my sig and may as well help out around here.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, there's some progress. Once you have good dates on the videos, feel free to make them available for me. I plan to change my sig and may as well help out around here.
For sure :)

Knorath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The great Knorath returns haha :D

For the time being I am trying to actually get a Sub for the Moment. I might get one soon but I got Bills so I need to prepare for Future Costs.

Once I do have a Sub I think I can guarantee a new Video at the end of every Month, like the 25th. It will have to be a Video from a Game that has had time to gather MnF Funds.

If anything I think I can start that up in the Coming Weeks. Just have to make sure MnF and I are in Agreement.

Edit:

The Front Page has been Updated with the New Game

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've returned! I have a question however. As you said, we'd have to wait some time to get a solitary video, and I know the game "Friday The 14th" is the next game to be put upon video, when is the estimated time of waiting? The game has been out for approximately a month, give or take a few days. I'm just curious, not making any threats. Thank you, and Requiscat In Pace!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've returned! I have a question however. As you said, we'd have to wait some time to get a solitary video, and I know the game "Friday The 14th" is the next game to be put upon video, when is the estimated time of waiting? The game has been out for approximately a month, give or take a few days. I'm just curious, not making any threats. Thank you, and Requiscat In Pace!
Lets just say Serega is really hard to crack, but we do understand where we both are coming from. I just need to prove to him that I mean no harm.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Lets just say Serega is really hard to crack, but we do understand where we both are coming from. I just need to prove to him that I mean no harm.
Maybe he's hard to crack but he makes the best games by far (in my opinion)

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have the pictures from the MMO test they had done? I know it was posted in the old thread.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe he's hard to crack but he makes the best games by far (in my opinion)
That he does haha ;)

Does anyone still have the pictures from the MMO test they had done? I know it was posted in the old thread.
Let me ask Sin. He was the one that Posted them.

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought of an idea of a game involving Homura from Senran Kagura, but I'm not sure if a mini game would be good to include, i was thinking of something like the fighting mechanic from poison fight and the tina game, but they got tiresome and repetitive, i also thought of a rock paper scissors with ninja tools but that would be all down to luck and people sometimes hate that
one more mini game idea would be similar to those object finding games except you got to find homura before she kills you, but i don't know how that would work

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I thought of an idea of a game involving Homura from Senran Kagura, but I'm not sure if a mini game would be good to include, i was thinking of something like the fighting mechanic from poison fight and the tina game, but they got tiresome and repetitive, i also thought of a rock paper scissors with ninja tools but that would be all down to luck and people sometimes hate that
one more mini game idea would be similar to those object finding games except you got to find homura before she kills you, but i don't know how that would work
With Puzzles it's hard to come up with something, especially if it is a new idea.

It's always best to get a Piece of Paper out and list stuff out, Pros and Cons. At least that way you wont miss you mark lol