What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Game Circle Proto ] ゲームサークルぷろと Alien Hazard RE131414 RJ131414

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (RJ131414) Alien Hazard

People there is a demo available on DLsite. Install RPG Makter VTX japanese vers. and it will run. Now anyone that has played the demo, how the hell do I get past the black monsters?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't generally waste my time with demos. There are plenty of full games to play while waiting for others to come out.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

People there is a demo available on DLsite. Install RPG Makter VTX japanese vers. and it will run. Now anyone that has played the demo, how the hell do I get past the black monsters?
The demo has two incarnations.
The 体験版 version you have to ninja and/or spirint past the mobs untill you find the immobile one, him you fight normally. Just don't do what I did and actually remember to load your gun.
The ミニゲーム however has two sections. the left you use Q to plant mines an W to detonate them, you can blow yourself up.
The right path however puts you into a reactionary game (no time limit) where you press A for distant foes, S for medium and D for close.
On the left path if you defeat 10 foes their is a boss, I have never defeated it so I do not know what is beyond. The right path has a whopping 100 aliens.
I think getting a high enough rank in them unlocks the chest, but thats only a guess.

Hope that helps.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thought I found one, but it was a fake. Any luck on this?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give me like... two to four minutes...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dub posts OP. Her'e the game guise. If the mods feel the need for me to remove it, they need but ask.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Assuming I'm not the only one playing this right now heres a tip for people so they don't get confused like I did.

In the zone where you get attacked and lose for the first time what you need to do is rummage in drawers and stuff for the keycard, and then use it on the top computer in the scientists room, that unlocks the door to the left.

Also a heads up is to advance I need to find a code, but I think the code's clue is in the document you find, in japanese.
So you may wish to rig up a translator.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone know the password ofthepc next to chest!i am bad at clues!

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know the password ofthepc next to chest!i am bad at clues!
In order to use the PC, at the beginning of the previous room there is a stool. You can move the stool by pushing it. Push the stool next to the bench, which is next to the locker with a chest on top of it. You get a small key.

With the small key, you can now use the computer. The password is 1024. You get another card key which unlocks the two doors to the right after you use it at the same place as before.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In order to use the PC, at the beginning of the previous room there is a stool. You can move the stool by pushing it. Push the stool next to the bench, which is next to the locker with a chest on top of it. You get a small key.

With the small key, you can now use the computer. The password is 1024. You get another card key which unlocks the two doors to the right after you use it at the same place as before.
thanks XD i am so dumb XD

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just cleared the game. It ends with a "to be continued" so I guess the developer is thinking of creating a sequel? If he gets enough sales...

After you clear the game, you get the code for the chest in the mini-game (0707). In order to remove the doors, you have to clear both mini-games with Rank A (roughly 1min 10sec). Opening the chest gives you an item which lets you replay GOR and animated sex scenes.

Beating either one of the mini-games with Rank S unlocks an extra scene. Attempting now.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If this has loli can i request a pm of the game please

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If this has loli can i request a pm of the game please
Tag doesn't say loli, and it doesn't look like it from looking at the pics. Only problem would be the weird looking arms.

Also, extra scene is just a paizuri scene for one of the male characters. Somewhat disappointing.

Save for mini-game attached

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have where full save that work XD?